Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Got a nice little surprise in the mail today. ,will give it a go on some wings tomorrow night.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Eggtoberfest tickets
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
     Bought this earlier this week to cure a WiFi dead spot in our house.  It was easy to install and works like a champ (so far) ... 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Got a nice little surprise in the mail today. ,will give it a go on some wings tomorrow night.
    How do we mere mortals go about getting pre-release samples?   =)
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options
     Bought this earlier this week to cure a WiFi dead spot in our house.  It was easy to install and works like a champ (so far) ... 
    we’ve got two of them. They fall off the network occasionally, but worth every penny we paid for them overall 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Credit card bill was unusually high today.  
    Oh, yeah.  $1,102.00 for a f#%$^! tooth.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,306
    Options
    Botch said:
    A new crown or an implant? Either way your dentist is cheaper than mine.
  • OmahaOne
    OmahaOne Posts: 154
    Options
    A new golf bag for my birthday Saturday. It has been 20 years since I got my last one. Giving up the walking bag for a cart bag. 
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    65” TV. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Not me, but the lady bought the stuff to make dinner tomorrow from Whole Foods to be delivered to the house by Amazon. What is this life?
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Options
    Botch said:
    Was actually the "crown" on top of the titanium post (implant) screwed into my jaw 6 months ago; that part cost over $3K, so we may be in the same ballpark. :|
    I hope this is it for, say, a couple decades...   

• littlerascal56
    Options
    OmahaOne said:
    A new golf bag for my birthday Saturday. It has been 20 years since I got my last one. Giving up the walking bag for a cart bag. 
    Got to love a new cart bag.  Wife gave me this one for my 63rd birthday.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,306
    Options
    Botch said:
    Botch said:
    Was actually the "crown" on top of the titanium post (implant) screwed into my jaw 6 months ago; that part cost over $3K, so we may be in the same ballpark. :|
    I hope this is it for, say, a couple decades...   
    Within 3  hundred for the same thing. Plus I have had a crown and 2 cleanings since early December. I had originally planned to travel a modest amount this year, I have never been West of Telluride Colorado. I might have to settle for the Eggfest in New Orleans in October.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,430
    Options
    100k service for Suburban. . . 

Plugs, wires, Air filter, trans flush, diff flush, transfer case flush, oil change, pads and rotors all around, alignment.

still need tires and one of those Active Fuel Management disable devices to keep it from going into 4 cylinder mode.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    65” TV. 
    For upcoming football season?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    You know it!  

Wife’s business. Really just a huge monitor....  can not believe how inexpensive these things are now. 
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    You know it!  

Wife’s business. Really just a huge monitor....  can not believe how inexpensive these things are now. 

I will never forget back at the end of highschool early college and plasma's and flat screens were just coming out. I worked at an electronics store and we had a 42" Pioneer Plasma for sale for the low low price of $20,000. I remember looking at that thing and thought, NOONE will ever pay that for a TV, next day some dude that looked like he was homeless walks in with a wad of $100 bills paid cash, and walked out.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    65” TV. 
    Absolutely love my 65" Samsung Qled.  Mad that I didn't go bigger.  (thats what she said) 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Botch
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    100k service for Suburban. . . 

Plugs, wires, Air filter, trans flush, diff flush, transfer case flush, oil change, pads and rotors all around, alignment.

still need tires and one of those Active Fuel Management disable devices to keep it from going into 4 cylinder mode.
    Ready for another 100k!  

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    edited August 2019
    Options
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,193
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    You know it!  

I will never forget back at the end of highschool early college and plasma's and flat screens were just coming out. I worked at an electronics store and we had a 42" Pioneer Plasma for sale for the low low price of $20,000. I remember looking at that thing and thought, NOONE will ever pay that for a TV, next day some dude that looked like he was homeless walks in with a wad of $100 bills paid cash, and walked out.
    Yup. I remember seeing the original Phillips flat screen in 1997 at HiFi Buys in Atlanta for $24,999
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I ordered a traditional copper pot for making carnitas. Just because it’s cool...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    I ordered a traditional copper pot for making carnitas. Just because it’s cool...
    I can’t wait to be inspired by that upcoming post. 
  • SciAggie
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    That’s what happens when I watch Taco Diaries on Netflix... My wife is lucky I haven’t dug a pit for barbacoa- yet...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    SciAggie said:
    That’s what happens when I watch Taco Diaries on Netflix... My wife is lucky I haven’t dug a pit for barbacoa- yet...
    Don’t get anywhere near @caliking then. He’ll have you at Home Depot renting a backhoe within an hour. Lol. 

On a side note, I remember you posting a killer ratatouille a while back. I’d love the recipe if you get a free moment. I need to change up my veggie game. 
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    New 12” wheels and tires for my golf cart!
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    New 12” wheels and tires for my golf cart!
    That’s some Pimp My Ride sh1t right there. 
  • SciAggie
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    SciAggie said:
    Don’t get anywhere near @caliking then. He’ll have you at Home Depot renting a backhoe within an hour. Lol. 

On a side note, I remember you posting a killer ratatouille a while back. I’d love the recipe if you get a free moment. I need to change up my veggie game. 
    I will gladly share. I’m away for the day; when I get home tomorrow I will sit down and share the recipe. 
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    Options
    Ordered a R8 slitting saw shank (aka arbor) along with some blades to help cut down some aluminum I have to make the DRO read head mounting hardware. Also ordered a 90 degree drill (DeWalt 20v) to mount the hardware on the back of the mill table. Not enough room between the column and the table (even all the way forward) to get any of my drills in there (with a bit in at least).
    Also received a set of smaller metric drill bits plus tap and die set. Also for mounting the DRO hardware (scales and read heads). The "universal" mounting hardware that came with the DROs is pretty much useless for my application.
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).