Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden is a “retard” and incompetent

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    “Dislike” lol 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    You are a crazy person.
    No problem.
    Well, actually…
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    No problem.  But I’m still remembering Obama & Clinton’s illegal activities.  Biden family corruption goes back a lot of years, but Hunters escapades are finally being reported by NBC and some of the major media now.  Funny how it was all “disinformation” at election time.  I think Hunter’s screwups will expose Joe in the next 6 months. Just too much China money flowing to the Biden family bank accounts.
    Trump’s crimes were “small potatoes” compared to Barack, Hillary, and Joe’s.

"Trump’s crimes were “small potatoes” compared to Barack, Hillary, and Joe’s."

Given the surfeit of your comedic stylings/postings it's hard to choose just one to highlight but that has to be one of the funniest things you've said and really seem to believe. So much truthiness.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    The GOP is a parody of "Lord of the Flies" right now....who hates babies?  We do!!!
    Carey- slow down…and read the words carefully.  You are so used to testing samples…titrating and reading colors….simple repetitive minion tasks of a lab technician! All this political talk is “way over your head” and your “pay grade”. Stick to things you are familiar with in the lab at Pace.  Take your weekly paycheck to the bank, and spend it on more tools and “stuff” to make you feel good about yourself and build your self esteem.  Carey ON and maybe someday your post count will be more than JIC’s, and you can move out of the ghetto and that junky Quonset. Reach for the stars….you ain’t getting any younger.
    ☝ This 

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• Legume
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:
    The GOP is a parody of "Lord of the Flies" right now....who hates babies?  We do!!!
    Carey- slow down…and read the words carefully.  You are so used to testing samples…titrating and reading colors….simple repetitive minion tasks of a lab technician! All this political talk is “way over your head” and your “pay grade”. Stick to things you are familiar with in the lab at Pace.  Take your weekly paycheck to the bank, and spend it on more tools and “stuff” to make you feel good about yourself and build your self esteem.  Carey ON and maybe someday your post count will be more than JIC’s, and you can move out of the ghetto and that junky Quonset. Reach for the stars….you ain’t getting any younger.
    ☝ This 
    LittlePeen isn’t likely to join you tonight.  I think he got a little carried away last night and with all the blood thinners he’s on, well, hopefully he’ll be back tomorrow to jump back in and be your new best friend.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Wow…so easy to recognize one of Carey’s trolls (Legume).  They jump all over a poster when someone says anything bad about them! Another dumbas$ loser that can’t think for themselves. Between John & Carey and all their troll accounts, I swear there are only a dozen genuine posters on this forum!!!!
  • Legume
    Options
    Your insults always crack me up, I don’t know why, they just have this funny quality about them.  I don’t know if you do that on purpose or not, but keep ‘em coming.
  • littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Legume said:
    EGGjlmh said:
    ☝ This 
    LittlePeen isn’t likely to join you tonight.  I think he got a little carried away last night and with all the blood thinners he’s on, well, hopefully he’ll be back tomorrow to jump back in and be your new best friend.
    Carey- you always use the same words & phrases on your troll account as you use on your regular Nola account.  Identical!  And you always reference small peen’s and med’s, kind of like an obsession thing. Makes me think you got a short dic_k, and are on a lot of meds, perhaps a “blue pill” now and then to keep Bridget happy?? You can’t be a specimen of health at your age, considering your lifestyle and the cook pics you post (clogged arteries-cholesterol-high blood pressure).  Always remember “Karma” applies to all your troll accounts too, so get your act together…You ain’t getting any younger.
    BTW my med is a fish oil capsule and a multi vitamin every day!  And I get plenty of exercise daily on the golf course.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Legume said:
    EGGjlmh said:
    ☝ This 
    Carey- you always use the same words & phrases on your troll account as you use on your regular Nola account.  Identical!  And you always reference small peen’s and med’s, kind of like an obsession thing. Makes me think you got a short dic_k, and are on a lot of meds, perhaps a “blue pill” now and then to keep Bridget happy?? You can’t be a specimen of health at your age, considering your lifestyle and the cook pics you post (clogged arteries-cholesterol-high blood pressure).  Always remember “Karma” applies to all your troll accounts too, so get your act together…You ain’t getting any younger.
    BTW my med is a fish oil capsule and a multi vitamin every day!  And I get plenty of exercise daily on the golf course.

I have largely tried to stay out of this thread, because you don't appear all that sane to me and you've also threatened to make an appearance at my place of work.   

