Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    You guys go all out!

do purple women make the same face as red women when a dude pulls his shirt up?

asking for a friend. 
  • CigarCityEgger
    Options
    You guys go all out!

do purple women make the same face as red women when a dude pulls his shirt up?

asking for a friend. 
    Indeed they do my friend! 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Had a great Halloween. Did a little mermaid theme,  jack o lantern burgers and mummy dogs

Over achiever.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Leg day at the gym. Don’t know how much this is (owner thinks bar weighs more than 45) I deadlifted it 8 times. It’s nothing monumental but it’s a PR for me :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Leg day at the gym. Don’t know how much this is (owner thinks bar weighs more than 45) I deadlifted it 8 times. It’s nothing monumental but it’s a PR for me :-)
    Nice job Hans. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Pouring the slab for the new Egg house
    You didn’t fire up that egg for the crew? 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Good advice @DuckDogDr
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Newest member of the fam...

Went to the pound this time around. 
    You’re a lot better lookin than I had imagined. 😜 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Just boarded a flight and saw a guy wearing a “Deep Silent Fast and Deadly - US Submarine Force” t-shirt.   I asked if he knew @CTMIKE & @lousubcap.  From the look he gave me, I don’t think he did.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,381
    edited November 2018
    Options
    That's gotta be the very new wave PC T-shirt slogan.  I've been gone for 20 years however, always remember "There are only two types of ships, submarines and targets!"  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
     By my count, there’re 4 guys resting and 3 working. They must have previously worked for the phone company. 
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    edited November 2018
    Options
    NY strip indoors on the griddle pan
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    lol, I was on the loader. We had to truck it in. Couldn't get the mixer close enought to the pour site.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,381
    Options
    Shopping at what is currently my second favorite on-line vendor (well behind SRF) and that is HEB.  Great long-distance access to Q and more items. 
    BTW- always remember how they supported Houston during Harvey-when in doubt go there and support.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    We’ve been cleaning/ cutting the brush/ saplings/ trees from the area in between our driveway and the house next door; with the intent to plant proper bushes. Came home to a rope stretched across the property line....making friends I am. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    We’ve been cleaning/ cutting the brush/ saplings/ trees from the area in between our driveway and the house next door; with the intent to plant proper bushes. Came home to a rope stretched across the property line....making friends I am. 
    The wing ding after party must have set the bar, between you and your neighbors.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    lol, I was on the loader. We had to truck it in. Couldn't get the mixer close enought to the pour site.
    I rented a Georgia Buggy once to move about 15 (or whatever a truck and a half is) yards for my man-bear-cave foundation.
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    The wing ding after party must have set the bar, between you and your neighbors.
    Was prolly the Michael Jackson Bianca put on.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    I blame your beautiful wife. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Yeah, um, oops. Sorry dude. I tried to keep her under control. My fault.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Yeah, um, oops. Sorry dude. I tried to keep her under control. My fault.
    Evidence. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    That’s a good lookin kid in the left. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fire...GOOD!