Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- female logic??

Larrycg
Larrycg Posts: 49
edited August 2017 in Off Topic
Damn I love her dearly, and you would think after 30 years with her that it wouldn't baffle me anymore, but sometimes I still don't get it. 

So yesterday evening my 25 year old son who just started his 5th year at USC in Columbia called mom to tell her what his  schedule looked like. After she gets off the phone she and I discuss it a bit and then she heads off to bed at about 9:30. I go to bed at at midnight, which she knows because she had just woke up for a potty break when I came in there. Then at 1:45  she wakes me up because she is concerned that between his new class schedule, his job and his nightly gig in the fall as an assistant football coach at one of local high schools, he is not going to get enough sleep on Thursday and Friday night. 

Now after discussing him not getting enough sleep  with her for 30 minutes I am wide awake and spending my morning with y`all. While she and, I'm sure my son  are both sound asleep!  :o

Comments