Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    JRWhitee said:
    Wondering if she is going commando. 

Did you take the pic, or is it off the interweb?  

I absolutely live for moments like this ^^.

Phoenix 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited January 2019
    JRWhitee said:

I take it back. You are a pretty funny guy. Especially if you took that picture.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Just registered the new egg.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    JRWhitee said:

I take it back. You are a pretty funny guy. Especially if you took that picture.
    Jim cracks me up all the time.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • frazzdaddy
    its a Reddit meme.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.

• South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    That's a hoot.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Pretty cool apparently not bothered by combines 
    Combines stir up lots of good
    meals. 
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,129
    JRWhitee said: kip

Got to hate that when it happens!😎
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    Current snow forecast map for Saturday... Ummm... 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,977
    edited January 2019
    ColtsFan said:
    Current snow forecast map for Saturday... Ummm... 

Looks like Columbus is about to get jizzed.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Just returned home from a fun night in St Pete watching Eintracht Frankfurt put the beat down on Sao Paulo FC!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Driving around 285. Another ordinary day on Atlanta roads. The airport is way better  =)

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Damn Brent, that thing melted. Hope he got out alright.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • @bgebrent - yikes!  I will admit, however, that the highways around Atlanta make their airport seem like the Shangri-La.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,316
    edited January 2019
    Air Traffic Controllers got their first $0.00 paycheck this week.  Safe travels everyone as you're flying through the air in a metal tube... 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Headed to Myrtle for the weekend, just in time for the coming snowstorm lmao.  The oldest has a gymnastics competition out there, all day tomorrow. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    Nice Car B Que Brent. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited January 2019
    Nice Car B Que Brent. 
    Pretty sure that’s bad smoke.  ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    SonVolt said:
    Air Traffic Controllers got their first $0.00 paycheck this week.  Safe travels everyone as you're flying through the air in a metal tube... 
    Not just ATC. TSA and inspectors too, many other federal employees.  I work in the prison here, no pay but I still have to go deal with shitheads every day. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    Sea2Ski said:
    Taking a break. 

My buddy drove 15 hours (From MN) to Big Sky last month. He was there for a week with his girlfriend. After snowboarding for the week it was another 15 hours back home. He wasn't even home for 3 hours and his friend said, "Dude, why didn't you tell me you were going out to Big Sky?" So he jumped back in his car with his buddy and went back to Big Sky for another week. 

Last week he drove out to Colorado to snowboard. On the way home he decided he wanted to go back to Big Sky and do some skiing. So he drove up to Big Sky.

I've always heard about staying away from the white stuff. It can be addicting. I just didn't think the white stuff would be snow!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    WeberWho said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    Taking a break. 

My buddy drove 15 hours (From MN) to Big Sky last month. He was there for a week with his girlfriend. After snowboarding for the week it was another 15 hours back home. He wasn't even home for 3 hours and his friend said, "Dude, why didn't you tell me you were going out to Big Sky?" So he jumped back in his car with his buddy and went back to Big Sky for another week. 

Last week he drove out to Colorado to snowboard. On the way home he decided he wanted to go back to Big Sky and do some skiing. So he drove up to Big Sky.

I've always heard about staying away from the white stuff. It can be addicting. I just didn't think the white stuff would be snow!
    ...must be nice.
    edited January 2019
    WeberWho said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    Taking a break. 

...must be nice.
    He's not married and doesn't have any kids. He rents a room from my other buddies place. He does lawn care in the summer and snow removal in the winter. Its been a very mild winter here so far. The two previous winters he has gone out to Cali and Montana to be a Mountain groomer. 

He also has been taking classes for emergency rescues. He has a internship next winter as skiing/snow boarding tour guide. Something to do with a helicopter bringing him up the mountains and dropping him and his group off. That's his goal anyways. Skibum life. He used to be in the corporate field. He's never been happier getting out of it. Much respect for him chasing his goals in life
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • frazzdaddy
    edited January 2019

Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SonVolt
    My boss asked me to fly out to Dallas again for the full week of Valentines day.... wife gonna love this. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    @SonVolt   I hope your boss isn't Jeff Bezos.....
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SonVolt
    haha