Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• @JohnInCarolina     Hey go get you some wings at Hamburger Joe’s while your in Myrtle. 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Called it a day at work.  

Put this surge suppressor in earlier in the week but came back to finish the job -- found some spacers and bolted it down.

Called it a day at work.  

Put this surge suppressor in earlier in the week but came back to finish the job -- found some spacers and bolted it down.

Do you feel like your protection is adequate now?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    I have gone above and beyond with electrical, HVAC and refrigeration.  I'll be BBQing past end of days whilst the lamentations of my neighbors will be drowned out with loud music in an otherwise power devoid world.
    I have gone above and beyond with electrical, HVAC and refrigeration.  I'll be BBQing past end of days whilst the lamentations of my neighbors will be drowned out with loud music in an otherwise power devoid world.
    Your neighbor will sue you. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    @SamIAm2    “young” Chicken?   I see what you did there.  Haha
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Patton’s meat market has the best sale going for their ground CAB chuck and sirloin. Was $11.99 for 5lbs of the chuck and $14.99 for 5 lbs of the sitloin. I grabbed 10 lbs of each and mixed them and divided. Made some sliders for the children for dinner and some fries the CAB meat is so good. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    thetrim said:
     Got a nice surprise from my ATX bro in the mail today.  

I’m predicting hot snakes in your future
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    thetrim said:

That stuff is the bomb if you like a little heat. 
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    SonVolt said:
    My boss asked me to fly out to Dallas again for the full week of Valentines day.... wife gonna love this. 
    That is what HR is for if it gets weird 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    thetrim said:

I buy the habanero a case at a time. The others are good but really love the habanero.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead

WeberWho said: He's not married and doesn't have any kids. He rents a room from my other buddies place. He does lawn care in the summer and snow removal in the winter. Its been a very mild winter here so far. The two previous winters he has gone out to Cali and Montana to be a Mountain groomer.  
    ....He used to be in the corporate field. He's never been happier getting out of it. Much respect for him chasing his goals in life
    While not point-for-point similar, this is my life's goal too, and I'm just about there.  Your post made me very happy.  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001

The lanyard hanging from your ceiling looks like its holding your kitteh up!  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• thetrim
    That habanero is hot as fooook.  I can only handle it in small doses.   
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    I feel a little inadequate right about now...

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,946
    Well hello Clarice, as Premier League enthusiast Hannibal Lecter said.  Given his cannibal proclivities  - I don’t want to upset him so here’s a handy guide to this weekend's games.

The Gunners visit the Hammers at lunchtime, meaning a lifeless bore draw is probable.  But the recently wobbly Arsenal can get this one over the line.  2-1 to the fancy-pants.
    Brighton - disappointingly robust this season, welcome Liverpool.  Accepting my biased view - Liverpool must take the points back to Scouse-land.  Not the 5-0 of last year, but we can dream. 2-0, for me.
    Burnley have awoken and will trudge towards safety. Three points from the flimsy Fulham.  1-0.
    Another bottom of the table clash - but let's be honest, Huddersfield are appalling.  Cardiff might get over confident and miss out on three easy points,  but I am going all in for a 3-0 home win.
    Palace v Watford has developed its own momentum in recent years as an angry aggressive lump-kicking fest.  They have a big problem with us.  Wilf Zaha invariably becomes the story as every Watford player takes it in turns to kick him very hard. Expect either 11 yellow cards for them,  or just one for Wilf for ‘diving’.  Come on the Place - keep the good vibes going and another three points from these neanderthals.  2-1 would be splendid.
    Unpredictable Leicester host failing again Southampton.  Recent history suggests both teams will lose.  Lets go 1-1.

At teatime the Toon head to London - a place all their fans have a pathological hatred for. Howay ya dafties - is what I say.  However seeing Les Bleu smash three past them will be fun.  3-0 the Chels'

Stoke have a new manager, he’s Nathan Jones - not the one who has been gone to long (according to the song).   They should beat Brentford but I am under explicit instructions from @eoin to predict a miserable defeat.  So 8-0 to Brentford. 

Two matches on Sunday; Everton against Bournemouth is essentially the under-card for Man U’s trip to Spurs.
    Bournemouth need to beat Everton to shore up their recent collapse in form.   I think they can - largely because Everton have no idea what they can and can’t achieve.  Quite the muddle they are in.   Any result is on the cards. I’m taking a flyer on 2-1 to Bournemouth.
    Ole’s ‘happy puppy’ approach to management faces its first decent test tomorrow.  Naturally the highly talented and paid Utd squad will swat aside smaller teams - and have,  but Spurs really are a lot better than that.  More specifically Poch’ knows too much and I think Spurs will stifle Utd.  Fun and frolics, 2-1 to Spurs. 

Man City host wolves on Monday and complete the fixtures.  3-1 home win. City are stung and will find another gear to heap pressure on Liverpool.

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Off to the airport.  ELP-DFW-DCA.  Disappointed not to be transiting ATL.  If time allows will stop by the WH and slap some sense into those gits!
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,444
    Waiting on coffee

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,946
    Acn said:
    Waiting on coffee

Lucky you remembered to wear a T-shirt before you posted that pic  =)
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • RiverBBQ
    RiverBBQ Posts: 193
    Country gold Saturday night, 106.1. Just started Georgia gold wings marinating. See you in 50 hours, first time trying recipe...
    You can’t get to Loganville, Ga from anywhere. You have to start somewhere else
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Java Buzz Char Crust pork T 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    Glad I made it through Collingsworth. The rest of weekend is looking up!