Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    Sitting in the driveway watching baseball(with Amy) and enjoying a beverage.  Life is good.  
    Did Amy bring you the beverage?
    Nope. I'm the bartender. 
    Fair enough, I would rather have someone to watch baseball with instead of a bartender.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Currently at a friends 50th bday.  Out of 40 people, I know 3, and one is 13.  Luckily Cards are playing and I have mlb.tv.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    After a day of pressure washing the house, cleaning the garage, changing wiper blades, changing toilet seats.... I was hangry. 
    This hit the spot:

Stopped by Best Buy after and got an accessory for the GoPro Hero 5:

Today was the last day it was on sale. Big Guy got it all unpacked and ready. It's charging now, look forward to trying it out tomorrow.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Possumtrot
    Possumtrot Posts: 245
    thetrim said:
    Cashfan said:
    Cashfan said:
    Doing some prep work for a final presentation for class. After tonight I will have a pair of bachelor's degrees that have taken 10yrs to complete. 

Tomorrow morning first thing, headed to a hiking/camping trip for the weekend.

Next week, job applications.
    Congrats on seeing it through! Good luck with the job search.
    YukonRon said:
    Cashfan said:
    Doing some prep work for a final presentation for class. After tonight I will have a pair of bachelor's degrees that have taken 10yrs to complete. 

Tomorrow morning first thing, headed to a hiking/camping trip for the weekend.

Next week, job applications.
    Wish they had a "Too Cool for Sunday School" button.
    Way to go my friend. Well worth the wait.
    Thanks Guys! Its a good feeling to be done (mostly). I'll have to take some more if I go for a CPA, but shouldn't be at the stress level some of these were.
    Trust me on this:
    Started college in civil engineering, joined Air force after two years because I was tired of studying.  Got put in electronics - studied entire time in service.  Went back to college - majored in accounting cause it seemed easy to make A's without studying too hard.  Graduated and became CPA - studied all the time- new pronouncements coming out all the time and computers and systems always changing.
    Now retired, but studying and experimenting on cooking cause of this forum but at least it's on my own preferences.
    And you‘re old and slow!
    That’s what all that studyin will do to you.
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Just finished a baby shower for our neice.  We as of yet don't have grandkids, so we will adopt this one as ours.  I can't wait to spoil her and then send her home.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    DMW said:
    After a day of pressure washing the house, cleaning the garage, changing wiper blades, changing toilet seats.... I was hangry. 
    This hit the spot:

Stopped by Best Buy after and got an accessory for the GoPro Hero 5:

Today was the last day it was on sale. Big Guy got it all unpacked and ready. It's charging now, look forward to trying it out tomorrow.
    Lol!! Accessory.  There is a sales job in Houston with your name on it.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    @DMW This wasa great day for rellenos, huh?
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Watching the VGK/Sharks game after the big Astros win. Hell of a game so far
    Las Vegas, NV

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I had some leftovers from Chuy‘s after returning from a day of feasting at the FL State Eggfest. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Botch said:
    Eoin said:
    ...then picking up a new motorbike tomorrow!
    Wo0t!!!  Whatcha gettin'?  
    @Botch Husqvarna TE630. Planning on selling the R90/6 so I've spent a lot of time cleaning / polishing to get nice pictures for advertising. Had an offer on it, but not enough yet. Was originally thinking to go back to a 1200GS or a 800GS, but in the end I liked the idea of something lighter. The Husky turned up on the UKGSer forum and looked nice, so I went for that. Set up with SM wheels / street tyres at the moment with knobblies on the original wheels as well. Will post a pic.
  • Breakfast in a few hours is going to be excellent!!
    It's the cow that drives the meat!!

XL Egg, Mini Max, Mini,  17" Blackstone 
    Wi
  • Here's the final product!

Wi
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    @GATraveller The Clairmont tank top was a nice touch as well 
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894

Getting ready to smooth the bottom of this pan and season them. Picked these up at the Sunshine State Eggfest yesterday.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    @GATraveller The Clairmont tank top was a nice touch as well 
    Noticed that! You haven't lived till you've visited Clermont. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Buckboard McMuffs for the kiddos.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• The_Stache
    The_Stache Posts: 1,153
    Eoin said:
    Just back home and forgot to get a picture before putting it away.  Return trip was fun, cold today and had my summer gloves with me, so my hands had just about stopped working when I got back. 

TE300?
    Kirkland, TN
    2 LBGE, 1 MM

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Trying something new. Ribs were on for 2.5 hours before bacon went on .

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    @The_Stache it's a TE630. SM wheels with race inters fitted at the moment, got the standard wheels with knobblies as well.
  • Gotta know how that tastes.

Wi
  • SciAggie
    @Focker Man, I love those things. I’d eat all three and want another. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    I just pulled the trigger on a garmin sports watch. Owning a BGE isn’t the only expensive hobby, huh?
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon