Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Wolves and Sheep

Their are too kinds of people on this forum.  Them is wolves and them is sheep.

These are my wolves.
@WildmanWilson - head of the wolf pack!
@littlerascal56
@LittleRascal57
@Gulfcoastguy
@FlyOverCountry

These are the sheep about to be slawturd by the elections.  
@Legume
@nolaegghead
@dmchicago
@lousubcap
@paqman
@Canugghead
@The Cen-Tex Smoker
@JohnInCarolina - king of the sheep!

Pick your side wisely.  

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,630
    Don’t count me in your pack. I make my mind up on individual issues and don’t take direction.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,756
    Having different opinions is fine, I’d even say healthy.  In the worst case, we can always agree to disagree.  

The problem that I see here is repeated uncalled for personal attacks.  

There is a small group (which I suspect is really just one troll) that doesn’t even own a BGE, doesn’t contribute anything positive to this forum, and constantly launches personal attacks on members that don’t share the same opinion.

Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,630
    A pox on both your houses.
  • paqman
    🤦‍♂️

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,230
    I just assumed "slawturd" was a kind of coleslaw nobody wants to eat.     
    So Popeyes slaw, KFC slaw, that sugared down supermarket slaw. Aka southern slaw
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,052
    I just assumed "slawturd" was a kind of coleslaw nobody wants to eat.     
    So Popeyes slaw, KFC slaw, that sugared down supermarket slaw. Aka southern slaw
    Yankee bastid
    Not a felon
  • Legume
    CP92 said:
    Is the point of this post to only sow division? Instead of finding things to disagree on, wouldn't it be better to find common ground? Instead of "just wait until we win back the...." how about let's work together for the good of America and Americans rather than a political party. Also to support your post as legitimate and well thought out, take few minutes to look your post over before you hit post comment. 

There are two kinds of people 

I can't tell if slawturd is intentional to avoid being censored or if you truly think it's spelled that way. 
    I think it’s more like a troll trolling a troll while trolling everyone else as well.
    Not a felon
  • Legume said:
    CP92 said:
    Is the point of this post to only sow division? Instead of finding things to disagree on, wouldn't it be better to find common ground? Instead of "just wait until we win back the...." how about let's work together for the good of America and Americans rather than a political party. Also to support your post as legitimate and well thought out, take few minutes to look your post over before you hit post comment. 

I can't tell if slawturd is intentional to avoid being censored or if you truly think it's spelled that way. 
    I think it’s more like a troll trolling a troll while trolling everyone else as well.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Stared at that for 15 minutes, never did get to see the last doll.
    Not a felon
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Legume said:
    Stared at that for 15 minutes, never did get to see the last doll.

It appears at the 16 minute mark - you were so close.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

She never really was a Democrat.
    Next, show your list of pols leaving the GOP/Trump Cult.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,582
    edited October 2022
    Edit:  The below likely belongs somewhere else but here it is-the 2022 Senate race in Georgia and why the sphincters are so tight, remember why we are here-

You can't make this $hit up.  And to think this is close, F'me.  Recall how  Cheeto toasted Loeffler's (R) chances-and read on for how Cheeto toasted Perdue (R) and that led to the 50-50 Senate. 

"Incumbent Kelly Loeffler (R) and Raphael Warnock (D) advanced to a runoff from the special election for U.S. Senate in Georgia on November 3, 2020, as no candidate won a majority of the vote. Warnock won the runoff held on January 5, 2021."

And here's the second Cheeto failure in that state on that day-
    "Incumbent David Perdue (R) and Jon Ossoff (D) advanced to a runoff from the November 3, 2020, election for U.S. Senate in Georgia as no candidate won a majority of the vote. Ossoff won the runoff held on January 5, 2021. Shane Hazel (L) also ran in the general election.

Back then Cheeto was serious baggage.  Given the short memory and the deny, deflect and delay tactics of Cheeto and his minions, no wonder we are where we are.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    Lots of sheep on here.  Prepare for the election.  It won’t favor you sheep!
  • paqman
    Name calling usually comes when someone is out of arguments 🤷‍♂️

Alan Wolfpack GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,212
    CP92 said:

Dang.  I came for the funny and instead found this.  Well put, and I couldn't agree more.  Start working for America and stop working for decisive politicians and pundits.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,212
    I dropped a few Facebook "friends" for their support of Russia.  Interesting, they were hard on for Trump too.  Just anecdotal, but still interesting.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,046
    I dropped a few Facebook "friends" for their support of Russia.  Interesting, they were hard on for Trump too.  Just anecdotal, but still interesting.
    Makes perfect sense.  Both entities kick down at anyone who is not Exactly Like Them, whether by skin color, religion, ethnicity, orientation, culture or even gender.    

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    They had a hard on for trump or they were hard on trump?
    Anyone find it paradoxical the pro-wolf identifiers here are one the same people who want to hunt wolves to the verge of extinction?
  • The funny thing with this forum are the handful of snowflakes that try to take over and pretend they know it all and gang up like a pack of Chihuahuas. Its fun to screw with a snowflake and watch them cry and scream at the moon.
  • Anyone find it paradoxical the pro-wolf identifiers here are one the same people who want to hunt wolves to the verge of extinction?
    Yet what have you done in the name of conservation to help anything? Sportsmen do more than any of you people living in your suburbs. How about getting money from your lib friends and have wolves back in your neighborhood? 
  • paqman
    On behalf of the forum: we missed you! ❤️

Never understood why the outdoorsmen wanted to call "the true conservetionalists" a "tree hugger" in such a derogatory manner
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.