Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Making deboned and stuffed thighs.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    We put in about 15 hours of walking/eating/drinking yesterday in Barcelona.  We walked the city and snapped some pics along the way.  For being such a big tourist attraction I can't believe how resonable the prices are around town.  We have ate 3 course meals with a beer for $10.  Last night we ordered 25 shots and the tab total was $50!  Best of all they even deliver Burger King here!  Crazy. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    @weberwho? you're killing me!  

Also, you're really showing the true strength of that Note 4!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    I think my super sent a spy to keep an eye on me. 
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    Grinding out my day. As of tomorrow I am on holidays for 2 weeks. Planning 30 lbs of sausage for tomorrow, and a mini trip to the US for some R and R.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Standing in line..... Again
    If you call it que'ing it doesn't sound as boring.
    Que'ing.....again....

not bar b queing
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    See not as boring.  It makes it sound fun and important.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Ready to blow this Popsicle stand for the holiday weekend! Got a quote to get out today and I am just not feeling it.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • WeberWho
    Options

@tarheelmattSorry about the messed up text boxes. My phone won't let me erase the text box or write outside it.  

I have to ask, how do you know that I have the Note 4?  Does it mention it somewhere in the pic or maybe I mentioned it some past post?  I think it was you that gave me the recommendation of the Note 4
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    WeberWho? said:

@tarheelmattSorry about the messed up text boxes. My phone won't let me erase the text box or write outside it.  

I have to ask, how do you know that I have the Note 4?  Does it mention it somewhere in the pic or maybe I mentioned it some past post?  I think it was you that gave me the recommendation of the Note 4
    Once you go into the quote you're quoting, it will not let you back out unless you erase everything and re-quote over. 

How did I know?  Well duh, I am pretty smart!  No, just kidding.  

I have a EXIF reader (reads the info (or metadata) that is included in your .jpeg file) extension for Google Chrome.  The metadata appears on each picture.  Some is stripped but some are intact.  Yours happens to be intact.  

Here is the example.  See the text in the blue box?  N910T is a Note 4 on T-Mobile.  Mine is a N910V (for Verizon).  

Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Trying not to breathe.

Serioulsy people if I get sick on a holiday weekend I am going to be pissed.  Everyone around me is sniffling and coughing.  Sounds like a daycare in here.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    @tarheelmatt and @WeberWho? the quote thing can drive me crazy.   If you switch to html view (the </> button) then you can get out of the quote box by entering text after </blockquote>. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @WeberWho?  What's the cured pork exactly (look like that to me)?

Options
    Still on the effin queue. 

How's that sound @Ozzie_Isaac
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @theyolksonyou are you at Disney or something?
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Universal. Last day thank goodness. 14 hr days are hard on family dynamics. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Universal. Last day thank goodness. 14 hr days are hard on family dynamics. 
    When I go to Disney or Universal I always feel like I need a vacation after it is over. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Using my weed burner to ...... burn weeds.  Works pretty good.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm sitting at home a couple hours early.  My boss, President Obama, is landing at Hill AFB UT at 5:30, we were ordered to be off the base by 4:00.  Was hoping to at least see him step down from Air Force One, but nope.  We can come to work tomorrow but have to be at our desks by 0730, and stay in-place until AF-1 departs around 11:30; his brief speech is by invitation only and in a small venue.  
    I realize utard is the first- or second-reddest state in the Union, but I didn't expect Security to be this anal; wow.  

EDIT:  This is strictly a post on presidential security, not meant to be another damn intranetz flame-war; please?  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Trying not to breathe.

Serioulsy people if I get sick on a holiday weekend I am going to be pissed.  Everyone around me is sniffling and coughing.  Sounds like a daycare in here.
    I tell people to go home when they are coughing and sneezing. If they don't I do. Last Monday a coworker was hacking and obviously nasally so I went home when she told me to get some cold ease. I worked from home Tuesday and found out she wasn't there so I went in Wednesday and she was there coughing again. Stayed home Thursday and Friday. I hate people that go to work sick.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    In the hotel shuttle from Metro station back to hotel. Long day in DC. Back tomorrow to hit up museums.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options

Been busy as heck today. Playing catch up after working almost 4 months with only one day off. Cutting grass, trimming trees, hauling debris and blowing leaves. Now I'm bringing the large and mini online for corn and lamb chops.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    This starts with, " here son hold my drink"..

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    and ended with ...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited April 2015
    Options
    double post.  my bad ... might as well use the post since vanilla won't let me delete ....

• WeberWho
    Options
    @WeberWho?  What's the cured pork exactly (look like that to me)?

@nolaegghead. It's Jamon.  Extremely popular here in Spain.  Ruffles even have chips flavored as Jamon that they sell here

Minnesota
  • SGH
    Options
    Getting lump ready for the mighty mini. The mini will handle the lamb chops and the large will be on corn duty.

Status- Standing by.

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Drinking some Cyrstal Head... Smoking a stick, and getting ready to post my cook from earlier
  • SGH
    Options
    Cooking corn.

Status- Standing by.