Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't have a bucket list but for some reason I've always wanted to throw a paper airplane off the eiffel tower since being a little kid. I can officially say that has happened!  Got to love the little joys in life.  For dinner my wife wanted crepes.  So we went with a mushroom and ham, and a banana peanut butter chocolate crepe.  They were tasty.  Very similar to what we call a Swedish pancake at home.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    Options
    Getting more and more disappointed in myself for getting married!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Hey, that night pic of the Eiffel Tower is illegal!  @WeberWho? Look out for the po po
  • mgd_egg
    mgd_egg Posts: 476
    Options
    I'd like a crepe right now...
    Lg & MM BGE, Humphrey’s Battle Box | Palatine, Illinois  
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    lwrehm said:
    Getting more and more disappointed in myself for getting married!
    Dude. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    Hey, that night pic of the Eiffel Tower is illegal!  @WeberWho? Look out for the po po
    I just looked that up. What a joke. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,035
    Options
    @WeberWho? each day I see your awesome pics I question my decisions in life.

I keep looking though!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Burning a stick and sipping some Cyrstal Head vodka as I let the egg hum along at about 600° for a bit after dinner for a semi halfhearted clean burn. Oh yeah... It's being done in a light snow shower wtf?
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    DMW said:
    Killing time and buying crap at Harbor Freight Tools with the boys while my wife and daughter shop for clothes.

Weeb burner should be fun and the electric flyswatter should come in handy for egging duty soon.

@DMW:  Let me know how that electric swatter works for you.  I bought one a year ago and managed to kill ONE fly, and he was sitting on the curtains.  Hitting a fly mid-air was impossible for me.  Granted, I'm really slow/uncoordinated (I was always picked last at recess; all my therapists asked me not to bring that up but today is double-medication day, so I let it slip).  
    :dizzy: 

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    I'm another of the (extreme) minority who got screwed over by USAA.  I went back to State Farm and have nothing but praises for that company.  FWIW.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    @Botch You should have used these coupons.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Being happy @tigertony is posting again
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Being happy @tigertony is posting again
    Thanks yolk-boy. I had some life changing events happen in my life recently. All good now, Just very stressful. Haven't been eggin, lurking or posting. 
    Ready to get my life back. In fact mold grew inside both my eggs. I'm gonna clean them out, go to Costco buy a brisket and cook one this coming weekend. :)
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Trying to snap pics of the Hooters girl without being obvious. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @SGH tugs, gold brisket, and Hooters girls.  You are giving @WeberWho? a run for his picture money.

I am playing with my new pit controller and getting ready to through a brisket on.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:

@WeberWho? each day I see your awesome pics I question my decisions in life.

I keep looking though!

@ozzie_isaac I have only been out of the country once in my life and that was a 6 hour drive to Canada.  The only reason we are able to go is that we have friends in England and in Spain.  It helps a little when you have a place to stay and tour guides that know the in's and outs.  It took me the longest time to even get on board with the idea of going. I'm a cheap a*s from the start and probably mentioned a 100 different ways on how the money could be spent better to my wife.  We need new windows, a new deck, the house painted, and the list goes on and on.  My wife is very frugal with her money and hardly ever treats herself to anything.  I buy all kinds of stupid crap that I probably don't need and she's never complained.  I was also told by others that there will always be a list of things to do and money to be spent on trip or no trip.  I was hesitant up to the flight.  To be honest this trip has been amazing.  It will probably be the only time we have the opportunity to do this in our lives.  We will still have a slight draft coming from our 23 year old windows, an ugly deck, and a house that needs some paint when we get home. I've been told that you have to enjoy life every once in awhile.  It really has been fun so far and happy for my wife!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @WeberWho? very well said.  Sometimes we get caught up in the to-do list and don't recognize the value of experiences!  I am glad you get to go on an awesome trip.  I have certaintly enjoyed the photos.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    and now time for a few zzz's its 230am my time.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @WeberWho? I've enjoyed your photos immensely. Those windows aren't going anywhere. Enjoy your trip!  Whatever's left of it. 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Waiting on the brisket pics from @Ozzie_Isaac
  • hapster
    Options
    Getting ready to take a bunch of old games and consoles to Gamestop to trade two large boxes in for $10 LOL
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Getting ready to take my daughter to her first guitar lesson.  Bunch of errands and tasks getting ready for the week later, and need to revise my resume.

Quick flank steak for dinner later.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    hapster said:
    Getting ready to take a bunch of old games and consoles to Gamestop to trade two large boxes in for $10 LOL
    @hapsterCheck out what you have before you sell. Some of those vintage games are worth a mint these days. 
  • Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Options
    Just got don ordering the woo2 with the stone and wok because I saw all the the great wok cooks lately and need to fill the void.
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm playing with my drooling baby,  note 6 teeth coming in at once is no fun, looking at the house my wife and I bought on realtor.com, deciding what to update, how to decorate, etc.  The storm is coming, I'm excited,  and anxious at the same time. 
  • hapster
    Options
    hapster said:
    @hapsterCheck out what you have before you sell. Some of those vintage games are worth a mint these days. 
    Ive got crap games LOL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Drying off.  I just got done making a rain shield for my new toy.

Figures first run would bring the rain.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac what kind of snow load will your blower hood handle? JK, nice day hey! 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @pgprescott I designed it for 6" of moderately dense snow  B)  My calculations may be off a bit though.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac ... oh yes, Grandpa Rube (Goldberg) would be so proud of you.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max