Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,348
    Options
    No comment on the paint scheme but their exhaust sound is right up there with the Harley, just not quite as common on the road.  And at a KFC??  Beyond the exhaust sound-no longer offer a stick??  WTF?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @Little Steven that kid from Phoenix looks kinda good.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Wondering who gold plates a Maserati. 

Good for him, I think I saw his old car a couple months back.

Phoenix 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Oh that's just not cool. That's a C63. Not cool. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    Have you seen Antonio Brown's Rolls?

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    edited October 2016
    Options
    After driving 14 hours in my buddies truck we reached Knoxville, Tennessee. We unloaded the bikes and everything was going to plan. My buddy forgot to pack some jeans so we had to make a quick stop before hitting the open road. After my friend grabbed some jeans we jumped back on our bikes. After firing up my bike I look down and see my pant leg and boot covered with oil. I than notice my oil cap has somehow come off within the first 6 miles. CRAP! Out of all things that can go missing I manage to lose the one thing that dealers aren't going to carry. Turns out the closest dealer is 232 miles away. I had no other option than make a run to Oxford, Alabama. So I had to go all MacGyver on it for the 232 mile trip. So I came up with a boat plug and some good ole duct tape from Walmart next door. The boat plug was able to close up the circumference of the hole and duct tape to keep it in place. After a few stops and a little adjustments we made it to Alabama. All is good! Crazy how a $6 plastic cap took 3.5 hours and 232 miles. So we're starting a few hundred miles south but should still make it over to the tail of the dragon and the Smokey Mountains and get into North Carolina. Lots of interstate driving today so hopefully some better views tomorrow.

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,046
    Options
    @WeberWho good fix!  Glad it worked out.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Just ordered the woot shirt of the day. One of the best I have seen in awhile.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Was behind a Herbie fan on the way home.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Fellows I'm getting so fat and lazy that I decided to buy a scooter to ride from the kitchen to the BGE. 
    Im only kidding above. Y'all know that I'm not fat ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fellows I'm getting so fat and lazy that I decided to buy a scooter to ride from the kitchen to the BGE. 
    Im only kidding above. Y'all know that I'm not fat ;)
    A few important questions for you......What kind of speeds are you hitting? That thing have a horn? How you gonna get some if there is no back seat?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Just took the isidewith.com quiz, results suprized me
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Just took the isidewith.com quiz, results suprized me
    Just took it again, just to make sure

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tgs2401
    tgs2401 Posts: 423
    Options
    Just finished up all my financial disclosure statements for the divorce lawyer. Sure wish this would hurry up and end. I'm not a fan of slow, deliberate torture.....
    One large BGE in Louisville, KY.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    :rofl:
    Haha me too. That's frigging harlarious!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    :rofl:
    Haha me too. That's frigging harlarious!
    Terribly relieved to know there are people that have bad days, such as I.
    This was funny.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,571
    Options
    Just got back from a magic holiday in South Africa. Glad I have the weekend to recuperate.. Now to catch up with all the happenings on the forum.. Only 362 notifications !!!  :o
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    Just got back from a magic holiday in South Africa. Glad I have the weekend to recuperate.. Now to catch up with all the happenings on the forum.. Only 362 notifications !!! 
    :ohstop:

Glad you're back my friend. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. 
  • Hans61
    Options
    About to egg some home made pizza!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    Taco
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    Little taco sauce on top
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,362
    Options
    Sierra Nevada Torpedo in my hand and ABT's on the egg  B)
    Jacksonville FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Just got back from a magic holiday in South Africa. Glad I have the weekend to recuperate.. Now to catch up with all the happenings on the forum.. Only 362 notifications !!!  :o
    Glad you are back safely John. You were missed. Internet craze not hit there yet?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    Options
    Right now, getting **** on some New Glarus Staghorn, the best Domestic Oktoberfest I have found.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Bout to slide this under a 10.5# butt that's cruising on the large. Baseball family getting together tomorrow night.  SRF black
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    John, my brother, Sorry the vacation ended, but on a purely unashamed, yet selfish note, glad you are back!
    Looking forward to images and stories. Missed you dude!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,571
    Options
    Glad you are back safely John. You were missed. Internet craze not hit there yet?
    Hi Robin.. We were staying with my SIL on there farm and they have limited access and when there is a connection everyone scrambles to get on and it is so slow.. So I just took a total break from the internet.. Speak soon.. Jet lag sucks !!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....