Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Is it just me you dont like @Mikee???

Comments

• I think it's funny that the internet has been around for so long and some people are still oblivious (or victim to) trolling.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    I just wanted to say anus.  Anus. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• @SGH. LOL. 
    South Buffalo, New York
  • Hard to believe we were having troll issues way back in ‘14. I didn’t even know we had internet way back then. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    Can someone please explain to me how in the hell anus is off topic please. What’s off topic next? Rectum for Gods sake. A life without anus is no life at all. Anus is the topic for crying out loud. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    SGH said:
    Can someone please explain to me how in the hell anus is off topic please. What’s off topic next? Rectum for Gods sake. A life without anus is no life at all. Anus is the topic for crying out loud. 

"Don't hate us 'cause you anus".

-SGH
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    @SGH Check your inbox there ol buddy. Somebody may be wanting to give you money - or discuss anus. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Just so you know I got his righteous pizza dough recipe in trade for not making fun of the Russian Charbroil Lump he loved.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SGH
    Just so you know I got his righteous pizza dough recipe in trade for not making fun of the Russian Charbroil Lump he loved.  
    Any chance you might share the dough recipe? 

Status- Standing by.

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    @sgh - I was sworn to secrecy with threats of Russian mafia violence if I revealed any info.  Sorry man. I can tell you it did have a sprinkle of anus dust in the ingredients 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    That lump was really good especially for the price when it went on clearance. It got down to like .60 cents a pound with shipping at one point.
  • SGH
    Fellows I think we now know who one of the mystery flaggers is  :D

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    SGH said:

Life without anus is not without stoma.
    ^^^ must be a vegan troll.

Actually, I just wanted to be included in this awesome thread 
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • @Mikee

Im new to this forum and I don't quite understand why you continuously "disagree" with my comments.  Are you just that much of an a-hole or do you have nothing better to do then to troll.  I read in an earlier post about your pizza dough recipe that it took you decades to perfect....So I assume you are older there for should be more mature. 

If I said something that offended you, I apologize. But at the same time can you stop hitting pointless "disagrees" when you see one of my posts because all of the disagrees on my profile are from you.  I'm not here on the forums to stir the pot. Im here because I thought this was a good group of people and honestly 99% of the people I have interacted with have been, @mikeedon't be that guy, the 1%.

Have a great Holidays!

EDIT:  And from what other members are saying, stop doing the same thing to them.  Im sure you have a lot of knowledge to share, but do just that, share. No need to give negative feedback just because...

Wait, can you see who disagreed your comments???  I've also had some disagreed votes thrown at me, to what I though were fairly unambiguous messages ... and I was like, huh, how do you dislike that? Anyhow, I guess there are a-holes and jokers in all corners of the internet ... life goes on. To prompt a better use of our two brain cells, what are you cooking this weekend?
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • I've lost so much sleep because of my "troll" count, I haven't slept in years. Not.
    You should probably quit BBQ'ing, and drinking ... in fact, go completely vegetarian ... and move to the Amazon where there is no internet. Not.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,674

@Mikee

Im new to this forum and I don't quite understand why you continuously "disagree" with my comments.  Are you just that much of an a-hole or do you have nothing better to do then to troll.  I read in an earlier post about your pizza dough recipe that it took you decades to perfect....So I assume you are older there for should be more mature. 

If I said something that offended you, I apologize. But at the same time can you stop hitting pointless "disagrees" when you see one of my posts because all of the disagrees on my profile are from you.  I'm not here on the forums to stir the pot. Im here because I thought this was a good group of people and honestly 99% of the people I have interacted with have been, @mikeedon't be that guy, the 1%.

Have a great Holidays!

EDIT:  And from what other members are saying, stop doing the same thing to them.  Im sure you have a lot of knowledge to share, but do just that, share. No need to give negative feedback just because...

