Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Grillo's Pickles - ATT: COSTCO customers :OT

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
We have only been COSTCO members for 3 years and even though we still maintain our SAMS membership as well we are HOOKED on COSTCO! 

Now, shifting gears here...I happen to love dill pickles and over the years have bought many different brands from stores and even via Amazon. I hate to admit this but quite often I will open a jar, taste a couple and then pitch the jar!

On our last visit to COSTCO I happened to see a container of Grillo's Dill Pickle chips. They are made and distributed in/from Needham, MA and here we are in IL.

WE have FINALLY FOUND DILL CHIPS WE LOVE!!!

I see they have to be kept refrigerated so I can't just go buy umpteen jars for the pantry...SO do you long time COSTCO customers know if Grillo's are an always stocked item, or was this a chance in a lifetime that I found them?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments