Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    My new hat was delivered today.

I should shave.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @DMW
    You are in desperate need of a Muhle R41 my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NorthPilot06
    Options
    @sgh you could loan him one, given that you have a lifetime’s supply of shaving “stuff” and are going caveman style ;)
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • KennyCJR
    KennyCJR Posts: 262
    Options
    I’m upgrading my iPhone X to the new iPhone Xs, so I needed to get a screen protector.  This Zagg 360 has been great on my iPhone X.  Great price on amazon too. 

Llano, TX   -  Med and XL BGE’s
  • NorthPilot06
    Options
    @KennyCJR what convinced you to upgrade?  I’m on one of those “upgrade every year” plans but I couldn’t convince myself to pay the taxes to upgrade...the iPhone X and iPhone Xs just seemed too similar
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • KennyCJR
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @NorthPilot06 I’m on the upgrade every year plan too. I like some of the new camera features on the new model, and I’m also sort of an Apple junkie.  :s  

The enhanced bokeh, adjustable depth of field, and smart HDR should make for some good bbq...I mean family Christmas photos.  😂
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options
    I just went from an iPhone 6 to the XS. Yuge difference. It was a b’day gift from my lovely wife.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    ThermoPop's are on sale for $27 for anyone interested.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    @SGH- Congratulations on the successful completion of another lap of the sun.  Gotta admit that I find that wallet to be extremely undersized given you definitely have all of Ron's money tied up in shaving gear at a minimum.  That and your recent truck purchase... 
    Regardless, Happy Birthday to a forum trend-setter. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @SGH- Congratulations on the successful completion of another lap of the sun.  Gotta admit that I find that wallet to be extremely undersized given you definitely have all of Ron's money tied up in shaving gear at a minimum.  That and your recent truck purchase... 
    Regardless, Happy Birthday to a forum trend-setter. 
    Thank you brother Cap. Let me quickly explain the extra small wallet. When you have no money at all, you don’t need much of a wallet =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Happy Birthday!
    Thank you brother Heavy.  

Status- Standing by.

• TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    your wallet has skid marks

Signal Mountain, TN
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Congrats @SGH on your burfday. May you have many more. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    Options
    Congrats @SGH on your burfday. May you have many more. 
    Thank you brother ****. I appreciate it my friend👍

Status- Standing by.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Legume said:
    Getting my brother a cookbook for Christmas this year.

I don’t care for that title!  ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Just contributed to @thetrim 's below charity swim fund-raiser.  Gotta give him credit-a ground pounder taking to the waves for a great charity. 
    Support if you can!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Legume said:
    Getting my brother a cookbook for Christmas this year.

So when you're over at his place for dinner and he serves up some kock*...

* - censor spelling

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• KennyCJR
    Options
    Happy birthday, Brother SGH!  🍻🍻
  • KennyCJR
    Options

Needed more Dizzy Dust. 😋😋
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    Happy birthday Scottie!
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    vacuum pump, because I suck.   free (off topic!)
    Options
    Happy birthday Scottie!
    KennyCJR said:
    Happy birthday, Brother SGH!  🍻🍻
    Thank you fellows, I really appreciate it my friends.  

Status- Standing by.

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Grabbed an NES classic at target today. 

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Happy Birthday Scottie, that wallet is empty!!!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    While buying a brisket, flank steaks, and some other stuff at Costco today, this caught my eye.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    Well I got out bidded on the old Hamilton that I wanted. So in return I ordered a cheap Desperado to try to passify myself. Should be here in a few days. 

For the record, if I had y’all s money I would be the proud owner of that antique Hamilton right now. Since I don’t, I’m the humble owner of the Desperado. Hey, you win some and you lose some.  

Status- Standing by.

• st¡ke
    st¡ke Posts: 276
    Options
    SGH said:
    Well I got out bidded on the old Hamilton that I wanted. So in return I ordered a cheap Desperado to try to passify myself. Should be here in a few days. 

For the record, if I had y’all s money I would be the proud owner of that antique Hamilton right now. Since I don’t, I’m the humble owner of the Desperado. Hey, you win some and you lose some.  
    Collected watches for many years. Pockets. 

Better to spend $1000 on one watch than $100 on ten. 

The balance wheel on the desperado is solid. Non starter. 

Have a 1910 14k Hamilton in the original box if you want it. HMU