Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Just had to reset my password, weird. 
    I had to do it about 2 hours ago. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Glad to see others had the password thing too.  I was wondering if the d!ck pics I’d been posting in the peach thread got me booted 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 288
    #me too
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Trying another Bloody Mary (after changing my password)

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Just had to reset my password, weird. 
    Must have been most people...me too
    Las Vegas, NV

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Vanilla runs on Nginx.  They probably bounced the server when they installed new code or touched some account data and triggered the reset globally.
    Vanilla runs on Nginx.  They probably bounced the server when they installed new code or touched some account data and triggered the reset globally.
    Globally? Did George Soros do it?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    DMW said:
    Globally? Did George Soros do it?
    The "boogy-man" does all conspiratorial things, run!  IN FEAR, people in fear!
    I must be part of the "in" crowd. Just changed my password to "password"
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    thetrim said:
    I must be part of the "in" crowd. Just changed my password to "password"
    I changed mine to anusinsanus. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    edited November 2019
    I couldn't find a descent pellet grill meme to send to a friend. So I had to make one up:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,164
    Directed to do the reset as well.  Tried to use the same old one and the system did not take it.  Now after several years I will likely be challenged to remember the new one.
    Big Brother for the win!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    lousubcap said:
    Directed to do the reset as well.  Tried to use the same old one and the system did not take it.  Now after several years I will likely be challenged to remember the new one.
    Big Brother for the win!
    Change your password. Log in with the new one. Change it again - back to the old one. 
  • Two 5lb butts on with some applewood, rubbed and injected overnight 

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Every one please post your new password so we can help each other when we forget!  You’re welcome. Mine is the same as @SGH

I’d like some troll account passwords, or at least a pizza recipe
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • TigerTony said:
    Well, I haven't visited or posted on this BGE forum in a few years due to numerous life changes in my life. Mostly health related. All good now!
    So here I am, I'm back ready to get back to being an egghead.
    As to the question "what are you doing right now?"
    I'm trying to decide whether or not I should read the 5619 post that I missed in this thread. lol!
    Tony, so glad to see you back.  Haven’t heard from you since brisket camp II!   Glad all is well again. 

Welcome back!
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Change of pace now that one of the twins decided to play hoops also. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    johnnyp said:
    Been a big couple of weeks at work. 

Finished up the conversion of the USS La Jolla into a training platform. Took 4.5 years to complete and will likely train our Sailors for the next 20-30 years. 

Time lapse:
    https://youtu.be/Yp-6-K3AHlo

Docking upon arrival 

Conversion work. 

Being towed to its new home as a Moored Training Ship.

These pictures are less sexy, but we completed a refueling overhaul of the USS Wyoming also.  

Sending her back to the fleet. 

Some days, my job is cool. Thanks for looking.  
    Very cool - thanks for sharing.  Now...my son is serving on the Ford.  Can you maybe get that boat sorted out?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • nolaegghead
    @theyolksonyou

I think that was @tonytiger
    Volunteering with daughter at local animal shelter 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • nolaegghead
    @theyolksonyou

I think that was @tonytiger
    My bad, yep you right

• 3rd meet in 5 days.  Two swimmers.  
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    CPFC1905 said:
    I have put my birthday socks on.  Just 365 days to the big 5 0 (which is kind of job relevant I suppose).

Celebrating with an indoor BBQ ...

I couldn't think of a better day for a birthday!  ;)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Making onion soup

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer