Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Waiting on my wife to finish loading the car while I enjoy my morning tea. Not rushing her one bit. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • alaskanassasin
    Options

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• 1voyager
    1voyager Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Picked up a rusty old Sears 60 amp battery charger at an estate sale today for $30.

It's a beast for electrolysis.

Large Egg, PGS A40 gasser.
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Waiting on my wife to finish loading the car while I enjoy my morning tea. Not rushing her one bit. 

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,365
    Options
    Morning tea become afternoon beer yet?

Percent of car loaded...70%...?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Woadie
    Woadie Posts: 154
    Options
    Just got a 2019 King Ranch SD.  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    Webass said:
    Just bought a Samsung 75" 4K UHD QLED TV at Costco.  Came with a free 5 year warranty and $400 cash rebate for using my Costco Visa.  What a deal. installer's coming Tuesday to mount it over the fireplace.
    I feel like such a Luddite. Our "big TV" is a Sony 50" rear projection LCD that gets turned on once weekly for caliprince. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    caliking said:
    Webass said:
    Just bought a Samsung 75" 4K UHD QLED TV at Costco.  Came with a free 5 year warranty and $400 cash rebate for using my Costco Visa.  What a deal. installer's coming Tuesday to mount it over the fireplace.
    I feel like such a Luddite. Our "big TV" is a Sony 50" rear projection LCD that gets turned on once weekly for caliprince. 
    I must be a caveman then as my "big tv" is only a 42".
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• gasman79
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    caliking said:
    Webass said:
    I must be a caveman then as my "big tv" is only a 42".
    I moved into a house 5 years ago that came with the TVs. There were 8 at the time. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Not this minute but earlier. A time tortilla press and a ueboom 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    DMW said:
    Well, I ordered it last Friday, it arrived yesterday, I got it out and set it up this morning. This iPhone Xs Max is my first iPhone and it is pretty sweet.
    Mine is arriving Monday. @DMW How is it? I hope not like talking in an iPad. Got it sight unseen. Work asked what I wanted, so I got the 512 Max. Why not, right? 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    DMW said:
    Well, I ordered it last Friday, it arrived yesterday, I got it out and set it up this morning. This iPhone Xs Max is my first iPhone and it is pretty sweet.
    Mine is arriving Monday. @DMW How is it? I hope not like talking in an iPad. Got it sight unseen. Work asked what I wanted, so I got the 512 Max. Why not, right? 
    I got the 64G, I don't need all that much room. I had an LG V20 before, and it's about the same size, not unwieldy at all. You're going to like it.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • northGAcock
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Been on the back burner for a few years but with this near hit with Florence decided tonight to finally make it so:

Ordered the Hutch Mountain tri-fuel conversion kit for my Honda EU2000i generator. Will no longer have to deal with gas unless necessary (like when I've emptied my five propane tanks :) ).
    You are gonna like that generator. Congrats on the purchase.

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    DMW said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    DMW said:
    I got the 64G, I don't need all that much room. I had an LG V20 before, and it's about the same size, not unwieldy at all. You're going to like it.
    My wife got one and I have had the “plus” size iPhones for years.  It’s awkward if you are coming from a smaller phone but you adjust quickly.  
  • northGAcock
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Been on the back burner for a few years but with this near hit with Florence decided tonight to finally make it so:

Ordered the Hutch Mountain tri-fuel conversion kit for my Honda EU2000i generator. Will no longer have to deal with gas unless necessary (like when I've emptied my five propane tanks :) ).

• HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:

I've had the generator for many years and it is a sweet little machine. The propane conversion will just make it a little bit sweeter.

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,874
    Options
    Eoin said:
    New / used bike for Dom, our 14 year old. Came in as a commission sale at the local bike shop, he called me up and we went straight down after school. I'm a sucker for decent quality used stuff at a bargain price.

Good work, fella.  I am 8 months in to my rekindled love of cycling - but get this,  I don't leave the garage.   Turbo trainer and CTX videos on YouTube.  Or he could try Zwift, instead?  

I have offset the boredom with weather proofing and zero other road users.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,874
    Options
    JRWhitee said:

That's a punchy set of rubber.  What are they on?  I am assuming not a Prius. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,459
    Options
    Ladder stand, corn feeder and of course corn to go in said feeder. Stand for an undisclosed location on our lease. Rifle season opens at the end of October, can’t wait
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Ordered this last week to help keep my lungs happy while carving..came yesterday....up last night in the basement ceiling

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Thanks to @JohnInCarolina and bourbon I bought a UEboom speaker last night. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    Indian Food

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    Chiminea!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Dammit, I am gonna buy that chiminea  

If only I was a trustworthy and honorable man  

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    JRWhitee said:

That's a punchy set of rubber.  What are they on?  I am assuming not a Prius. 
    Audi A6

Johns Creek, Georgia