Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- female logic??

Options
2»

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    blasting said:

My bride and I made an agreement 13 years ago that has resulted in 13 years of bliss.  Each day I wake up feeling luckier than the day before.

Divorce isn't for everyone though.

Damn funny stuff...So was the same at 3am oiled paper towels vs weed burner...
    Tears in eyes funny...Damn I needed that brother.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    My wife and I were happy for 25 wonderful years...
    Then we met.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,222
    Options
    My buddy says " I've been happily married for 25yrs. 25 out of 37 isn't too shabby."

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    The logic gene is on the Y chromosome.
    So is Retinitis Pigmentosa mutation.
    Excepted x-linked and autosomal recessive RP. Not RRP. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Did you seriously use female and logic in the same sentence?
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,542
    Options
    CTMike said:
    Did you seriously use female and logic in the same sentence?
    HAHAHAHA 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"