Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Still My Nemesis

Options

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Scott: I'm going to say I see some point because he called it flat!

Focker: oh that's perfect!!  We got em!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cazzy
    Options
    DMW said:
    Would be fun to troll here, but we're kind of busy

Bada$$!  Enjoy the game!  
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:
    I would bet a properly smoked brisket you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face.

Now keep typing, and not posting pics brother.

Oh internet tough guy...now you want to fight cause I called you a b!tch?  You dish it out non stop, and now you're just as moist as my flat!

Not that I really care, but isn't the Internet tough guy the coward that would never back up their incendiary words in person rather than the guy who would???? Just some critical thinking. 
    You're really starting to double the number of douches on this thread. Just some critical thinking. 
    I respect people who say what they mean and do what they say. If you are unwilling to say something to someone in person, I would suggest it should not be said on a forum. Otherwise, you are the douche. Go ahead and argue against that. Seems like a reasonable rule. 
  • cazzy
    Options
    Is this what a Friday thread feels like?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:
    I would bet a properly smoked brisket you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face.

Oh internet tough guy...now you want to fight cause I called you a b!tch?  You dish it out non stop, and now you're just as moist as my flat!

Not that I really care, but isn't the Internet tough guy the coward that would never back up their incendiary words in person rather than the guy who would???? Just some critical thinking. 
    Threats to back stuff up in person are pretty friggin weak sauce in this context.  
    What are you talking about.  If you call someone an internet tough guy and you are equally engaged in a confrontation, it seems reasonable to me that the real internet toughen guy is the one who would only engage in said confrontation over the net. Doesn't matter to me , but it's the truth. It's like 13to girls who talk behind their peers back but deny it to their face. Fwiw, you do not strike me as one of those guys. I bet you speak your mind regardless. Maybe I'm wrong. It is possible. 
    Pete, saying to someone who lives about 1000 miles away from you "I bet you wouldn't say that to me in person" is kind of silly, you see?  It's not as though Cazzy lives right down the street.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Threats to back stuff up in person are pretty friggin weak sauce in this context.  
    What are you talking about.  If you call someone an internet tough guy and you are equally engaged in a confrontation, it seems reasonable to me that the real internet toughen guy is the one who would only engage in said confrontation over the net. Doesn't matter to me , but it's the truth. It's like 13to girls who talk behind their peers back but deny it to their face. Fwiw, you do not strike me as one of those guys. I bet you speak your mind regardless. Maybe I'm wrong. It is possible. 
    Pete, saying to someone who lives about 1000 miles away from you "I bet you wouldn't say that to me in person" is kind of silly, you see?  It's not as though Cazzy lives right down the street.
    No, but I guarantee the coward does not have the balls to say it at a fest.  Funny how you guys think I'm the tough guy.  Pull them out of this John.  Actually, none of the Butt Blasters have the balls to say the things they say here in person.  That is why you say it....makes you feel gooood.

Case in point.  Matt. Lol
    And you.
    And Double Egger.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    @DMW-   great evening and score right there.  Not sure this post will survive the tornado swirling.  Did you and your guests inhale all the groceries you cranked out or do you have a reserve for 7/4?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Fair enough. Truth is they would either say it in person or they wouldn't. They know darn well which it is. So do I. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

No, but I guarantee the coward does not have the balls to say it at a fest.  Funny how you guys think I'm the tough guy.  Pull them out of this John.  Actually, none of the Butt Blasters have the balls to say the things they say here in person.  That is why you say it....makes you feel gooood.

Why don't you come at me after I've had a stroke Focker.  Maybe then it'll be a fair fight.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @DMW-   great evening and score right there.  Not sure this post will survive the tornado swirling.  Did you and your guests inhale all the groceries you cranked out or do you have a reserve for 7/4?
    Thanks Cap.  The party was at my buddy's place, I pretty much spent the whole weekend there. There was a bit of pork left we sent home with guests, but not much else. Not sure exactly what we're doing for tomorrow, but scheming up a grocery run for the morning.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

You're really starting to double the number of douches on this thread. Just some critical thinking. 
    I respect people who say what they mean and do what they say. If you are unwilling to say something to someone in person, I would suggest it should not be said on a forum. Otherwise, you are the douche. Go ahead and argue against that. Seems like a reasonable rule. 
    Obviously you don't know me well. I'd call you both a douche to your face if need be. Just trying to help. 
  • Focker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Obviously you don't know me well. I'd call you both a douche to your face if need be. Just trying to help. 
    Now that, is a tough guy. Lol
    You wouldn't, but it sounded good coming out though didn't it?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• theyolksonyou
    Options
  • cazzy
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Fair enough. Truth is they would either say it in person or they wouldn't. They know darn well which it is. So do I. 
     Cause Focker would call every member of the brisket "gang" a little Snowflake to their face?  I know darn well he would b!tch up and so do you.  
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    I am  approaching LEO here but still amazed that a simple brisket thread post could generate such Monday entertainment.  The thread has moved off the essence of brisket.  Reminds me of a prior life, "who's more manly, drives a more powerful car, has bigger watch etc."  At the end of the day it's all about performance.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Why don't you come at me after I've had a stroke Focker.  Maybe then it'll be a fair fight.
    Have you resorted to calling him a dummy again? How does that fly at the institutions of higher learning? Come on man! I like good brisket and yet I can see how others might find but a waste of time. I'm a little baffled as to how others cannot see the other perspective. At all. It's not a real weighty issue after all. Lol!
  • pgprescott
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I am  approaching LEO here but still amazed that a simple brisket thread post could generate such Monday entertainment.  The thread has moved off the essence of brisket.  Reminds me of a prior life, "who's more manly, drives a more powerful car, has bigger watch etc."  At the end of the day it's all about performance.  
    I am in orbit too. I'm astonished! Maybe I'm just a little drunk??? Maybe both. 
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Have you resorted to calling him a dummy again? How does that fly at the institutions of higher learning? Come on man! I like good brisket and yet I can see how others might find but a waste of time. I'm a little baffled as to how others cannot see the other perspective. At all. It's not a real weighty issue after all. Lol!
    He downtalks people, it's what he does best.
    It's who he is Pete.  It's a lost cause.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

