Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BEST LUMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    I think the Buffalo has done a little better job lately but they could so easily nip this in a bud in a matter of days if they would just start banning the people who post the garbage. I mean they have literally killed 10 threads of @GrillSgt this year and here he is still posting garbage- pictures of girls with their toelips hanging out. I just don’t understand why he is still allowed to post. And the worse part is this is a grown man with grandkids for gods sake.
    can you explain you screen name?

TIA
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,360
    Options
    Nobody likes a pu$$y
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• ColtsFan
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Nobody likes a pu$$y
    Well..... You know what I 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Nobody likes a pu$$y
    With this I must disagree. 
  • ColtsFan
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Nobody likes a pu$$y
    With this I must disagree. 
    See above. Lol

• Woodchunk
    Woodchunk Posts: 911
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Woodchunk said:
    HeavyG said:

Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread 

This is funny as heck, from someone who never post any cooks and probably doesn't own an egg. If it wasn't for OT' s you wouldn't have a reason to post

Where's your tag team partner? :)

Hey man...if it would really help you sleep better at night I'll actually consider posting a cook. Why? Because I'm a caring guy.

Surprised you haven't posted your Den Mother video yet.
    4500 post and no cooks
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,066
    Options
    Jesus who gives a sh!t?

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Jesus who gives a sh!t?

Or....

jesus, who gives a ****.

all in the punctuation
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Jason posts a picture of a lump behind somebody’s ear and boom, missiles are launched? Surely there is a more “triggery” thread out there that is more deserving. You know, ones about cast iron or flying squirrels or something. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Toe lips. Now that's funny. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    I love the idea of thousands or hundreds of thousands of lurkers that only want info and contribute nothing.  And then get upset.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @HeavyG may not have any cooks posted, but he does have a very useful thread on how to tell if your brisket is ready.  That’s more than I can say for some folks here.
  • Legume
    Options
    @HeavyG may not have any cooks posted, but he does have a very useful thread on how to tell if your brisket is ready.  That’s more than I can say for some folks here.
    I don’t care, mark it zero.
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    This guy obviously doesnt get the vibe around here 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    .....Surely there is a more “triggery” thread out there that is more deserving. You know, ones about cast iron or flying squirrels or something. 
    There is a flying squirrel thread? Does it tell you how to get rid of them?
    They have been landing on my roof at night waking me up. I know this because you can hear them land and run. Then you can hear them run and .... [silence].
    I finally saw one about 2 months ago fly off.
    They are causing no damage that I can see.... just all night long I hear them running on the roof and are driving me crazy.
    Who has the link?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    I’m a flower lover. Twolips. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    Jason posts a picture of a lump behind somebody’s ear and boom, missiles are launched? Surely there is a more “triggery” thread out there that is more deserving. You know, ones about cast iron or flying squirrels or something. 
    Lol man, that was funny.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    .....Surely there is a more “triggery” thread out there that is more deserving. You know, ones about cast iron or flying squirrels or something. 
    They have been landing on my roof at night waking me up. I know this because you can hear them land and run. Then you can hear them run and .... [silence].
    They are causing no damage that I can see.... just all night long I hear them running on the roof and are driving me crazy.
    Who has the link?
    How about loud as$ birds who sit in the gutters outside your bedroom on the weekend?  Any advice?
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    How about loud as$ birds who sit in the gutters outside your bedroom on the weekend?  Any advice?
    Ear plugs.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    Arm your kids with airsoft guns.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    DMW said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    They sleep through it. Opposite side of the house. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options

DMW said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    Working in manufacturing, I have plenty of earplugs. 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    I never had that problem, so no.

Have any for getting rid of flying squirrels?
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    I never had that problem, so no.

Have any for getting rid of flying squirrels?
    Sadly, no. Sorry. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    LockHerUp = pUreHkcoL
    Options
    Woodchunk said:
    HeavyG said:
    Woodchunk said:
    HeavyG said:

Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread 

This is funny as heck, from someone who never post any cooks and probably doesn't own an egg. If it wasn't for OT' s you wouldn't have a reason to post

Where's your tag team partner? :)

Hey man...if it would really help you sleep better at night I'll actually consider posting a cook. Why? Because I'm a caring guy.

Surprised you haven't posted your Den Mother video yet.
    4500 post and no cooks
    And when I reach the 9K post count it will still be zero cooks posted.

I've been participating in various cooking forums for about 30 years and have never posted a pix of anything I've cooked. Posted lot's of other pictures but never food on a plate.

I did say on another thread a few weeks ago tho that if I am still around that for my 10K post I WILL post a cook. Or at least try to.

When that happens I'll be sure to send you a heads up PM so you don't miss it as it will probably be epic.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,709
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?

Sounds like your gutters need a bit more pitch to them.... or cleaning, bird baths.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    LockHerUp = pUreHkcoL
    Well, I guess that just proves this is another one of your troll accounts, DOESN’T IT?!?!?
  • Legume
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    jeffwit said:
    Who has the link?
    Spatchcock, 400 raised direct.  I would brine a wild bird for a day or so.