Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Epic Meltdown

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Isn't Bannon the Hulk?
    No. The hulk is green. Bannon looks
    like Tip O'Neill's nose. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • PirateBill
    PirateBill Posts: 259
    Options
    Can't we all just... get a Pepsi?
    Good lord you simpleton! Pepsi!!!! Pepsi is a scourge against humanity!!! it is Coke or it is nothing (possibly Mountain dew I like that too). Only commie libtarded trumplidites drink Pepsi!!!! Side note: the best kamado grill is the Acorn grill.

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• PirateBill
    Options
    I hope that there will be a political cease fire at Butt Blast. 
    Don't you remember last year we talked politics the entire time at Butt Blast?  No?  Me neither.
    Just hoping for a repeat 
    We'll set up a safe space just for you buddy!  Right next to the petting zoo!
    Will there be Pizza in this safe space?

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Can't we all just... get a Pepsi?
    Good lord you simpleton! Pepsi!!!! Pepsi is a scourge against humanity!!! it is Coke or it is nothing (possibly Mountain dew I like that too). Only commie libtarded trumplidites drink Pepsi!!!! Side note: the best kamado grill is the Acorn grill.
    Pepsi tastes like Coke after all the fizz is gone and then more sugar added. Taste wise Pepsi sucks, but it heals all of our problems. Did you not see the commercial with one of the skanks from the Kardashian clan?
  • PirateBill
    Options
    Pepsi tastes like Coke after all the fizz is gone and then more sugar added. Taste wise Pepsi sucks, but it heals all of our problems. Did you not see the commercial with one of the skanks from the Kardashian clan?

That is true Pepsi apparently has the power to create peace in this troubled world, I feel that this power is derived from the sheer fact that when people drink Pepsi the are actually angry that they chose Pepsi thus forgetting their past aggressions.  Now think of the power this Pepsi could yield!  

- Calico Jack Rackham

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    Let me be clear:  Obama's "red line" remarks were dumb enough.  That is widely acknowledged as one of his worst foreign policy mistakes, by folks on both sides of the aisle.

Trump said as much today.  But then he also said that Assad has crossed that red line and with these latest bombings, several other lines.  So he is effectively repeating Obama's mistake, but having the benefit of hindsight.  It's like watching someone run into the middle of traffic, get run over, and then deciding to run into traffic yourself.  It's incredible.

There's no way he has a plan of action in place after a day, but now he's either committed to a serious US intervention in Syria, or further eroding US standing in the ME.  Not smart.
    he is going to make a statement some where, whether its syria or n korea, both involve his so called buddy putin.  bet he flips a coin, but then again he put more soldiers into syria just recently
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    time to head home, the libs with no life can post the night away =)
    I don't know why you bother going home, when it seems clear you're free to drink at work all day.
    i would never mix booze and the forum, its obvious thats what the libs do =) i dont want there to be any confusion
    fukahwee maine

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    You're both wrong, it's neither Pepsi or Coke:

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Let me be clear:  Obama's "red line" remarks were dumb enough.  That is widely acknowledged as one of his worst foreign policy mistakes, by folks on both sides of the aisle.

Trump said as much today.  But then he also said that Assad has crossed that red line and with these latest bombings, several other lines.  So he is effectively repeating Obama's mistake, but having the benefit of hindsight.  It's like watching someone run into the middle of traffic, get run over, and then deciding to run into traffic yourself.  It's incredible.

There's no way he has a plan of action in place after a day, but now he's either committed to a serious US intervention in Syria, or further eroding US standing in the ME.  Not smart.
    he is going to make a statement some where, whether its syria or n korea, both involve his so called buddy putin.  bet he flips a coin, but then again he put more soldiers into syria just recently
    Flipping a coin to make decisions on which country to invade next does sound like Trump's approach to almost everything.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • PirateBill
    Options
    YEMTrey said:

Cant see the picture but I assume it is more inferior swill.

Side Note: I find it interesting that we have 2 arguments going on in this thread one intelligent and the other ... politics

- Calico Jack Rackham

• fishlessman
    Options
    YEMTrey said:

Side Note: I find it interesting that we have 2 arguments going on in this thread one intelligent and the other ... politics

ok, now its just one argument ;)

Image result for obama drink brawndo
    fukahwee maine

• PirateBill
    edited April 2017
    Options

ok, now its just one argument ;)

Image result for obama drink brawndo
    Cant see the pic but read the description ... we should start watering our crops with Brawndo that should work!