And you.
    And Double Egger.
    Aww... you're so tough and strong. I bet all the Aldi cashiers want your number. 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Options
    So let's back up now that we are past slicing eggs....
    Does any expert know how to properly carve a brisket?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Cause Focker would call every member of the brisket "gang" a little Snowflake to their face?  I know darn well he would b!tch up and so do you.  
    Is there really a gang? I was kidding about that!!! If you can list them, I will have a better feel for wether or. It he would proceed. My feel is 80% that he would. Keep in mind I do not make a living as a Vegas odds maker though. Doesn't mean I'm right and doesn't mean I'm wrong. Really like 98% of this thread, doesn't mean anything. Some of the meteorite pics have been solid as was my advice on the scotheroos! The rest is pure garbage! 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Maybe, after you sober up, retread the entire thread and understand who the protagonist is. 
  • cazzy
    edited July 2017
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Nah cap...this is just the tipping point for most here.  All this guy does is **** on people.  Their threads, their briskets, their rub and whatever else he feels like trolling.  So yeah, Fridayish entertainment, measuring contest...it's petty but he brought every inch of onto himself.  

I'll go back (tomorrow lol) to biting my tongue again and just ignore his negative ignorance.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Just honest
    Why so angry? I like brisket too. My best friend cooks at least a couple every month. I enjoy about half of them at this place around his pool.  He takes regular pilgrimages to Costco for the prime packers. I just don't get the lack of tolerance. I hope people with differing lifestyles are tolerated better than this. I don't remember saying anything particularly incendiary???? Sorry to have behaved so poorly as to have offended you so greatly. I will try harder in the future to get in goose step. 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Maybe, after you sober up, retread the entire thread and understand who the protagonist is. 
    Oh, it's clearly @Focker. You are just fueling his fodder. I on the other hand am but a mere pawn in the game called life!

Upon a quick review, I have found your comments far more mean spirited and hateful than mine. The end. 
  • cazzy
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cazzy said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Is there really a gang? I was kidding about that!!! If you can list them, I will have a better feel for wether or. It he would proceed. My feel is 80% that he would. Keep in mind I do not make a living as a Vegas odds maker though. Doesn't mean I'm right and doesn't mean I'm wrong. Really like 98% of this thread, doesn't mean anything. Some of the meteorite pics have been solid as was my advice on the scotheroos! The rest is pure garbage! 
    It's all bullsh!t.  No, there isn't a gang, at least one that isn't green.  At some point, all the poop that is deposited in the yard has to be cleaned up.  As Yolk said, maybe you need to re-read or read all the other equally unneeded negativity that he's shat on people's threads.  

I'll check em out... especially now that I confirmed there isn't actually scotch in them.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Just honest
    Why so angry? I like brisket too. My best friend cooks at least a couple every month. I enjoy about half of them at this place around his pool.  He takes regular pilgrimages to Costco for the prime packers. I just don't get the lack of tolerance. I hope people with differing lifestyles are tolerated better than this. I don't remember saying anything particularly incendiary???? Sorry to have behaved so poorly as to have offended you so greatly. I will try harder in the future to get in goose step. 
    lmao. Start posting klan rallies like your buddy. 

Angry?  :rofl:
  • Focker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Come to think of it, I don't think yolk added anything to the brisket discussion.  At least Matt posted an overcooked pic, and @Cazzy does not know how to cut one(yet I can't cut an egg lmao)  Takes balls to post those pics, they were their best offerings. I respect that.  ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• pgprescott
    Options
    cazzy said:
    lousubcap said:

Nah cap...this is just the tipping point for most here.  All this guy does is **** on people.  Their threads, their briskets, their rub and whatever else he feels like trolling.  So yeah, Fridayish entertainment, measuring contest...it's petty but he brought every inch of onto himself.  

I'll go back (tomorrow lol) to biting my tongue again and just ignore his negative ignorance.
    I am also a huge fan of Meat Church rubs and sauces! I use them regularly. Have yet to find one I don't like. Just for the record. Just used some Holy Gospel on some ribs yesterday! Definitely good stuff and has a unique profile. Not just a reboot of the Gospel. Get you some of dat!