But now I find myself having to reassess, because this response of yours really did stop me in my tracks.  I work with a lot of highly educated people, but your powers of deduction greatly eclipse theirs.  I'm impressed.  And then there is the fact that your tendency to get things galactically, often comically wrong in the recent past somehow hasn't deterred you or impacted your level of confidence.  Most of us aspire to reach that level of confidence in our own beliefs, but few will ever get there.  I can only assume that the level of exercise one achieves riding around a golf cart all day somehow sharpens the mind to the level of a plastic katana.  

And how about that Carey guy and his commitment to his troll accounts, right?
    I mean, with most troll accounts you can spot them from a mile away, because they don't post cooks, never mind start entire threads.  But here Carey is with his Legume troll account, back in 2015 helping someone out with their table build!

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1175837/super-easy-bge-table-legume-thanks-for-the-help

And here he is again sharing a recipe for tacos!

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1219987/my-taco-thread/p1

What's remarkable is that the thread includes pictures of a Big Green Egg that's obviously not his, not to mention a back yard, counter-tops, etc.  Think about the lengths Carey must have had to go to on Google to search for pics like that.  You have to hand it to Carey, he plays the long con on his troll accounts!  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options
    Careful guys, tinypeen69420 knows all my troll handles. He has NSA clearance and 14 tv’s tuned to Fox News. Tucker tells him who all the trolls are 
    Sumter. South Carolina
    Bring Your Broom, Cuz it's a mess
    Medium BGE, Weber Genesis, Weber Kettle
    2 Pugs (Muffins and Poundcakes)

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I can do this all day with my infinite number of troll accounts....True, I had to buy some property under some pseudonyms and I actually have about 20 eggs spread out in different states, but boy is it worth it!
    Options
    Or is little rascal one of Carey’s troll accounts?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    A Nola, divided against itself… cannot stand!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Nah.  If I was running that account, I would at the very least make him interesting.  (zzzzzz)

Options
    ...plus, why would I constantly be trying to DOX myself?   Doxxing (or doxxers) is/are the lowest form of internet scum.  Even I don't go there.
    Options
    My opinion of Trolls: they are worthless scumbag lowlife pricks that have to hide behind a “make believe” account.  They project this nice guy-wonderful person-would help anyone-image in their main account…and their true a$$hole-hate filled true personalities in their troll postings.  A real coward, and manipulator.  Kind of like a serial killer that lives 2 lives.  Why would a “normal” person do this on a BBQ forum?  Shame on you two phonies!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    My opinion of Trolls: they are worthless scumbag lowlife pricks that have to hide behind a “make believe” account.  They project this nice guy-wonderful person-would help anyone-image in their main account…and their true a$$hole-hate filled true personalities in their troll postings.  A real coward, and manipulator.  Kind of like a serial killer that lives 2 lives.  Why would a “normal” person do this on a BBQ forum?  Shame on you two phonies!
    Given what you think of them, one would think you’d maybe be sure someone was *actually a troll* before … calling them a troll.  But no.

I think at this point it’s pretty clear just who the lowlife is.  
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    The truth hurts….doesn’t it John? And most of the members know who the trolls are.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The truth hurts….doesn’t it John? And most of the members know who the trolls are.
    So I gather you’re… not a member then?
  • Legume
    Options
    This is just too funny - the guy that creates this post is claiming some moral high ground.  C’mon man.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    It's so bad, it's almost like a parody of the stereotypical "idiot American".  Sometimes I'm almost convinced I'm reading the Babylon Bee or the Onion.
    Options

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Biden again looks like a fool reading his speech on the teleprompter. What a mindless idiot. 18 kids dead…and all he talks about is the Dems need to outlaw gun sales & ownership…and the gun lobby.  Didn’t realize the gun lobby was involved in this shooting? Sad we have a worthless leader and even a more worthless administration!
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Biden again looks like a fool reading his speech on the teleprompter. What a mindless idiot. 
    Amazing that you can post one handed while he’s on the screen. Explains the tilt, tho. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Biden again looks like a fool reading his speech on the teleprompter. What a mindless idiot. 
    Amazing that you can post one handed while he’s on the screen. Explains the tilt, tho. 
    For someone that has his nose buried up Johns a$$, you look like a fool trying to be a JIC fanboy.  But coming from Chicago, I can now understand.  The crime capital of the US. 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    edited May 2022
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    For someone that has his nose buried up Johns a$$, you look like a fool trying to be a JIC fanboy.  But coming from Chicago, I can now understand.  The crime capital of the US. 
    Keep up. I’m not from Chicago. I lived there when I joined the forum. 

I live in Austin. **** democratic city that 200 people a day are moving to. 

And JIC’s ad$ is heavenly. ❤️

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • HighHeat
    HighHeat Posts: 218
    Options
    Put armed veterans in the schools.  The shootings would end tomorrow.
    Memphis, TN
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Will be interesting to see if recent events will be in the minds of SCOTUS as they decide New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen in a few weeks.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk