Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whatever your thoughts on climate change, this is BS & would cost all of us.

Comments

• Hey. Totally unrelated, but you guys seem cool. So. Ah. Quick question: is it supposed to hurt when I pee?
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Frank Zappa posed the same question.  Short answer, don't screw toilet seats.

Also. There's itching. Is itching bad? (Down there)
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• nolaegghead
    You just stretch the shag cover under the tank lid.  No screwing required but I can't explain the itching.  Feels good though, right?

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Hey. Totally unrelated, but you guys seem cool. So. Ah. Quick question: is it supposed to hurt when I pee?
    While I'm certainly no expert in this arena, I'm going to have to go with no. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Little nip and it's a sure thing.

It hurts because i'm standing on my peen end

• nolaegghead
    Scottie calls it a hammer.  
    Scottie calls it a hammer.  
    The Big Hammer =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Sorry buddy.  I'll take your word for it.

scottie told me he was discrete!

i thought what happend at exit 39 stayed at exit 39

• nolaegghead
    Another case of kiss and tell.  Scottie can be discreet...but you gotta have something on him.
    Davec433 said:
    Font expect a reply... Lmao 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaegghead
    @henapple - yawn.  That's supposed to be funny.  It's a parody.

Flint, Michigan
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Bump for entertainment value later today.  Happy Thanksgiving.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    @henapple - yawn.  That's supposed to be funny.  It's a parody.Seems accurate. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Steve753
    Steve753 Posts: 140
    I go with what the climate scientist have been telling us all along. The planet has been heating up since the mid 1800's when the industrial revolution started. Already the ocean has risen in a lot of places. It's not liberal or conservative. It's what is happening.

Large Big Green Egg
    Weber Gold
    Old Smokey

San Diego, Ca
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited November 2015
    If only the cavalry were half as smart as they think they are, we'd have an answer.  Was actually disappointed skimming this thread.  My bad.  Carry on.   
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• SoCalWJS
    SoCalWJS Posts: 407
    edited November 2015
    Steve753 said:
    I go with what the climate scientist have been telling us all along. The planet has been heating up since the mid 1800's when the industrial revolution started. Already the ocean has risen in a lot of places. It's not liberal or conservative. It's what is happening.

It was cooling up to that  period of time. Before that it was warming.

What caused the earlier warming? Hint: CO2 levels have historically had little/nothing to do with the Planets temperature.
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/06/04/dr-vincent-gray-on-historical-carbon-dioxide-levels/

Check Solar output levels and cycles.
    South SLO County
  • Steve753
    Steve753 Posts: 140
    edited November 2015
    The earth has had many heating and cooling periods. The difference though is that the spike is much higher than ever recorded by examining ice cores. This spike started in the mid 1800's and is continuing.  The only way to stop it is to reduce our carbon emissions.

Large Big Green Egg
    Weber Gold
    Old Smokey

San Diego, Ca
  • SoCalWJS said:
    Steve753 said:

What caused the earlier warming? Hint: CO2 levels have historically had little/nothing to do with the Planets temperature.
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/06/04/dr-vincent-gray-on-historical-carbon-dioxide-levels/

Obviously it's THE SUN!  Seems kind of unbelievable that so many climate scientists could have overlooked the SUN, amirite?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Davec433
    Davec433 Posts: 463
    Steve753 said:
    The earth has had many heating and cooling periods. The difference though is that the spike is much higher than ever recorded by examining ice cores. This spike started in the mid 1800's and is continuing.  The only way to stop it is to reduce our carbon emissions.

I guess your right except for in the 70's.
  • Davec433 said:
    Steve753 said:

I guess your right except for in the 70's.
    #your
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SoCalWJS
    SoCalWJS Posts: 407
    SoCalWJS said:
    Steve753 said:

Obviously it's THE SUN!  Seems kind of unbelievable that so many climate scientists could have overlooked the SUN, amirite?
    When I start getting into these "discussions", I love to point out that we have incontrovertible photographic proof from satellite photography that the polar ice cap has shrunk and is melting........on Mars. I blame it on the Rover.
    South SLO County
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SoCalWJS said:
    SoCalWJS said:
    Steve753 said:

When I start getting into these "discussions", I love to point out that we have incontrovertible photographic proof from satellite photography that the polar ice cap has shrunk and is melting........on Mars. I blame it on the Rover.
    If we hadn't put that damn rover there and spewed out all that CO2...

I guess we need to shut down NASA now.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW said:
    SoCalWJS said:
    SoCalWJS said:
    Steve753 said:

If we hadn't put that damn rover there and spewed out all that CO2...

I guess we need to shut down NASA now.
    Nah, eff Mars, just don't bring that damn rover back!