Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Wolves and Sheep

Comments

• Ike said:
    Never understood why the outdoorsmen wanted to call "the true conservetionalists" a "tree hugger" in such a derogatory manner
    Conservationist know how to manage the resources with facts and logic. A tree hugger uses emotion and rarely makes a decision based on these facts. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,212

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,052
    #slogantough
    Not a felon

• the tiny friggin dogs are a perfect accompaniment there - I'm sure they've been trained to bite your balls off
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2022

the tiny friggin dogs are a perfect accompaniment there - I'm sure they've been trained to bite your balls off
    Corgi's screem badass, just like rollin' through PetSmart.

I do wonder about a person that feels the need to basically tell everyone around them that they are 1 step away from uncontrolled violence.  I was always taught to hide my crazy, now-a-days people flaunt it.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    edited October 2022
    I don't know about the elections, but COVID sure did take out a bunch of wolves. Wonder how much more that unvaxed pack will be culled. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

I dunno.  This guy’s LDL-C is absolutely lethal.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,582
    I was wondering if a sheep or a wolf is more likely our serial disliker of posts, and then I realized it’s neither: it’s a rat. 
    Check out "Willard" when mentioning rats-linked here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_(1971_film)  
    "“Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?… The Shadow knows!” 
    Some history.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited October 2022
    It doesn't really matter, if Putin doesn't get us, someone else will.  Human hubris knows no bounds....

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Oh, FFS. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • It doesn't really matter, if Putin doesn't get us, someone else will.  Human hubris knows no bounds....

But I thought it was from a bat? 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,230
    maybe we can release it from the white trail behind a jet over moscow.......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

• Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Real men are "Sigma Males".

• You libs don't even know what a male or female is...
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,107
    edited October 2022
    You libs don't even know what a male or female is...
    Something tells me your experience with members of the opposite sex is limited to close encounters with Handah and her five little sisters, so you might want to avoid this particular subject area, Doug.
  • dmchicago
    Hey...anyone know what ever became of that Durham thingy?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
    Something tells me your experience with members of the opposite sex is limited to close encounters with Handah and her five little sisters, so you might want to avoid this particular subject area, Doug.
    John….looks like you did a little “stalking” in your spare time to find WW’s real name? Just like you did on me, with your Twerpderp troll account. Get some professional help dude.
    This is not normal behavior for a college professor.  Creepy stuff.
  • dmchicago
    Creepy stuff.
    100%. All your posts. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    It doesn't really matter, if Putin doesn't get us, someone else will.  Human hubris knows no bounds....

But I thought it was from a bat? 
    In case anyone is interested...

https://www.bu.edu/articles/2022/neidl-researchers-refute-uk-article-about-covid-strain/

• caliking

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    re: Daily Mail...

"Daily Mail reader" has become something of a phrase in its own right in the UK. The stereotypical Daily Mail reader is characterized as an insular, aspiring middle-class conservative who lacks the intelligence to read the broadsheet equivalent, The Daily Telegraph, and is stuck in the past."

LOL

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• caliking
    John….looks like you did a little “stalking” in your spare time to find WW’s real name? Just like you did on me, with your Twerpderp troll account. Get some professional help dude.
    This coming from the numbnut who used to claim some kind of super duper quintuple secret security clearance to dox forum members. 

They let you out early tonight?

I called him Doug because he sounds like a “Doug”.  I have no idea what his actual name is, any more than you do.  

You are like a walking, talking example of those lead paint commercials from the 70’s.
    I called him Doug because he sounds like a “Doug”.  I have no idea what his actual name is, any more than you do.  

You are like a walking, talking example of those lead paint commercials from the 70’s.
    Yes you are right God.  You are always right, sheep leader.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    caliking said:
    This coming from the numbnut who used to claim some kind of super duper quintuple secret security clearance to dox forum members. 

They let you out early tonight?
    Real professional post coming from a so called doctor!  You’re a quack!
  • It really never fails with these clowns.