Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Wolves and Sheep

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    edited October 2022
    caliking said:
    You libs don't even know what a male or female is...
    Something tells me your experience with members of the opposite sex is limited to close encounters with Handah and her five little sisters, so you might want to avoid this particular subject area, Doug.
    John….looks like you did a little “stalking” in your spare time to find WW’s real name? Just like you did on me, with your Twerpderp troll account. Get some professional help dude.
    This is not normal behavior for a college professor.  Creepy stuff.
    This coming from the numbnut who used to claim some kind of super duper quintuple secret security clearance to dox forum members. 

They let you out early tonight?
    Real professional post coming from a so called doctor!  You’re a quack!
    At least i have my youthful good looks.

And, binocular vision. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Man this article made me think it has to be JIC…no professor at Duke could be this stupid!

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago said:
    Hey...anyone know what ever became of that Durham thingy?
    It was Duram, SC.  Get your wolf facts straight man.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    John…it even looks like you.  Baa…you Nazi White Racist Lib…Baa…baaa
  • John…it even looks like you.  Baa…
    You mean because it has two functioning eyes?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,212
    edited October 2022
    I get that LittleRascal makes tons of personal attacks, is consistently derogatory to women, people of color, and occasionally posts Nazi imagery.

However, stooping to his level and making jokes about a physical disability on his part is beneath you guys.  It detracts from all the legitimate points.

Yes, I get this may be hypocritical, but I still feel bad for that gif with the tomahawk steaks.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• I get that LittleRascal makes tons of personal attacks, is consistently derogatory to women, people of color, and occasionally posts Nazi imagery.

However, stooping to his level and making jokes about a physical disability on his part is beneath you guys.  It detracts from all the legitimate points.

Yes, I get this may be hypocritical, but I still feel bad for that gif with the tomahawk steaks.
    You’re right, we should focus on his racism, misogyny, and idiocy and not poke fun of him because he couldn’t afford an Indian ophthalmologist.  
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,052
    What gif?
    Not a felon
  • Legume said:
    What gif?
    The Big Green Craig bouncing boobs gif.  
  • John…again your post shows your stupidity. Ozzie was basically telling you to “pull your head out of your a$$”, but per your last post…you didn’t get it.  Guess you’ll have to stand by, till Karma catches up to you someday.  And it will. Always does.
  • John…again your post shows your stupidity. Ozzie was basically telling you to “pull your head out of your a$$”, but per your last post…you didn’t get it.  Guess you’ll have to stand by, till Karma catches up to you someday.  And it will. Always does.
    Is that what happened to your eye?  That was… Karma?
  • I’d just assumed some neighbor poked you with a stick.  
  • Man you just can’t stand criticism can you?  Ozzie was trying to help you, but you brushed him off.  Rude to say the least.  Of course you are God, so no one can put you down on here, or question you.  Man I can’t imagine how tough your wife has to be, just to put up with an egotistical a$$ like you.  She will surely go to heaven, as she has had to live thru hell being married to you.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

I get that LittleRascal makes tons of personal attacks, is consistently derogatory to women, people of color, and occasionally posts Nazi imagery.

I would generally agree with you, but you missed a few of his more endearing character traits. There are many depths to be plumbed for any of us to get that low.

The adage "Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it." is not fully accurate. Sometimes, it's just plain entertaining to wrestle with a pig. 

Plus, there's only so much time before @littlerascal sobers up in the morning, and gets back on his meds. Or, his mom finds out he's been in the basement farkin' around on the interwebz again. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    And did NOBODY note the object of the pictured wolf's desire??

• Man you just can’t stand criticism can you?  Ozzie was trying to help you, but you brushed him off.  Rude to say the least.  Of course you are God, so no one can put you down on here, or question you.  
    It’s amazing how nothing escapes you.  You see everything.  I’m going to start calling you LittleCyclops56 from now on.
  • nolaegghead
    History of Tibet - annexed (unwillingly) by the PRC in 1951.  They are their own people, and celebrate the new year differently than China. 

Guy is raising a stink and bowing to China as China bitches about anything they don’t agree with, like ownership of Taiwan and the South China Sea.  All this common knowledge.  Sucka.

you are truly a dumb f@ck, man

• The periodic stream of old rightwingnut media posts about Duke University, in some bizarre attempt to shame me by affiliation, really is kind of amazing.  It’s like watching a blind rat chase its own tail hoping for a nibble of leftover poop.  
  • nolaegghead
    “Mmmmm…yummy poop I want to eat!!!”

—littlenazi88, probably

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,974
    I'm confused

canuckland
  • Legume
    Nah, he’s the one that’s confused.  He’s just repeating things he hears and gets it wrong because parrots don’t understand, they just repeat. But he’ll vote as he’s told, so he’s the right kind of puppet for MAGA.
    Not a felon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,212

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    Poor Paul….took the beating that was meant for his wicked wife.  Was in the wrong place at the wrong time! 
  • Legume
    If you need help downloading images or editing them, my mom said this was pretty good.  Lots of pics and big text.

Not a felon
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Should probably try downloading an app for basic human decency while they're at it.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume said:
    If you need help downloading images or editing them, my mom said this was pretty good.  Lots of pics and big text.

might want to suggest this version