Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Could lose my Man card, but today USWNT-soccer/futbol World Cup Final

Comments

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 22,237
    Two nothing beeyotches!!!
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Ruining the forum, one post at a time.  

Living large in the 919
    Lol 
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Living large in the 919
  • FockerFocker Posts: 8,364
    A midfield goal....wow
    Japs need to bench their keeper.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• LegumeLegume Posts: 12,023
    Already a baseball score, working on a football score.
  • FockerFocker Posts: 8,364
    Throw in a hat trick......in the first period.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

We are beating them like a rented mule

Living large in the 919
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 16,849
    I guess domestic violence doesn't matter when you're playing a "fringe" sport.  :|
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 18,077
    I guess domestic violence doesn't matter when you're playing a "fringe" sport.  :|
    Watch out, she'll beat your ass!
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 662
    This is what's wrong with soccer....too much scoring.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 16,569
    I was hoping I was right. These ladies have got it going on.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 25,015
    I am truly enjoying this a$$ whipping.  Just gotta close the deal. Go USA!
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • Holy crap!!!! I went up from the pool to record it 20 minutes in. No need. Ass whoopin. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Living large in the 919
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 18,077
    :murica: 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • Would people be happier with the score if each goal was worth 6/7 points like football?  
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 25,015
    Go USA-deal done!
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 24,297
    It was fun watching the whole thing! GO USA!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 9,074
    Well done ladies. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 16,569
    USAUSAUSAUSA!!!!!!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • LmidkiffLmidkiff Posts: 441
    Nice win for the USA
    McKinney, TX
  • DaveRichardsonDaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    I had the privilege of training one of the girls when she was in high school a few years ago.  She was the best of any on the girls in the state and could run circles around all the boys as well.  It was great seeing her score in the Semi-final game.

I love college football much more, but I have to cheer for "my kids" that are playing on the collegiate level wherever they are.  Even got some in the pros, maybe 3 or 4....  Its good to see them make it to the bigs!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,857
    Haven't watched soccer much.  I used to watch with my friend a lot (he's Greek) when working at the restaurant, but that has been a while.  Was fun to watch.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DaveRichardsonDaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Watch out, she'll beat your ass!

He might enjoy that!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Grillin_beersGrillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    I'm just glad that the USA women's team can compete at the highest level and win, unlike the men's team.  I'm not a big soccer fan but I love watching the World Cup.  The level it's played on there is unreal.  I really liked this women's team especially since they play for the love of the game since none of them make that much money.(at least compared to the men playing) Unlike women's basketball this is actually watchable.  It's a good day to be an American! 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 9,074
    @DaveRichardson, that's good stuff. 

I coached a few kids that are now playing in college and I considered it a real privilege both to coach them and to have my kids play with them.  My kids had potential to play in college - until they started tearing ACLs (4 between two of them), so they are both out of soccer (at least not playing) now. They remain fans of the sport. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• great game!  Insane first few goals
    Nashville, TN
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 4,481
    Soccer has beecome really big here in KC and 4 of the girls on the team play for a local women's professional soccer team.  Sporting KC here in KC has made me to start liking the sport more.  My son isn't real big and he likes to play soccer and at 6 and half I rather he play it then Pop Warner football.  Don't get me wrong, I love American football, but I am dealing with a lot of past injuries from playing the game.  Right I rather my son play soccer, baseball and do Taekwondo which he likes to do all three.   That game yesterday was Awesome and I am proud to be an American and very proud of the ladies accomplishment. 

@BYS1981, I think the Raiders need a new tag line.  That one hasn't worked for them in a long time.   ;)

XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    edited July 2015
    That ad is one the organizing put in a Vancouver newspaper, Alex Morgan is a Raiders fan - it appears to have worked. 

@Ladeback69

The team is being rebuilt the right way the first time in team history, sleeping giant is waking up led by Derek Carr and Khalil Mack... besides we have been down for over a decade, but still have won a playoff game more recently than KC. ;)