Wait, can you see who disagreed your comments???  I've also had some disagreed votes thrown at me, to what I though were fairly unambiguous messages ... and I was like, huh, how do you dislike that? Anyhow, I guess there are a-holes and jokers in all corners of the internet ... life goes on. To prompt a better use of our two brain cells, what are you cooking this weekend?

in 2014 you could see who disagreed with you.  nobody knows why it was changed
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,510
    edited September 2020

@Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

Well, I can say, by hiding it, now you get crap like this ... people in the shadows just messing with everyone. It's a stupid feature, if you ask me ... and I'm sure someone will vote disagree to that, instead of debating it ... and reasoning. Oh look @fishlessman you have a disagree, on that neutral unambiguous comment ... amazing. I'm sure the voter is having a good laugh at it ... yawn.
  • @Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

Well, I can say, by hiding it, now you get crap like this ... people in the shadows just messing with everyone. It's a stupid feature, if you ask me ... and I'm sure someone will vote disagree to that, instead of debating it ... and reasoning. Oh look @fishlessman you have a disagree, on that neutral unambiguous comment ... amazing. I'm sure the voter is having a good laugh at it ... yawn.
    The anonymous “disagree” and “troll” button is the preferred public-facing communication method for the underground forum resistance (also known as FART). These mistreated introverts have been forced underground and can only safely communicate with each other via private message. Any public comments or god-forbid some actual forum content is strictly prohibited within FART. It is far too dangerous. They are only allowed to communicate their displeasure  through anonymous button pushing, and of course, through filing their Monday morning reports to their supreme leader detailing the outrageous behavior they documented the previous week. These plucky rebels maintain a low profile by having fewer than 2 actual posts per year over multiple years on the forum. They must maintain a 500:1 button push to comment ratio or they are forced out of FART forever.

and some people just have fat thumbs and small phone screens (which is where a lot of the odd-ball flags come from).
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,674

@Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

The anonymous “disagree” and “troll” button is the preferred public-facing communication method for the underground forum resistance (also known as FART). These mistreated introverts have been forced underground and can only safely communicate with each other via private message. Any public comments or god-forbid some actual forum content is strictly prohibited within FART. It is far too dangerous. They are only allowed to communicate their displeasure  through anonymous button pushing, and of course, through filing their Monday morning reports to their supreme leader detailing the outrageous behavior they documented the previous week. These plucky rebels maintain a low profile by having fewer than 2 actual posts per year over multiple years on the forum. They must maintain a 500:1 button push to comment ratio or they are forced out of FART forever.

and some people just have fat thumbs and small phone screens (which is where a lot of the odd-ball flags come from).
    you have to pick a heading under the flag button now so its no longer a fat thumb problem. with the disagree button fat fingers can do it. click on a flag and you will see how its working lately, it only works if its an intentional flag

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • @Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

you have to pick a heading under the flag button now so its no longer a fat thumb problem. with the disagree button fat fingers can do it. click on a flag and you will see how its working lately, it only works if its an intentional flag

oh yeah- I see that now :)
  • SGH
    For some reason every time I read this thread I can hear the song “It’s me again Margaret” in my head. 

Status- Standing by.

• Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    I am the Real Deal. I do not follow the herd. I have been egging much, much longer that almost everyone on this forum. Each and everyone of my post can be considered honest. You may not like honesty, but that is a fault of you and not a refection of me. Seems too many here have thin skin. I'd say grow up and grow a couple. Debate me on the topic. The main reason no one does that is simple. I am truefull. I offer an opinion or suggestion based on fact. It seems that some of the people here feel intimidated by that. I never joined this forum to make friends nor did I join to make enemies. I joined to learn about cooking on the egg. 
  • Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    edited September 2020
    stemc33 said:
    I swear half of these are butt flaggings.

@JohnInCarolina‌ and @tarheelmatt‌ , it's hard to believe @mikee could have so many accidental butt flags. He has to be deliberately flagging some of them. Just saying.

@mikee, if you are following this thread, it's really easy to unflag a post you accidentally flagged. Just click on the flag that you accidentally clicked and it will remove the flag.
    Hell No. 

Everyone one of my flags deserved it. Now go back to your cave.

• Mikee said:
    I am the Real Deal. I do not follow the herd. I have been egging much, much longer that almost everyone on this forum. Each and everyone of my post can be considered honest. You may not like honesty, but that is a fault of you and not a refection of me. Seems too many here have thin skin. I'd say grow up and grow a couple. Debate me on the topic. The main reason no one does that is simple. I am truefull. I offer an opinion or suggestion based on fact. It seems that some of the people here feel intimidated by that. I never joined this forum to make friends nor did I join to make enemies. I joined to learn about cooking on the egg. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727

@Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

So... are they FARTed out? Or outFARTed? 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:

@Mikee

Have a great Holidays!

So... are they FARTed out? Or outFARTed? 
    I feel like they would need to be SHARTed out, but I'll need some time to work on that acronym. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Did you hear the one about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    edited September 2020
    I FARTed on my wallet. 

Now I have gas money. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Have you seen the movie Constipation? 

How could you have... It's not out yet.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.