Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Even more amazing someone got a picture of @DMW ;

You have no idea how sore I am. The next few days are going to suck...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    @DMW gotta be tough for the kids.  Don't let them hear you wimper in pain.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Someone snagged a video. I think something else caught his eye. 

WATCH: Brazilian Bicyclist Crashes Into Back Of SUV | Man On Bicycle Sla...: https://youtu.be/XczEiAAcukM
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Being bored & waiting for some interesting threads to surface. Lol

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Dwayne, watch out for the Brazilian short shorts!  Could have been a lot worse!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    My son and a friend are watching World War Z in the theater room.  I am tempted to put on my zombie costume and scare them.  Please tell me that is a real bad idea.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Real gooood idea !
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Only bad if you don't post video!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Ok, I will wait till nearer the end.  After the arm is chopped off and they are headed to the hospital.

Wonder how my camera works in the dark.  May just hear screams.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Just woke up after sleeping all day with a 102 temp. Haven't egged in days. I hate being sick. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Just woke up after sleeping all day with a 102 temp. Haven't egged in days. I hate being sick. 
    Sick sucks.  Wonder what its called when you warm your steak on your forhead before you sear it?
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    ^^^ I don't feel well enough to come up with anything witty right now....
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Convalesce sear? 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Total let down.  All I did was literally scare the p'ss out of my dog and get my son to laugh at me.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    You get an A for effort!  Maybe he thought you were a vegan zombie. You wanted "graaaaaiiins". 

Totally ripped off @NervousDad
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Shaking.  I just hit a guy on a bike who ran right in front of my truck.  He seemed ok, but I think he was on adrenalin.  
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    blasting said:
    Shaking.  I just hit a guy on a bike who ran right in front of my truck.  He seemed ok, but I think he was on adrenalin.  
    Whoa.  Everyone ok?  That is a scary scary scenario.
  • blasting
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm fine, having a tall one to calm down.  The other guy is going to be in a world of hurt tomorrow, but nothing permanent.  Thanks for asking.   I really thought I killed him at the time.  (he was found to be 100% at fault.)   
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    blasting said:
    I'm fine, having a tall one to calm down.  The other guy is going to be in a world of hurt tomorrow, but nothing permanent.  Thanks for asking.
    Since everyone is ok except bruises and nerves ..... are you sure it wasn't @DMW you hit? ....(see above for why I ask ;) )
  • mgd_egg
    mgd_egg Posts: 476
    Options
    blasting said:
    That will stick with you for awhile. My mom hit someone once....once. 

Luckly he was okay too.
    Lg & MM BGE, Humphrey’s Battle Box | Palatine, Illinois  
  • blasting
    Options
    Yeah, I'm sure it will stick with me for a bit.  Makes me feel for those who actually are involved in fatalities - sick feeling to be sure.

Ozzie - nope - I'm innocent in the DMW bike accident.  They didn't get my truck in the photo, so i suppose i'm in the clear.
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I have a good friend (tri-athelete) who went on a quick ride before she left on vacation.

An 80 year-old lady hit her at 55mph from behind.  Long straight rode in middle of the day.  Lady didn't even know she had hit her.  She ran a group of riders off the rode two blocks before she hit my friend.

My friend died.  No bueno.  That was 3 years ago.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    sorry for the downer post .... bike vs. car always bring that memory up .....
    carry on with the fun gentlemen.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options

• blasting
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ozzie - that's terrible, I'm sorry about your friend.  That's the positive thing about my minor deal - it keeps the focus on how easy things can change for any of us at any time.
    Phoenix 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Heading to the beach. 45℉. Brrrrr!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    This is a great thread..If you are looking for a pick me up and a great LARF have a read.. "I don't care what you say this is flippen funny stuff "..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    It's snowing! FML

LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos