Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Money Wagon.

Options
124»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Duuude! That’s one Sweet ride! Like the combi you purchased too. Was hoping they’d go on sale but when they do, the discount isn’t much. Enjoy that ride! Now you need an Airstream to pull!
    Thank you brother. As to the combi-system, I really like it. It takes a little getting use to though after using true 2-strokes for over 40 years. The biggest combi is what they call a 4-mix. It still uses 2-stroke oil mixed in the gas, but it does not fire every time the piston comes up. 
    As a result, it has a lot of bottom (low end) power. However it does not rev near as high as a true 2-stroke. Like most things, this has its advantages and disadvantages. I think for the pole pruner attachment and the shear attachment the 4-mix works better. You have more control. However on the weedeater attachment it won’t spin up like a true 2-stroke. 
    Would I buy it again? Absolutely. Would I recommended it? If you are only going to use a weedeater attachment I feel you are better off with a true 2-stroke. However, if you are going to buy several attachments, then I highly recommend it. 
    Just my thoughts my friend. And thanks again. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe Posts: 406
    Options
    Very nice.  Now start cooking again. 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @SGH time for level or lift kit and bigger tires