- Calico Jack Rackham

• fishlessman
    Options

Flipping a coin to make decisions on which country to invade next does sound like Trump's approach to almost everything.  

Trump:  Heads,  its syria =)

Dems:  Mr President,  lets see the other side of that coin
    fukahwee maine

• PirateBill
    Options

As for politics it is about time the American public woke up and voted in a true leader.

Republicans and Democrats are both crooked and nuts, I'm with Boothead.

See mom and Dad I am getting that pony!!!!

- Calico Jack Rackham

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Elect a clown President, don't be surprised by the circus:

• fishlessman
    Options
    a republican without reason and accountability is a liberal, knew it a year ago, see it more every day, trumps a darn liberal ;) did i say it clear enough, sloooowww enough =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2017
    Options
    a republican without reason and accountability is a liberal, knew it a year ago, see it more every day, trumps a darn liberal ;) did i say it clear enough, sloooowww enough =)
    Lol, seek therapy bro.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Lol, seek therapy bro.
    i must just talk too fast for you southern boys =)  odd that the liberal left media gave him so much attention that it put him on top =) theres the collusion. =)
    fukahwee maine

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Lol, seek therapy bro.
    That's rich. Someone who monitors Trump's tweets like some watch the chimney at the Vatican for white or black smoke is telling someone to get therapy. I guess the next thing will be Bunker Boy telling someone to seek therapy.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Can't take it anymore, I'm starting to have a microaggression and so I must ask - what is the obsession with  =) ?  I see the same thing with ! as well.  Lots and lots of  =) and ! or !!
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Legume said:
    Can't take it anymore, I'm starting to have a microaggression and so I must ask - what is the obsession with  =) ?  I see the same thing with ! as well.  Lots and lots of  =) and ! or !!
    my sarcasm seems to piss certain people of on the forum but =) sends them off the ledge at times =)
    fukahwee maine

• Dinah_Moe_Humm
    Options
    "There are none so blind as those who will not see."  
    "None so deaf as those that will not hear".
    D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Trump is an idiot. He won the election because the DNC were bigger idiots. We are where we are because the DNC was corrupt, and operated on their own agenda, and not that of the democrat voters. If there should be any criticism for our political trainwreck, stop blaming the republicans and point those fingers to the cause of it all, the DNC. They have realized it. they have cleaned house. I am hoping this will lead to the most humiliating defeat a sitting president has ever had. Honestly, it should not take too much strategy to beat Trump the Liar.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • jrb06
    jrb06 Posts: 52
    Options
    ANUS!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!
  • fishlessman
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Trump is an idiot. He won the election because the DNC were bigger idiots. We are where we are because the DNC was corrupt, and operated on their own agenda, and not that of the democrat voters. If there should be any criticism for our political trainwreck, stop blaming the republicans and point those fingers to the cause of it all, the DNC. They have realized it. they have cleaned house. I am hoping this will lead to the most humiliating defeat a sitting president has ever had. Honestly, it should not take too much strategy to beat Trump the Liar.
    im not sure perez as chair would be called cleaning house, we shall see though
    fukahwee maine

• setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
    Ah yes because Clinton has soooooo much of a moral footing over anyone.
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited April 2017
    Options
    setdahook said:
    Ah yes because Clinton has soooooo much of a moral footing over anyone.
    Yeah the whole "well Hillary would've been worse!" line really isn't much of a defense of Trump at this point.  But I understand why folks keep coming back to it - it's all they've got left.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    im not sure perez as chair would be called cleaning house, we shall see though
    I tend to agree with you. But, putting a stop to what had happened previously is an excellent start. Feel sorry for the guy. He has to rebuild from ashes. I do like the fresh start though.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Trump won't run again...if he's still around then.  Any hint of him not being able to win and he's out of there.

Kushner '20

=)  =)=)=)
  • setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
    Well so far he's trying and even doing the things he said he would do. So let him run and get another win bwahahahaha