Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

I want to think this is fake.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    dmchicago said:

I know at least a few of them are legit.  Like the gun couple - they’re definitely speaking.  I have to believe the Demon Sperm Doc is a joke but I’m almost afraid to google that.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    dmchicago said:

I know at least a few of them are legit.  Like the gun couple - they’re definitely speaking.  I have to believe the Demon Sperm Doc is a joke but I’m almost afraid to google that.
    Do it, do it.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    She successfully treated several hundred patients with Hydroxychloroquine with no deaths.   Not sure of the term used here, but it has to be some sort of racist hate thrown her way, because she’s Black and uses a treatment that supports something Trump said we should be doing.  

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    thetrim said:
    She successfully treated several hundred patients with Hydroxychloroquine with no deaths.   Not sure of the term used here, but it has to be some sort of racist hate thrown her way, because she’s Black and uses a treatment that supports something Trump said we should be doing.  

Hold up... you’re actually defending the Demon Sperm Doctor, and suggesting that attacks on her are racially motivated because she’s black and... not because of the whole demon sperm thing?  Really?

• EzraBrooks
    EzraBrooks Posts: 379
    thetrim said:

Yes, she believes in hydroxchlorquine.  Here's some other things she believes in.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

• frazzdaddy
    thetrim said:

Awe man quit trolling. I know you are much smarter than this...right?
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    thetrim said:

Awe man quit trolling. I know you are much smarter than this...right?
    He isn't.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    The notion that Trump has been right all along about HCQ is also pretty comical.  His own FDA has put the kabosh on it.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    edited August 2020

Good to see the President laser-focused on the pandemic, as always.  

have bought goodyears before, never again regardless what trump says. worst tire ive ever owned

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. They are one of the largest MFG in the world including Dunlop, Fulda, Falken and Kelly.

Here was  a Dunlop tire with 30k miles.  Sidewall blew out while pulling into a parking lot.  No debris around, nothing to damage a tire.  Just plain blew out.  Thank goodness it happened when it did and not 15 minutes before while doing 75mph on the Interstate.  Dunlop responded with an apology.  Even though they were within warranty I scrapped the other 3 and bought new BFGoodrich KO2s.  No way am I risking my family with that.

always the side walls with the goodyear tires. my 89 blew out two new tires plus the spare the first year i bought the truck. put the bfg's on
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Im outta here

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    dbCooper said:
    Pastis, introduced to me by a former French-Canadian coworker in Montreal.  He emphasized that used correctly it's not a drink, it's a way of life.  One that I will never be able to afford.
    I like Pastis, Duval if there's a choice.
  • EzraBrooks
    EzraBrooks Posts: 379
    How am I getting flagged for posting a factual article?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    How am I getting flagged for posting a factual article?
    No, you got flagged for posting.  Full stop.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Lit said:
    Im outta here

I meant i was out of this troll thread. Stop stalking me
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 839
    edited August 2020
    Lit- “I’m outta here”

JIC -
    https://images.app.goo.gl/8PmbboCkkM75aNiBA

How do you embed a gif?!?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Im outta here

I meant i was out of this troll thread
    Well... obviously not true either, is it?  LOL
  • Lit
    edited August 2020
    This is more like it. Little more brushy brushy

• Lit
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Im outta here

You a smoker buddy? Looks like you’ve been gnawing on tobacco leaves.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Im outta here

You a smoker buddy? Looks like you’ve been gnawing on tobacco leaves.
    So... you're back in the thread now, I gather?  

• JohnInCarolina
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

"Why aren't you wearing a white hood?" is probably coming next.  
  • Lit
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

You are a joke man
  • frazzdaddy
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    And you are the punch line.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Does anyone know where I can buy a brick with my name on it to help build the border wall?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Legume said:
    Does anyone know where I can buy a brick with my name on it to help build the border wall?
    It’ll be interesting to see if Trump pardons him too.  I bet he’s conflicted, given the wall scam.  But.... maybe not!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    edited August 2020
    Legume said:
    Wall??  We need to build a bigger prison to house the drumpf administration.  :lol:  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Lit
    Lit said:

You are a joke man
    And you are the punch line.
    Your entire face is in like a 3” diameter pretty sure you have been the punch line your whole life