Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited October 2018
    Options
    What is that contraption @BizGreenEgg

Clearly a giant popcorn machine. =)

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options

Clearly a giant popcorn machine. =)
    I thought it was a sous vide for whole cows.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    It’s not a brewery?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 688
    Options
    I'm guessing a little harder than a brewery
  • RockyTopDW
    Options
    haha!  almost...amazon!
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I don’t see a still or worm... looks like a mash tun and brew kettle?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Glock 42
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BizGreenEgg
    Options
    @alaskanassasin nailed it.  New brewhouse.  At least the mash tun and kettle.  HLT and tanks are off picture.  But if it all goes tits up, I'll keep popcorn production and cow sous vide in the mix.
    Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
    The damp PNW 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @alaskanassasin nailed it.  New brewhouse.  At least the mash tun and kettle.  HLT and tanks are off picture.  But if it all goes tits up, I'll keep popcorn production and cow sous vide in the mix.
    Holy sheet dude. We require details. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    torn between this
    Benchmade Knives 908BK-1501 Axis Stryker II - Carbon Fiber - Black Blade - Drop Point - CPM M4 primary image
    and
    Image result for benchmade 940-1

NOLA, I’ve got the bottom one. Wife and newborn son gifted it to me for my first Fathers Day. Love it. Osborne design. Carbon body. Goes well with my other 3 Benchmade blades
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Beer.

Founders Harvest Ale and Founders Better Half
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Beer.

Founders Harvest Ale and Founders Better Half
    Steve, You are making me thirsty.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • KennyCJR
    KennyCJR Posts: 262
    Options
    Pork butt, baby backs, and a whole chicken, among the other usual groceries.  Also saved $15 on my Xfinity internet today.  150mbps for $61/month.  :)
    Llano, TX   -  Med and XL BGE’s
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    KennyCJR said:
      150mbps for $61/month.  :)
    Must be nice. We moved to a rural area with a monopoly on internet service. Of course, the speed and quality are terrible. 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    KennyCJR said:
      150mbps for $61/month.  :)
    Must be nice. We moved to a rural area with a monopoly on internet service. Of course, the speed and quality are terrible. 
    Trade off’s for a great view!

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    My degree is actually in brewing (fermentation), but have been working in food R&D for ~15 years.  Well, a few years ago my old college roommate (business major) and I finally made good on our drunken rants and started working on our own brewery.  We are now at the final stages of getting everything launched, with our equipment just passing final QC and construction on our building hopefully wrapping up in a month.  Looking to be operational in Independence, OR in the month and a half or so.  That picture was taken right after QC checks of our 10 BBL brewhouse.  Our website is under construction, but I have started some social media stuff - albeit limited as I am still learning. I'm hoping Parallel 45 Brewing will eventually have an XL on site for me to play with when not brewing.  =)  
    Best of luck to you!  Excited for you.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Jeremiah
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    My degree is actually in brewing (fermentation), but have been working in food R&D for ~15 years.  Well, a few years ago my old college roommate (business major) and I finally made good on our drunken rants and started working on our own brewery.  We are now at the final stages of getting everything launched, with our equipment just passing final QC and construction on our building hopefully wrapping up in a month.  Looking to be operational in Independence, OR in the month and a half or so.  That picture was taken right after QC checks of our 10 BBL brewhouse.  Our website is under construction, but I have started some social media stuff - albeit limited as I am still learning. I'm hoping Parallel 45 Brewing will eventually have an XL on site for me to play with when not brewing.  =)  
    @YukonRon, our better halfs and I are planning a trip up there soon. We’ll have to check you out, as I love beer, and he well, tolerates it. Lol 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    @YukonRon, our better halfs and I are planning a trip up there soon. We’ll have to check you out, as I love beer, boxed wine and Monty Python movies and he well, tolerates it. Lol 
    FTFY my brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    @YukonRon, our better halfs and I are planning a trip up there soon. We’ll have to check you out, as I love beer, boxed wine and Monty Python movies and he well, tolerates it. Lol 
    FTFY my brother.
    I’ll have you know I’ve graduated to glass bottles with rubber corks. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    FTFY my brother.
    You must refrigerate a good supply of Moss beer and watch Monty Python’s Holy Grail.  I’ve witnessed your graduation.  You should digress.
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    FTFY my brother.
    You must refrigerate a good supply of Moss beer and watch Monty Python’s Holy Grail.  I’ve witnessed your graduation.  You should digress.
    Still haven’t watched it.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    FTFY my brother.
    Watch it!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    FTFY my brother.
    You’re not missing anything. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    FTFY my brother.
    You’re not missing anything. 
    Incorrect.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Congrats on having the stones to pursue your dream. I wish you every success and have no doubt you will produce a top tier adult beverage.  Best of luck and congrats again.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    @YukonRon, our better halfs and I are planning a trip up there soon. We’ll have to check you out, as I love beer, and he well, tolerates it. Lol 
    @jeremiah
    Dude, I got a brewery 1 block from my house. 
    I got 20? ish bourbon distillaries within 5 miles of my house.
    And I got a mfn wine cellar I will put up against anybody within 50 miles.
    Come on up. 
    We are here for you.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    @jeremiah
    Come on up. 
    We are here for you.
    Ron...save the good stuff. Just get some box wine and pour it in the decanter. He’ll love it.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    northGAcock said: mo
    YukonRon said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    @jeremiah
    Come on up. 
    We are here for you.
    Ron...save the good stuff. Just get some box wine and pour it in the decanter. He’ll love it.

@northGAcock
    Should he ever get up here, he needs to try the Moss Beer made by The Great Flood Brewing Company.
    He may never go back to Aiken.

Regarding @Jeremiah and the wine:
    My man has tasted some good stuff, I don't think we can fool him anymore with boxed white zin. The Wolfe has tasted blood, there is no going back.....
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Nice, great thing to be doing. Good luck with the venture.