Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Somewhere there’s a unneeded knife in its way with my name on it.  Stupid booze. 
    I’ll give you $50 bucks for it. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I ordered me one of them wine vessels from the Yeti.com ......it will be the brick red one. I’ll be hanging out by the ol mail box tomorrow mornin. I feel better getting that off my chest. Appreciate those with access to the wif....not mentioning it. Night ya’ll. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    The insulated wine tumbler?

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    I tangled with the Devil this evening.

Whoever told you the devil is red and has horns is lying. He's blue and yellow and sucks the life out of you as you step inside his fiery pits of Swedish crap.  

This place is as bad as the local mall. The things you do to help other people out. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If you don’t have enough fun in the store eating Swedish meatballs, don’t worry, you can assemble your own furniture 
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    If you don’t have enough fun in the store eating Swedish meatballs, don’t worry, you can assemble your own furniture 
    One of the things on the list that I needed to pickup was an ottoman. It came in a box the size of a toaster. It screamed quality 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Got this light from Smokeware.  It’s advertised for Primo, but works great on the small handle BGE.

Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Got this light from Smokeware.  It’s advertised for Primo, but works great on the small handle BGE.

I have the same unit.  Gifted by my better half.  It’s great.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    @DuckDogDr
    How many decoys do you have?  Do you make and sell or make and keep? 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Somewhere there’s a unneeded knife in its way with my name on it.  Stupid booze. 
    I’ll give you $50 bucks for it. 
    Even though his name is engraved on it?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @kl8ton. I mainly have about 15 hand carved for my personal rig this year. Others have been gifted to hunting buddies over the years. This year I'm trying to increase the size of my personal rig. 

I'm actually hoping to do some limited commissions starting around February 

I missed teal season but they'll be ready for big duck season. Group of 6 teal I'm currently working on.

• Hoster05
    Hoster05 Posts: 312
    Options
    a new 20ga over under shotgun.  I had dropped enough hints over the last few months that my wife just said go get one already, she nicely wrote that in an anniversary card as we celebrated last weekend.   Looking forward to its arrival as well as the upcoming pheasant season!
    Mankato, MN - LBGE
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hoster05 said:
    a new 20ga over under shotgun.  I had dropped enough hints over the last few months that my wife just said go get one already, she nicely wrote that in an anniversary card as we celebrated last weekend.   Looking forward to its arrival as well as the upcoming pheasant season!
    Tell me more... @Hoster05
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Hoster05 said:
    +1 need to know more! and pictures!
    LBGE
    AL
  • Hoster05
    Hoster05 Posts: 312
    Options
    @DoubleEgger @TideEggHead

I went with the Franchi Instinct SL.  20ga, 28” barrels with an aluminum receiver.  Weighs only 5.8lbs so I really liked that for carrying in the field.   As with all shotguns it’s about how the shoulder.  I held one about 6 different times at the store in town.  Got a pretty good deal buying it online which also avoids the sales tax.  Problem with that is I have to wait for it to show up!!!  Will send pictures once it arrives.   
    Mankato, MN - LBGE
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I ordered me one of them wine vessels from the Yeti.com ......it will be the brick red one. I’ll be hanging out by the ol mail box tomorrow mornin. I feel better getting that off my chest. Appreciate those with access to the wif....not mentioning it. Night ya’ll. 
    What’s it worth to ya?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    torn between this
    Benchmade Knives 908BK-1501 Axis Stryker II - Carbon Fiber - Black Blade - Drop Point - CPM M4 primary image
    and
    Image result for benchmade 940-1

Options
    Just bought a flywheel and a mini split inverter AC as a bedroom backup.  Dunno if I posted that already.  Damn domestic expenditures.
    Options
    torn between this
    Benchmade Knives 908BK-1501 Axis Stryker II - Carbon Fiber - Black Blade - Drop Point - CPM M4 primary image
    and
    Image result for benchmade 940-1

Top one. Man I love Benchmade stuff

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @nolaegghead, what purpose for the knives unless collecting?  That hundo is a good start on a sig.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    What’s it worth to ya?
    You are too late. Package was delivered after I left for Luke's celebration. Of course she found it on the front porch.

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    She will never notice....  :smirk:

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Toilet Flapper.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Bought a cheap phone to use while I figure out the fiasco with mine.  Repair folks said after the new screen install, it's still not working.  Ugh... 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • RockyTopDW
    Options
    a right angle Dewalt drill and a pair of Adidas.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    A new refrigerator because the really old Amana in our storage room gave up the ghost last week. French Door, bottom drawer freezer (fully loaded). It is now in pieces waiting for a much smaller unit coming on Tuesday. Helping the economy I guess. :s .
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • BizGreenEgg
    Options

This hawtness is just about to be shipped.
    Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
    The damp PNW 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Winter Rye seed for our tailgate 

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    What is that contraption @BizGreenEgg

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    a right angle Dewalt drill and a pair of Adidas.
      Pawn shop? =)
    South of Columbus, Ohio.