Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Money Wagon.

Options

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    We always say “if I only had Scottie’s money” but it looks like Butch Oustelot beat us to it.
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Scottie is all these new toys coming from the Trump Train impact on the oil drilling? 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Scottie is all these new toys coming from the Trump Train impact on the oil drilling? 
    You just had to go there.....lol
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    g8golfer said:
    You just had to go there.....lol
    I know I love poking the bear 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Indeed, under Obummer, Scottie drove around in a rickshaw.  Truth be told it was the only thing he could afford.  Obummer just bled him dry.  The three units he acquired under Obummer were all gifts from people who felt sorry for him.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    I’ve been looking at these. I love the new 250s, but the cabs aren’t as big as they use to be.

how much did that wagon set you back?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    slovelad said:
    The truck was shipped from Ohio to Biloxi. I found it on the internet for 49,000. With tax it was just shy of 52,000. Not bad for a 4 door, 4 wheel drive with the diesel. It’s certainly not tricked out like a King Ranch. But I wasn’t going to give 82,000 for a truck that I drive in rough and muddy conditions. 
    Overall I’m very happy with it.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    slovelad said:
    I’ve been looking at these. I love the new 250s, but the cabs aren’t as big as they use to be.

The cab on this one is enormous. There is actually more room in the back seats than there is in the front. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    slovelad said:

The cab on this one is enormous. There is actually more room in the back seats than there is in the front. 
    It’s the mullet of cabs:  business up front, party in the back.
    Probably big enough for him to swing a big hammer.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Nice truck, Scottie. 

But please, no photographs of the Money Shot....
    Options
    blasting said:

Nice looking truck SGH.  Enjoy the new ride.

How many times a week do you have to polish something that purdy?

Scottie only polishes things that he can hold with one hand.
    FTFY
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    That’s a nice truck! Are you going to equip it?
    i don’t think I’ve ever seen anus on a truck before :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGH
    Options
    Nice truck, Scottie. 
    Thank you brother.  

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    It has some serious headlights on it for sure. The pic don’t do them justice. 

I have been riding around blinding the crap out of people for the fun of it. 

Status- Standing by.

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,896
    Options
    SGH said:

Gone to the Drive-in movie tonight?? 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • SGH
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
    SGH said:

Gone to the Drive-in movie tonight?? 
    Nah, just riding around checking it out. 

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    The only people making money in the Obummer economy were Barack and Michelle. Oh yeah, the Clinton Global Initiative did pretty well too.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Oh Jesus...here we go again.
    edited April 2018
    Options
    thetrim said:
    The only people making money in the Obummer economy were Barack and Michelle. Oh yeah, the Clinton Global Initiative did pretty well too.  
    This is what the elites want you to believe, so that you won’t notice or complain when their taxes have been cut a lot more than yours. 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That was yesterday. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    Options
    That was yesterday. 
    I thought it was this morning.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Every. Damn. Day.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    That was yesterday. 
    Love that song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFQqySJBBI
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    SGH said:
    slovelad said:
    The truck was shipped from Ohio to Biloxi. I found it on the internet for 49,000. With tax it was just shy of 52,000. Not bad for a 4 door, 4 wheel drive with the diesel. It’s certainly not tricked out like a King Ranch. But I wasn’t going to give 82,000 for a truck that I drive in rough and muddy conditions. 
    Overall I’m very happy with it.  
    49k .... If I could get that truck for 49K, I would all day every day.  Then sell it for 20k profit and do it again ;)
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    thetrim said:
    This is what the elites want you to believe, so that you won’t notice or complain when their taxes have been cut a lot more than yours. 
    Elitist.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    edited April 2018
    Options
    49k .... If I could get that truck for 49K, I would all day every day.  Then sell it for 20k profit and do it again ;)
    I came out really good on this truck if it’s not a lemon. The dealer up there put 18 inch chrome rims and bigger tires on this one that came off of a King Ranch. They also sent the factory running boards that came off of the same King Ranch with this truck. 
    The XLT’s come stock with 17 inch steel wheels and no running boards. With that said, I got almost 5 thousand dollars of extras for free. Also if you blow the pics up you can see that this XLT has the fender well covers on it. That don’t come  standard on a XLT either. 
    All in all I’m very well pleased. Got a lot of extra for nothing. All of the above mentioned is why I bought this particular Ford F-250 instead of the Chevy equivalent. I would of had to spend about 8,000 more for the Chevy set up like this one.  

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Oh!  Ford MONEYWAGON!  Sorry buddy!  I saw "Ford" and assumed "Honeywagon".

Seriously,  nice ride SGH!  Even if it's a Ford.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Sweet100s
    Sweet100s Posts: 553
    Options

Wow.  Seriously gorgeous.  Congrats Scottie! A new ride gets the endorphins kicking like nothing else. Spectacular that you scored an awesome deal on it - it looks fresh off the assembly line!