Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post Count Party

Just passed 6k myself.  Boo-yah!
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Self-flagellation is in order!  Carry on young John ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,866
    bgebrent said:
    Self-flagellation is in order!  Carry on young John ;)
    Oooh Brent you're almost at 10k.  You got the watch you want picked out yet?
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • bgebrent
    No watches for me, they all seem to run too fast.  Maybe a splurge for PVW if I can ever get it.  Hell Wellers is tough now.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Sorry just trying to catch up :-)
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • "Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Just checking my count ....
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • bgebrent
    Can you gift me some post counts?  I know I'd be held in higher esteem if I could just break 15,000.  Thanks man, really.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Hey, I cleared 10K apparently, hadn't noticed til now.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    DMW said:
    what engraving should John inscribe on your watch Dwayne?
  • JohnInCarolina
    DMW said:
    i think because it coincided with your birthday.  Another 40 years and you'll be at @SGH's level.
  • Hans61
    Hope I'm not the a$$ hole ....:-(
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • bgebrent
    Hans61 said:
    Hope I'm not the a$$ hole ....:-(
    No, no, no, he is.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Tomorrow is slap your annoying co-worker day. If you don't know who to slap, you might want to stay home...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    bgebrent said:0
    Can you gift me some post counts?  I know I'd be held in higher esteem if I could just break 15,000.  Thanks man, really.
    You can have all the ones the buffalo stole.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent said:0
    You can have all the ones the buffalo stole.
    Hell I don't need that many! =)
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    DMW said:
    Tomorrow is slap your annoying co-worker day. If you don't know who to slap, you might want to stay home...
    Or if you think you might be on the receiving end of numerous slaps consider staying home.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited March 2017
    Mine will probaby stay under 23k for a while because this forum has turned out to be boring to me lately with all the censorship. 
    Mine will probaby stay under 23k for a while because this forum has turned out to be boring to me lately with all the censorship. 
    Define censorship Carrie.  I get the boring and I get my rhetorical call out.  Where's the censorship?  Buffaloed stuff?
  • bgebrent
    And Yet I get it.  Be well brother.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    edited March 2017
    Watch out for the "Yet I",   those are some serious forum powers right there.
    But @nolaegghead is one of those participants who provides a pulse and the tangential forum topics life around here.  Anyone who goes thru the tremendous effort and expense to front up, sponsor and host Brisket Camp merits major acknowledgement and more.  
    The above said, I don't think the buffalo has changed the "sunk" or "buffaloed" criteria so much as the number of "qualifying threads" have become elevated since November 8 , 2016.  That's the landscape of the here and now... FWIW-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I would rather all would consider my comment as how I feel and how that is reflected in my attenuated, as of late, participation on this forum. 

As such, I do find myself, how shall I say, "up and atom" compared before when I was glued to my computer, posting here. 

Case in point - cooked breakfast and lunch today, washed the cars, bought some tools at Harbor Freight, went to Hong Kong market and fermenting 25 pounds of kimchi and 7 or so of kraut.  The kimchi is not prepped yet, a task for the morning.

Mardi gras was a huge distraction, and did a few dinner parties, a crawfish boil, mussel and shrimp boil, and cooked for 45 on Friday.  Sorry, a little bragging, seems that the distraction of the food forum paradoxically increases my actual cooking frequency.  And my actual cooking frequency was already "daily" on average.

Rereading the above, I do sound like a pompous douche, but it's late on a Saturday and I'm me.  Carry on.

PS - Eff everyone's mom. (here I kid). 
    Damn... I'm a slacker 

• PS - Eff everyone's mom. (here I kid). 
    THAT was worth the 45 second rant. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• JohnInCarolina
    Passed 7k and didn't even notice.  Time flies when you're having fun!