Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

so far ot ...pet peeves.

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    When the person in front of you in the grocery check out line stands there and waits until they scan all of her groceries, tell her how much she owes, and she looks surprised that she owes money.  Only then, does she start fumbling around for her money, and typically, pays with a Welfare card, then cash for her beer, only after counting out the nickles and dimes, then searching for the three pennies.  

At least I get to look at the National Enquirer during that time and read the REAL news of the day.

Sheesh .....

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Village Idiot
     Why did he have to pass me? (I guess because I was there)
    Because you're ugly.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I like where this thread is going.

Huzzah! @henapple Huzzah!
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
     Why did he have to pass me? (I guess because I was there)
    Because you're ugly.
    I know, I know and I can't help it, got it from my Mom - you, on the other hand, have had your brains scrambled hanging on for dear life to the bars of that Milwaukee paint shaker...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Mickey said:

EggHeads who win ManGrates at EggFests and don't acknowledge the winning.

I have some strip steaks I'm cooking tonight and will report. I didn't win them...i found them in the bed of my truck...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Eggcelsior
    People walking around in stores or other public places talking on their phones with bluetooth.
    Especially when they are having a loud argument.

"The psych ward is right this way, ma'am."
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    LDR said:
    The Dallas Cowboys in December.  Obviously not in January - they don't get to play any games in January, because of how they played in December.

Because Tony Romo is the most overrated QB in the NFL
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • -- Loud talkers on an airplane. 
    -- People who walk through a busy airport with their head down.  Also people who walk backwards or suddenly stop in a busy airport.
    -- Slow drivers in the left lane.
    -- Texas friends who won't drive to Austin to see their Florida friend. ;))
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Village Idiot

-- Texas friends who won't drive to Austin to see their Florida friend. ;))
    Hmmm. Checking calendar.....

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    JRWhitee said:
    People that are in such a hurry to pull out in front of you and then don't go the speed limit.
    Or sometimes, just the opposite. I'm driving the limit in the right (slow) lane and nothing really behind me, when some twit comes ripping up behind me, swings into the left (passing) lane only to immediately signal right, forcing me to brake so he can jamb into my lane to take the next off ramp. Why did he have to pass me? (I guess because I was there)
    and then flip you off like you were in the wrong
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    ... People who complain about first world problems...

:-\"
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Eggcelsior
    edited March 2013
    I preemptively flip everyone off.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission. ;)
  • @Smokey- it is funny. I was still not trying to fan the flames yesterday when you posted it. that did not work out so much :))

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple

I can't beleive I haven't made the list yet!

I hate it when people show up late with their fabulous wife who bakes awesome bread and then steals the show with what evidently was a bought brisket....
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited March 2013

Idiots who hit the troll button on others because they have nothing to contribute or have the intelligence understand whats going on.

You asked, here are my peeves.

:D

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    Aviator said:

Idiots who hit the troll button on others because they have nothing to contribute or have the intelligence understand whats going on.

Never trolled someone had to do it just to remind you of your pet peeve

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    edited March 2013
    When you get warm beer from the beer store. Its suppose to be cold you're a beer store
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    U_tarded said:

Never trolled someone had to do it just to remind you of your pet peeve
    Backatcha
    =))

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• henapple
    canegger said:

When you get warm beer from the beer store. Its suppose to be cold your a beer store

I hate it when oriole dint use werd check.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    henapple said:

EggHeads who win ManGrates at EggFests and don't acknowledge the winning.

I have some strip steaks I'm cooking tonight and will report. I didn't win them...i found them in the bed of my truck...

We do drawings a little different in Texas. You WON
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

creeping sharia

westboro baptist church

fox news

CNN

MSNBC

Rush Limbaugh

Rachael Maddow

People that start sentences with: "I appologzie to those offended in advance" and proceed to say whatever the hell they want

Standard Poodles

Regular Poodles

Teacup Poodles

ferrets

Mumford and Sons (enough already)

all the airport stuff Kristi listed

anything gluten free

girls on facebook that just write "worst day ever" or "please pray for me" just so everyone says "ooooh sweetie, what's wrong"?

anybody who tries to tag me anywhere on Facebook- uh, no thanks, I was there.

skinny jeans

2 dudes- 1 motorcycle

:o3
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    @fred19flintstone said I hate when people gossip about you. Take this guy @shtgunal3 . He was telling me the other day he can cook a good pizza. I says "BS! The 3rd letter in your name should be an "I". I can out pizza you & serve up a world class pie in 3 minutes." Now he says he would like to see that. So I whip up my award winning dough in 5 minutes while the Egg is heating. "Don't use lighter fluid you moron! You'll contaminate my Egg!" I socked him in the nose and told him to be quiet, I know what I'm doing. By this time the Egg was nuclear. I opened it quickly and had a nice fireball. It was ready! I put the pie on and shut the lid. Three minutes later I pull off a perfectly blackened pie. "This tastes like sh!t and my Egg is ruined!" He was lying because my superior culinary skills intimidated him. You just can't teach some people. =)) Where the hell did that come from? LMAO

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• There is nothing worse than One-upsmanship!!!

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• @shtgunal3 - You're a good sport. I thought what you said is kinda how i feel. I have a low threshold for stupid. So I riffed on it. Thanks for playing.
    Flint, Michigan
  • I hate when it burns when I pee.
    Fred Garvin
    Flint, Michigan