Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Might as well go for it.  I resisted clonking the most recent "What's the best lump?" thread, but ended up learning yet a few more things (Mega-thanks to @stlcharcoal ).  
    I haven't clonked the "wrap" thread yet either, but I bet I learn something when I do.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,382
    Options
    Actually the easiest is to use the mute option...and I totally agree.  BTW- No more NBC playoff games-smooth sailing ahead although Joe Buck can generate a few waves ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Stopped over at my buddies. Yes he likes to gamble.

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Texas holdem tournament

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @JRWhitee.  Can I side bet?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Cussing everyone of you owners that says "I'm a human nurse and I know"....well guess what I'm treating your dog, cat, goat or horse ....not you there's a difference.....

That phrase is usually secondary to despite your best efforts your animal is now super sick.....which is code for your doing a skit job.....after you've told me well it's just a dog / cat ..does it matter that much.....
    And on my end let me clarify this is not acute onset of symptoms, this is not a traumatic event ....

Rant over 
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Saw some rescued big cats in Tampa. Pretty cool. 

One of my staff volunteers at one of the rescue centers in NC. Those folks are very dedicated to the animals.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    @DuckDogDr Between the horses,goats,chickens, cats and boxers. No way we do it without our vets, although the first time our equine vet showed up with a mobile xray machine and two assistants I put my bank on standby for xtra funding. Turned out not to be that bad and he has been pretty much a family member since.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    WeberWho said:

I have a friend exactly like this.  Add a big dry erase board loaded with all the lines and you have the picture.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    Making a pot roast 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    WeberWho said:

I have a friend exactly like this.  Add a big dry erase board loaded with all the lines and you have the picture.
    It's way too much going on when going over there for a game. I don't know how he does it. He's trying to talk himself out of a ribbon scroll board that constantly gives him updated betting odds. He's also thinking he might get a couple more screens up on top for the horse races.

I guess I'm okay with my one TV and wish so many times that I never joined fantasy football. He can't get enough. Different strokes for different folks I guess. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Live to fight another day
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    YEMTrey said:
    WeberWho said:

It's way too much going on when going over there for a game. I don't know how he does it. He's trying to talk himself out of a ribbon scroll board that constantly gives him updated betting odds. He's also thinking he might get a couple more screens up on top for the horse races.

I guess I'm okay with my one TV and wish so many times that I never joined fantasy football. He can't get enough. Different strokes for different folks I guess. 

Dang. I hate it when three games are on the Red Zone Channel at the same time. I’ve successfully avoided Fantasy Football too. 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Just made some scrambled eggs with left over tri-tip, canned Hatch chilis and smoked cheddar. It did not suck. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054
    Options
    A couple times a year, I come up with a good idea. Today was one of those days. Salado After Party SRF Brisket Chili over Waffle House hashbrowns scattered well. 

That looks amazing. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Lightning Bolts/Pats game....snore.  It's like:

Image result for slaughtered buffalo

Options
    A couple times a year, I come up with a good idea. Today was one of those days. Salado After Party SRF Brisket Chili over Waffle House hashbrowns scattered well. 

Looks great @DoubleEgger.  Not your usual cook - wife away?

Phoenix 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    Eating said pot roast 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @YEMTrey thanks I’ll be trying that one. Love Spice and Tea Exchange. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Relaxing in my hotel room in San Angelo after chasing this all day. We’ll drop off tomorrow afternoon so hope to be home before dark.

Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just made some chili.

Can't wait until we beat the Rams next Sunday...
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    Relaxing in my hotel room in San Angelo after chasing this all day. We’ll drop off tomorrow afternoon so hope to be home before dark.

Agricultural silo?  Rocket booster?  Flint sewer replacement?  Kardashian toy?  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

If thats just half as good as it sounds and looks, its incredible!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.