Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BEST LUMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I see that you raised the big hand. I use to have to raise the big hand from time to time myself  :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    @SGH that’s not a selfie?
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    For the record, I’m only kidding above. I’m sure that brother Yolk didn’t raise the big hand. Looks like a ball strike. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Golly Jason, is that something serious?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Yes, indeed. In any event, that’s quite the shiner and I’m sure that it can’t feel good!
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Da fuque??

you know you wouldn’t get sh!t like that if you cut your nails more than once a quarter. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited March 2018
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Golly Jason, is that something serious?
    I know it's 90* west and 30* South of your area of expertise, but you're still the doctor. 
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    Do a YouTube search for this.  It’s a never ending wormhole of weird

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Hold on it's not Friday!

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    SGH said:
    I see that you raised the big hand. I use to have to raise the big hand from time to time myself  :D

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,105
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Did you get that knot checked out?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Hey...it's almost 2:00!
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    When you pass out in the garage, the spiders bite.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I'd hate to see the worst lump ever. 

Phoenix 
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    blasting said:

I'd hate to see the worst lump ever. 

Not me. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I have a pretty good guess which forum regular this is.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • baychilla
    baychilla Posts: 387
    Options
    Cyst soon to be on Dr. Pimple Poppers YT channel?
    Near San Francisco in California
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    You would need full hazmat gear to pop that!
    Flint, Michigan
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    https://phys.org/news/2018-03-foods-tastier-auto-industry.html

If they just used Rockwood then there wouldn't be any issues. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    I have a pretty good guess which forum regular this is.

Can also put in a pretty good guess for some of his buyers.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    We may have a new winner...

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

Image result for WTF GIF
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,105
    Options

Imagine if you grilled with a combo of these two?

https://youtu.be/7QM2z2QmiQ8
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • pUreHkcoL
    pUreHkcoL Posts: 49
    Options
    More garbage from another garbage man. Why not respect the people who pay for this site and allow you to be here. Is that too much to ask? Let’s hope they take out the trash before too long.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    More garbage from another garbage man. Why not respect the people who pay for this site and allow you to be here. Is that too much to ask? Let’s hope they take out the trash before too long.
    Who are you really? You're annoying.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • pUreHkcoL
    pUreHkcoL Posts: 49
    Options
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Have I said anything that was not the truth? Get use to it Dwayne. I’m tired of looking at the garbage. Therefore I’m going to call it out. Either they will stop allowing the garbage men to hang around here and post this trash, or they will ban me from calling it out. You guys have your little group of guys that support each other’s trash to the point you believe everyone enjoys it. When the reality is there is a very large following of this site (most who do not post at all) that are tired of reading the garbage day in and day out. Sure we could go elsewhere but this is the green egg site and it is a public site ownedby BGE. Follow the rules and respect the owners or start your own forum.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Shots fired!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Have I said anything that was not the truth? Get use to it Dwayne. I’m tired of looking at the garbage. Therefore I’m going to call it out. Either they will stop allowing the garbage men to hang around here and post this trash, or they will ban me from calling it out. You guys have your little group of guys that support each other’s trash to the point you believe everyone enjoys it. When the reality is there is a very large following of this site (most who do not post at all) that are tired of reading the garbage day in and day out. Sure we could go elsewhere but this is the green egg site and it is a public site ownedby BGE. Follow the rules and respect the owners or start your own forum.
    Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread and every post on this site daily?

Has nobody explained to you how easy it is to avoid any threads/posts you may find objectionable?

Just curious.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk