Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Returning an Item to Costco....

Options

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Mattman3969 said:

what your doin

#nonthinkerssuck
    heh
    If your gonna quote something I said just freaking quote it.  Don’t alter with stupid stuff like # tags like the dork that started this post to reclaim money on a several year old broken down Christmas tree. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,099
    Options
    This is some of the best **** I have ever read....for 4 days.... Please return the tree......and give us the full detail...take a picture of the receipt..the look on peoples faces,,,,,when the manager comes and has to sign off on it....take pictures with the family....and the dog....and the cat....with the old tree and the new...with the lights on please....marinate the meat...prepare your turkey...make tacos...cook a butt or 3...make a drink....teach me how to keep my egg at 225....as I age my rib roast for 40 more days.....
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• Mattman3969
    Options
    Please post a cook @bubbajack.    

Lot of comments you have had now it’s time to post up.  

analyze adapt overcome

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Mattman3969 said:

what your doin

#nonthinkerssuck
    heh
    If your gonna quote something I said just freaking quote it.  Don’t alter with stupid stuff like # tags. 

I didn't alter anything, only abridged your quote. The grammatical errors and #nonthinkerssuck were your words not mine.  I just found it ironic. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Please post a cook @bubbajack.    

Lot of comments you have had now it’s time to post up.  
    So someone’s post count is what matters? Ya, and I’m the dork....

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    The only way out of this, I'm afraid, is to punch the biggest man in the room right in the mouth, then pray he goes down. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
     He doesn’t have to go down 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Woodchunk
    Options
    And then there is Kroger. Their Christmas trees should be in shortly
  • Mattman3969
    Options
    Prolly a pic of the worn out tree in question.  Broke down and pitifully used up.  Please give me another tree please because my internet friends said it was ok.  

analyze adapt overcome

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    No that’s not it. Mine had more flare.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Mattman3969
    Options
     I’m done with the tree episode.   Can’t believe I got tangled in in something so f’n stupid as somebody coming to an egg forum to ease his soul over a 7yr Old Christmas tree.  

analyze adapt overcome

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I've never been much good at figuring out drama, or who's mad at who.   Since there's unhappiness, I'm gonna post my favorite Johnny Cash pic for absolutely no reason.

Phoenix 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
     I’m done with the tree episode.   Can’t believe I got tangled in in something so f’n stupid as somebody coming to an egg forum to ease his soul over a 7yr Old Christmas tree.  
    You got tangled up in it because it’s funny but you are too much of a tough guy to admit it. It’s ok you are among friends we don’t care. 

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    blasting said:

I've never been much good at figuring out drama, or who's mad at who.   Since there's unhappiness, I'm gonna post my favorite Johnny Cash pic for absolutely no reason.

Hey wait I thought he always wore black? WTH is happening???

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    This whole thread just cracks me up.  @TEXASBGE2018, remind me to buy you a beer whenever we meet some day just for this.  Revealing everybody's rushes to judgement and criticism was interesting, but illuminating their inability to accept a simple truth and commitment to holding on to their incorrect conclusions takes it to another level.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    smh... this thread has real weekend potential. Some funny $#it in here.
    My compliments and a raised glass to all.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,349
    Options
    Is it possible to get the location of the Costco store? I'd like to publicly witness this return. :) It's obviously a momentous event 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• FlyOverCountry
    Options
    Woodchunk said:
    I wonder if they would take back the coffin mother is in out back.  She’s worm food after all this time but I bet the coffin has held up ok.
    Costco.com will only accept a return of a casket due to freight or cosmetic damage from shipping. Please call 1-800-955-2292 for a return authorization. Caskets cannot be returned to Costco warehouses.
    So that’s a no?
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Honk if your dog peed on your tree last year!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options

This is my favorite gif @JohnInCarolina. I think it is because she is having so much fun and looks so happy.   I like happy people.

I wonder what she is saying too.

Anyone know what this is from? Maybe the whole video has more!   (Audio I mean!! ) 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

This is my favorite gif @JohnInCarolina. I think it is because she is having so much fun and looks so happy.   I like happy people.

Anyone know what this is from? Maybe the whole video has more!   (Audio I mean!! ) 
    I as well Like Happy People and including the GIF in this Quote
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

All I know is that there is absolutely zero wrong with this

• lkapigian
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

Agreed 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Sea2Ski said:

Agreed 
    Bump
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

Oh... there’s more.  There’s a lot more.  All of it is NSFW, but just because of the audio.  Or at least, that’s what I’ve been told....
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

Oh... there’s more.  There’s a lot more.  All of it is NSFW, but just because of the audio.  Or at least, that’s what I’ve been told....
    Have a link to that? I really want to hear what she is, ummm... so happy about and is saying. 

Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

I hear its NSFW.....whatever that means. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:

I hear its NSFW.....whatever that means. 
    Never Show Friggin' Wife.