Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    PS, i'm under 60
    Ya you not so much either. 

Where did you find that video of me and my pals??? When I start caring what a bunch of 60+ year old farts on a bbq forum think about me I know I've hit rock bottom.
    Your mom sent it to me.

Oh, cool. I was wondering why she didn't send it to me. Clearly she was embarrassed.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    PS, i'm under 60
    Alcohol's a hell of a drug...

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Dyal_SC said:
    Lit said:
    MY boy turns 2 today got some tickets for him and I to go see monster jam next month at Mercedes Benz and the pit party before hand so he can see them up close. 
    Happy Birthday to your boy, @Lit !  We are about to have twin boys this year... can’t wait to do that sorta fun stuff with them. 
    Congrats sir! Mine turned 23 this year. It is an incredible ride, have fun and do not miss a thing.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • nolaegghead
    PS, i'm under 60

PS, i'm under 60

It's Blake...

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    PS, i'm under 60
    Me too.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Lit said:
    MY boy turns 2 today got some tickets for him and I to go see monster jam next month at Mercedes Benz and the pit party before hand so he can see them up close. 
    I started taking my son when he was 3. It was pure magic to him. We also would visit a train museum here in NC where he could drive a full size Diesel switcher for about a hundred yards. Good Times
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    You guys crack me up. Your world gets changed 1% and you shout from the rooftops the sky is falling.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    Ya you not so much either. 

Where did you find that video of me and my pals??? When I start caring what a bunch of 60+ year old farts on a bbq forum think about me I know I've hit rock bottom.
    I was taught to respect my elders.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• TEXASBGE2018
    You folks want to say something to me, why don't you PM me and not sink this thread. I'm sure 1,000 members on here would thank you.

• nolaegghead
    You guys crack me up. Your world gets changed 1% and you shout from the rooftops the sky is falling.
    I think you are overestimating your significance and my(our) level of giving a f*ck about you.  It's just another case of personality douche-baggery, happens perpetually and good for some cheap laughs as a foil 
    I think you are overestimating your significance and my(our) level of giving a f*ck about you.  It's just another case of personality douche-baggery, happens perpetually and good for some cheap laughs as a foil 
    Yes everyone loves you nola. You are the undisputed king of this forum. It’s your domain, we are all just renting. Have a good rest of your day. 

• nolaegghead
    Best things in life in order of importance:

1.  Being right.
    2.  Eating.
    3.  Sex
    4.  Skiing

1.  Being right.
    2.  Eating.
    3.  Sex
    4.  Skiing
    Snow or water?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead

1.  Being right.
    2.  Eating.
    3.  Sex
    4.  Skiing
    Snow or water?
    snow
    Please don’t ruin this thread guys. Ya’ll don’t like each other. We all get it.

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Anyone else remember when SGH got all pissed at cazzy and threatened to track him down while he was in NOLA and kick his ass? We’re approaching that level of goodness here....Please continue. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    procrastinating.  got loads of work to do, but just can't get going...
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    Jeremiah said:
    Anyone else remember when SGH got all pissed at cazzy and threatened to track him down while he was in NOLA and kick his ass? We’re approaching that level of goodness here....Please continue. 
    Not in this thread please 
  • Jeremiah said:
    That was pretty amazing/awesome.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    Jeremiah said:

Scottie told me he stopped taking his meds, but he swore he literally wanted to kill cazzy.  The good ol' days...
    Stop putting ideas in my head, man, before I act on them.
    edited January 2019
    It’s probably best to start a new thread for any fights, preferably an off-topic one that definitely won’t get anyone banned.  Oh ... wait a minute...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    It’s probably best to start a new thread for any fights, preferably off-topic one that definitely won’t get anyone banned.  Oh ... wait a minute...
    don't tell me wut to do, man.  I'm super serial.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,224
    Prepping Caesar Salad.  

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    there.... i started an ot thread for you guys
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    I don't dislike anybody on this forum, there are some weirdo's but that's about it. Just because I disagree it has nothing to do with like or dislike...

Johns Creek, Georgia