Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It’s Not October Any More

We’re on to November now.

Just an observation.  Can someone pin this thread?
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    I say we continue Croctober into November.

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    WeberWho said:

Are those is permanent “assault” mode? Asking for a friend that wears them way too often
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    We’re on to November now.

Just an observation.  Can someone pin this thread?
    Nope, it’s too close to December. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Eggvember sounds horrible.  Stick to enginerding, you are no poet.
  • WeberWho
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

Are those is permanent “assault” mode? Asking for a friend that wears them way too often

I swear I wouldn't be that guy who wore Croc shoes. Last Christmas I asked my sister for the cheapest pair of sandals to slip on to go out to the egg. I ended up with Crocs. They are comfy. I almost tore something earlier this week when the garage floor was wet. They need to go at this point. I wore them more than I'd like to admit. Super comfy. I need to find something as comfy but not stupid ugly looking. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    WeberWho said:
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

I swear I wouldn't be that guy who wore Croc shoes. Last Christmas I asked my sister for the cheapest pair of sandals to slip on to go out to the egg. I ended up with Crocs. They are comfy. I almost tore something earlier this week when the garage floor was wet. They need to go at this point. I wore them more than I'd like to admit. Super comfy. I need to find something as comfy but not stupid ugly looking. 
    I've purchased 3 pairs of Allbirds over the past year and love them.

https://www.allbirds.com/collections/mens-loungers
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    WeberWho said:
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

Would you characterize the feel of those as akin to a "warm motherly hug", or are they not quite at the Bidet-level of comfort?  
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:
    WeberWho said:
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

Would you characterize the feel of those as akin to a "warm motherly hug", or are they not quite at the Bidet-level of comfort?  

Don't you even dare to compare the delicious supple, velvety full-foot warmth of the Allbird shoe to the soothing, warm, wet, pulsating, all anal encompassing motherly hug of the TOTO Drake Washlet S550. 

Until you've walked a mile in my Allbirds or cleansed your soiled undercarrage on my TOTO, you'll never come to appreciate the lux life I live.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • I want to both flag and like that at the same time, is that possible?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I have this image of Dennis just lounging around his penthouse on a daily basis in a smoking jacket, cocktail in hand, etc.
  • dmchicago
    Legume said:
    I have this image of Dennis just lounging around his penthouse on a daily basis in a smoking jacket, cocktail in hand, etc.
    I don't smoke...eggcept on the Egg. No cocktails before 5. Sorry...five.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    dmchicago said:
    Legume said:
    I don't smoke...eggcept on the Egg. No cocktails before 5. Sorry...five.
    Well ****.  You’re not my favorite anymore.
  • Legume said:
    I have this same image except there are a lot of naked women walking around.

Oh wait that's not Dennis that's Hugh Hefner (may he rest in peace).  
  • WeberWho
    dmchicago said:
    WeberWho said:
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

Thank you 

Minnesota
  • dmchicago
    Legume said:

If the girls are on my computer does that still count?

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    Legume said:

I know you said you were good at sales but no these are not remotely equivalent.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:
    Legume said:

I know you said you were good at sales but no these are not remotely equivalent.
    But..they're free! 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • WeberWho said:
    ColbyLang said:
    WeberWho said:

Here's your upgrade.  Ugly enough to make a difference; comfy enough to not care.  Merrill camp moc.  $80 but worth it.  Thank me later.

Hut Moc Olive dynamic
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • I really did not anticipate this thread turning into a discussion of appropriate fall footwear.  
  • Legume
    I really did not anticipate this thread turning into a discussion of appropriate fall footwear.  
    Well, it is Octvember
  • I did think about making the title of this one "Why Is There Still A Pinned Octoberfest Thread?" but felt like that might be a little bit too on the tail.  
  • I really did not anticipate this thread turning into a discussion of appropriate fall footwear.  
    You were anticipating undergarments?
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    These are my shoes of choice (usually in boots, but some occasions call for shoes)

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2020
    I really did not anticipate this thread turning into a discussion of appropriate fall footwear.  
    The only thing more mysterious than D'.... I mean the buffalo is the meandering ways of a forum thread.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Thanks for lightening my wallet with those shoes, Ozzie.
    You will not be disappointed.  They are like walking on a cloud, and are not slippery.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    You will not be disappointed.  They are like walking on a cloud, and are not slippery.
    Crocs are the worst in that regard.  I face planted once down the front stairs when it was raining.

Do those Allbirds come in a 10w or 10.5w? Do they run large or small? I’m wearing wool socks and a wool shirt along with jeans at the moment. A real fan of wool. 
    Don't know about the width. I have big but narrow feet. Size 13. They fit me fine.

They have a easy peasy return policy.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • These are my shoes of choice (usually in boots, but some occasions call for shoes)

Not sure I get the camo location here.  Is this so nobody can see you when your legs are in the air?

Oh...