Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What Music are you listining to right now

Comments

• Niceville, Fl
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,516
    Vanila Fudge 
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • Sexual Chocolate 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 1,005
    edited November 2015
    Anybody in the Charleston, SC area Tab Benoit is playing Friday night at The Pour House.  He's a super talented blues guitarist with a Louisiana Cajun influence.
    He puts on a great show. You wouldn't want to miss. Tab is freakin' Awesome!
    He'll also be playing at Smiths Old Bar in Atlanta on Nov. 21st
    http://www.tabbenoit.com/tour/

At least watch from 1:44 on.....

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,582
    edited November 2015
    RIP Allen Toussaint.

I wonder what will happen to his Rolls.

(We ran into him frequently around town, too.  He seemed to be everywhere.  Great man.)

NOLA
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,801
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,659

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,626
    Led Zeppelin - the best of!
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!                                                              

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,655

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • A li'l Dave Alvin

Allen, Texas          LBGE, Orange Thermapen (fastest and easiest to find)

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,689
    Ain't no sunshine. Bill Withers. Pandora
  • 65D.jpg 519.4K

I listen to everything.

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,516
    Caught and enjoyed the Dead and Company last night in Greensboro. Was impressed that John Mayer was able to keep up! B)
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”

• Allen, Texas          LBGE, Orange Thermapen (fastest and easiest to find)

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,748
    The Doobie Brothers.  Only cuz they play good guitar and penned great music. Sorry, not a smoker.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • PhatchrisPhatchris Posts: 1,645
    @Eggcelsior  ehh I guess to each their own. I've heard different remakes and renditions of our generation's classic rock and even Rap, hip-hop, R&B, etc & some is okay and others suck.  Just an opinion. Cake's version is spot on but, I like old Sabbath. Then again....there are originals that get outshined by a remake. Just one example....obviously there are many remakes to many artists songs (no dis to Dylan because he rocked and can't help but, to like his beyond unique voice) :peace: 

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,669
    Tobacco Road - Rare Earth - Made in Sweden - Live
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • sctdgsctdg Posts: 273
    Miles Davis/John Coltrane 
    Konserthuset Stockholm (1960 Full Concert)

Kind Of Blue .Miles Davis ,John Coltrane ,Cannonball Adderly,Bill Evans,Wynton Kelly,Jimmy Cobb and Paul chambers. Best jazz album ever made beside Herbie Mann At The Village Gate.If you want to introduce someone to jazz ,Kind Of Blue would be what you would play.Probably the best record ever made ,perfect.
    Was brought up on Jazz as a kid in NY in the 50's .Used to stay up all night on Saturday night listening to the Symphony Sid show Where he played Jazz and some of the best Latin and Afro Cuban Jazz ever . There will never be a time like that in music ever again. Billy Taylor had a great jazz program on back then in NY every afternoon where he played piano live while talking about the record he just played.Program was so smooth ,perfect way to end your day.
  • nolabrewnolabrew Posts: 241
    FRIDAY FUNK FOR YO FACE!

I'd hate to run in to that bass line in a dark alley.

Slap mah Fro muthafuckahs!!  Lay down that funk like a silky Cadillac! Pow! Pow!  Whaaaaaat?!!!!  Yeah biccches n hoooees!!!  Shabbadabba spleef!

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,802

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • Robert Cray Band
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • nolabrewnolabrew Posts: 241
    Slap mah Fro muthafuckahs!!  Lay down that funk like a silky Cadillac! Pow! Pow!  Whaaaaaat?!!!!  Yeah biccches n hoooees!!!  Shabbadabba spleef!
    Spoken like a true west banker.
    @nolabrew - I'm thinking the weather and the voices in my head are telling me to take the boat out tomorrow morning....let me know if you're interested.  Probably just for a few hours.  Seabrook.

I think of Big Ron every time I hear this song. 

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
    I think of @nolaegghead every time I hear this song ;)

Status- Standing by.

@SGH hahahaha

@SGH hahahaha
    Hey, at least I'm thinking about you brother ;)

Status- Standing by.