Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Days are getting shorter

pmckinney4
pmckinney4 Posts: 17
edited September 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Hey Everyone,   I picked up my egg in February.   Finally got around to building a table last month.  Never uploaded pic, so I attached one now.

Never had an issue all summer, but days are getting shorter and it is going to be harder to see out before we know it.   I need recommendations on lighting options.   I have a standards size table.   I am looking for battery operated LED lights.   I want to be able to light both the grill and the table work space.   I don't mind getting multiple lights, however, I have a grill cover that fits nicely over the table, so I either need lights that can fold down against the table or quickly and easily detach and reattach when I need them.

I don't have a ton of outside lighting, so I need something that can light the table independently of other lights.  I am probably going to add a solar LED light to give me a little extra in the area, but can't add any more permanent outside lighting until I get my electrical box upgraded in the next 6 months or so.  

I was hoping that this group would have some previous experience with table lighting that might help me out.

Thanks!

Comments