Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    I get some flys and ichneumonid wasps, but they eat the grubs in the wood and 99% of the time they are gone by winter. 
    I don't think you're allowed to use words that big on this forum.  :nuh_uh: 

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,364
    Options
    Thermo might be bad

Or not

Jacksonville FL
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    nolaegghead said:

@nolaegghead - that is a great collection of German steel right there.   Some high $$ cars.  I'm sure the exhaust tones are a pleasure to hear when fired up.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Just watched reo speedwagon live 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,085
    Options
    Daughter's horse show all day, night ride with buddies after dark.  Time for dinner and gonna hit the sack.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    That is a beautiful sight right there, very peaceful.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Beginning stages of tonight’s pulled beef.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Changed out my 15yo bands with the last generation bands I had laying around the shop. Switched a customer out with the new style last year and figured I may as well upgrade myself. Staying hydrated with a Smokey Traeger bloody. They are proud of this mix, but it’s good and you can easily cut it with some zing zang or whatever. Delicious! Cheers!
    A man who knows how to spend an afternoon! To Pete!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Getting ready to head out into the Gulf w some friends.  Still getting over that Germany game yesterday
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    A great day for cricket fans everywhere (apart from Australia) as England beat the Aussies in the final game to wrap up a 5-0 series win. A good sporting day for us today.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Sitting on a bucket.  Two game wait before our first bracket game. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I’m hung over as crap today (just got out of bed). Think I will head over to Gollotts for some Royal Reds and their incredible rib-eye & cheese fries. 

Anyone ever visiting Biloxi, you need to try these ribeye fries. They are insane.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Prepping and final plans for the 60th World Tour: flight to Portland, then doing Mt Hood, Crater Lake, Whale Cove, Willamette Valley, PCH, Sonoma, Napa, SF, leaving from Sacramento. We will be buying wine bringing it back on the plane and getting more shipped back.
    Brother....doing the same for mine as well. Destination Boulder CO....catching a couple Dead & Co shows and hitting some breweries. Will be consuming all mine before heading home. Cheers Ron. 

Have a great trip. Boulder is one of my favorite places to hang. You will have a blast and the food scene is excellent.
    We will be consuming and enjoying our fair share of the wines of those regions, and bringing back any faves we find, to share with friends. (READ AS Y'ALL)
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @nolaegghead
    River Party at Grims on the 4th. Get a haircut and swing by. Or I can cut it while your here. Either way, it’s all good =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options

smoking salmon to make dip
    Awesome!!

Status- Standing by.

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,863
    Options
    Eoin said:
    A great day for cricket fans everywhere (apart from Australia) as England beat the Aussies in the final game to wrap up a 5-0 series win. A good sporting day for us today.
    Football, rugby, FI, cricket.  
    In-gerrrrr-land!

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Just took a truck load of stuff to Goodwill and fired up the egg. Chicken leg quarters for today. . May bathe them in Nando's garlic peri-peri
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    another friggin nail....
    Options
    Prepping some bacon wrapped filets with a rub called "Gun Powder" throwing some potatoes on the MiniMax, too.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky