Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Dyal_SC said:
    Lit said:
    MY boy turns 2 today got some tickets for him and I to go see monster jam next month at Mercedes Benz and the pit party before hand so he can see them up close. 
    Happy Birthday to your boy, @Lit !  We are about to have twin boys this year... can’t wait to do that sorta fun stuff with them. 
    Congrats man. It can be tough but it’s alot of fun also. Can’t wait to see his face when he sees them all he ever wants to watch when he gets TV time is YouTube videos of monster trucks. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    Installed a new SSD in my laptop. Time to reload the OS 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited January 2019
    Do any of you fine folks have kiddos on ADHD medication? If so are you satisfied with the results you are seeing? PM me

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    What happens if you eat lunch while having sex on a ski slope?  Do all three of those things at once rise above being right?  
    on the ski lift and yes, its as right as it gets
    You beat out my story, barely, but you beat out my story.  
    Hat's off, Sir!  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    lousubcap said:
    I am enjoying the results of the most recent trip (flight departure times worked well!) to the airport:
    Dropped unmarried son off to head back to Barcelona after Xmas break-a professional student.
    And SWMBO is off to SFO to visit her mother for a week. 
    This is gonna be GREAT! 

Enjoy your vacation Sir. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    edited January 2019
    Otherwise, I'm reviewing a whole bunch of automatic chicken coop door ads that are suddenly flooding the sidebars of every website I visit....  :angry:

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• thetrim
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    watching "A Bridge Too Far" on Amazon Prime.

It's a great one.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    It was finally cold enough (ground is frozen) to run some soybeans today. Been a fvcked year for farming.  I am usually done with harvest around thanksgiving. Three more days of cold weather and I can finally call it a year.  
    Wow. Crazy. City slicker myself. Most of my relatives are farmers here in MN. I've found the Millennial Farmer channel on YouTube fascinating. (Local MN native) I've learned a ton by watching his channel the last few years. I give you guys tons of credit. One freaking tough job. My uncle just got out of major back surgery last week from years in the dairy barn. His 2nd time going through the same surgery. Crazy stuff
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Minnesota is beautiful country you are lucky!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Just did some adulting. Fixed a 25 year old fridge for around 7 bucks in parts. A capacitor blew and fried the power relay for the compressor fan. Probably from a surge. Hopefully it fully cools back down, saving me beaucoup dollars on buying a new basement fridge.

Nice electronics work there. Don't fry the flux capacitor.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition to download...all 90Gb's of it. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
    My Verizon FIOS is pretty fast (75/75) but really wishing I had Google Fiber this evening/morning.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• GATraveller
    HeavyG said:
    Waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition to download...all 90Gb's of it. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
    My Verizon FIOS is pretty fast (75/75) but really wishing I had Google Fiber this evening/morning.
    Just be prepared for your day to disappear once you start playing.  Incredibly fun game but a total time suck.  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    HeavyG said:
    Just be prepared for your day to disappear once you start playing.  Incredibly fun game but a total time suck.  
    Where do you find the time to play games like that?  Only my kids have that much free time.  My youngest has finished Red Dead 2, thought it was good.
  • GATraveller
    Eoin said:
    HeavyG said:
    Where do you find the time to play games like that?  Only my kids have that much free time.  My youngest has finished Red Dead 2, thought it was good.
    I don't.  My 15yr old son has it.  I've played a few times and quickly found 2 hours passed in a snap.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    Does anyone have MacKenzie Bezos' number?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    thetrim said:
    Does anyone have MacKenzie Bezos' number?
    Go for it, I will live vicariously through your exploits. Oh and remember the little folks.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Spent weeks planning a work trip to DC next week.  Snow forecast Sunday - I'm screwed if we get dumped on.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    TN_Egger said:
    Spent weeks planning a work trip to DC next week.  Snow forecast Sunday - I'm screwed if we get dumped on.
    Maybe 2"/4" if that
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    JRWhitee said:
    Wondering if she is going commando. 

That could be fixed with some Bounce.
    I'd bounce right into those panties.
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave