Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    No worries- all taken care of!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    I’ll jump on later in the evening. Maybe 10-ish central 
    Same, probably. 

We have the pool heater set to 104 and we’ll be doing a post dinner soak. 

Be on after. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Sorry everyone, I think I logged in by mistake for a second.  John sent me this link but said it was to a live show that Giuliani was hosting.  

Good prank John.  I get the last laugh though, I didn’t even have to put a credit card number in.
  • lousubcap
    Man- I'm gonna have to slow the pace! All good!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Sorry for the disruption Frank.  I’ll join next time, I was just up for a different kind of zoom tonight and now I’m kinda spent.
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,007
    Still going strong 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk

• lousubcap
    Just declared victory after another thoroughly enjoyable evening.  In keeping with forum decorum, about the only topic of noteworthy mention involved the Queen of England.  Nothing further to be seen here.  Suffice to say it sparked quite a lively conversation.  
    Until next week.  Check it out-You will enjoy your time invested.  
  • Stormbringer
    edited October 2020
    The dedicated few are still going strong

Come join us for breakfast @CPFC1905 :D 

We called it at 03:30 Eastern. 
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire

• lousubcap
    @Stormbringer - way to provide fuel to keep things rolling.  I suspect you are the only one still up and about.  It was quite the evening-all they all have been.  
  • Stormbringer
    @lousubcap the clocks in the UK went back an hour, for this coming Friday this increases the chances that I’ll be able to make the start of the event.

• lousubcap
    @Stormbringer - Let me use this as a reach-out to the chairman (@JohnInCarolina) and see if we can open it up around 6 PM (EDT) and get @Eoin and @CPFC1905 and @TheToast as well as any others across the pond to participate.  
    We roll the clocks back next week.  Thanks for the alert.  
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Sounds good to me.
  • lousubcap said:
    @Stormbringer - Let me use this as a reach-out to the chairman (@JohnInCarolina) and see if we can open it up around 6 PM (EDT) and get @Eoin and @CPFC1905 and @TheToast as well as any others across the pond to participate.  
    We roll the clocks back next week.  Thanks for the alert.  
    Consider it done.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Thanks @JohnInCarolina .  I will make sure the virtual watering hole doors are open, bar stocked and social distancing enforced at 6 PM (EDT) Halloween Eve.  
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Mad props to @Stormbringer for lasting as long as he did!  I'm really thinking he was in Hawaii.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    Bump as this was getting too far down the thread list due to all the recent activity.  Back to the regularly scheduled opening this week around 9 PM (EST) trusting @JohnInCarolina to fire up the Zoom.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Bump up the Zoom!
    We aim to please.  Here's the link:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373  and the P/W is unchanged since inception 6+ months ago.  PM me and I will send it along. 
    I will work on multi-tasking with this thread and the virtual watering hole in an attempt to avoid the CF that impacted some of you last Friday.   B)
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Was it bad that I posted the pw to the r/genetaliazoombombers?  Did I do something wrong?
    Only time will tell  B)  
  • lousubcap
    Bump as a reminder that even with all the entertainment going on you can get a break and have fun at the virtual watering hole Friday Nov 6th.  Doors open around 9 PM (EST).  Stop in.  You are your own personal bartender so the beverage will be just what you ordered.  
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Best of luck steering the topics this week!
  • lousubcap
    No worries-all in good fun!  
  • Bump.  Tonight it's gonna be lit!  
  • I'm on earlies again so may be there at dumb o'clock to watch the ensuing ... discussion ... 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    My current dilemma... at precisely whato'clock should the libations start flowing, to be in the proper mood??

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    My current dilemma... at precisely whato'clock should the libations start flowing, to be in the proper mood??
    I don't know but it's after 5pm in ... Moscow, so... you know...
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    caliking said:
    Champagne pours will commence at the Two Rivers Bar, Grille and Spa @ 6pm sharp EST 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    Gonna be a challenge to stay way from the third rail tonight.  If the majority want to go there then I will defer and just sit back and watch/listen to  the pi$$ing contest.
    Words to live by-don't pee on an energized electric fence.  =)

• lousubcap said:
    Gonna be a challenge to stay way from the third rail tonight.  If the majority want to go there then I will defer and just sit back and watch/listen to  the pi$$ing contest.
    Words to live by-don't pee on an energized electric fence=)

You speaking from experience, there... Cap?  ;)