Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden is a “retard” and incompetent

Options
littlerascal56
littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
edited May 2022 in Off Topic
WTF-no baby formula on the shelves. Not to mention:
$5.00/diesel fuel
8.5% inflation
Drugs coming across border 
Criminals crossing border 
Fentanyl crossing border
Downturned stock market
Hunter Biden corruption scheme
Leaked Supreme Court document
Dysfunctional Vice President
Abortion rights Roe/Wade reversal
Higher taxes for everyone
Did you all vote for this”retard” thinking things would be better than under the Trump administration? 

How’s this Biden CLUSTER FUC_K working out for you all.  He is a babbling “idiot” and his press conferences are embarrassing. He reads the tele-prompter, but doesn’t have a clue what he is saying. Even his wife is embarrassed by his lies.

The Republicans have it made in the November elections for sure (House & Senate).  Care to predict the 2024 outcome?

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,306
    Options
    This is going to be fun. 
  • HighHeat
    HighHeat Posts: 218
    Options
    Depends on how the Dominion computer turn out goes.
    Memphis, TN
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    you missed rising homicide rates, overdoses, crime rates, illegal immigration, hate crime and coming soon....ww3 
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Curious about the use of scare quotes around the words retard and idiot.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options
    Mr. Rascal, I'll admit I've made a few posts that have offended people here, you included. I can't say I've ever made one intended just to start an argument. You seem to want to. You're retired, and I'm just about to, but I hope you and I will have better things to do then spend our days starting flame wars on BBQ forums. You have to know the effect posting online about national and international politics has on the people running those shows - zero. No one who's anyone literally cares. I'm not joining any more political arguments here; I'd rather do something that makes me happy.

Try that.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,535
    Options
    ^^^ wow almost instant Dislike
    canuckland
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    What I don get is how there givin baby milk to the chillrun of drug dealers and hookers.  I agree with this Watters guy.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    ^^^ wow almost instant Dislike
    I got one......woohooo
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    So American infants are not getting the formula they need.  But illegal aliens crossing the southern border get it FREE! The US Government must have bought up the domestic inventory in order to have this huge stock at the border entry stations.
    Lets go Brandon.
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    So American infants are not getting the formula they need.  But illegal aliens crossing the southern border get it FREE! The US Government must have bought up the domestic inventory in order to have this huge stock at the border entry stations.
    Lets go Brandon.
    Trump defanately would of let those Mexican babies starve to death.  Or sent em to moms that new how to use there tits to feed babies.  He wasn’t weak like Sleepy Joe!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    What I don get is how there givin baby milk to the chillrun of drug dealers and hookers.  I agree with this Watters guy.

This, from someone that wants to prevent abortions because "all" human life is sacred, but white ("american") babies are more sacred.  WTFF.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• littlerascal56
    Options
    Amazing that the border still has free baby formula, while moms in the US don’t!

• littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    So Joe is telling mothers in the US this formula shortage could last for 4-6 weeks or more?  WTF? He’s more stupid than most people thought. Shame on Biden and his screwed up administration.  How do you think mothers will vote in the next election after this colossal cluster Fuc_k?
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    that litrascal56 very confused.     may be his posting device nows cuntrolled by maga cyber ninjas.       any fool see these writing made for facebitch not for heres
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    How low can it go?
  • Botch
    Options
    How low can it go?
    Well, @littlerascal56, I hate to admit it, but you're right.  Even Beau admits you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PvFtnzeImU

• littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Botch- I am surprised you follow “Beau of the 5th column” Justin King….a radical with a prison background!  Not a lot of “facts” in his YouTube blogs.  Definitely not a source to promote or get behind, especially considering your engineering background.  You can do better.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I don't know who Justin King is, don't watch his videos.  The same (above article) in the next section right after the jail story:

"Many people might hate him and tell him fake as he has a colored past. 

But if he tries to look past it, we can see that he is trying to break the stereotypes of typical journalism. And he is bringing out the truth that no one has dared to do it. So, I guess either he is fake or natural; it depends on seeing it differently."

Interesting.... https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-03-30/google-moonshot-redirect-far-right-online-extremism-anarchist

Labels himself an "adversarial journalist".  Maybe I should watch some of his stuff, now I"m curious.

Here’s a quote for you

“What a moronic robot this rascal creep is”

-This Guy
  • Botch
    Options
    Botch- I am surprised you follow “Beau of the 5th column” Justin King….a radical with a prison background!  Not a lot of “facts” in his YouTube blogs.  Definitely not a source to promote or get behind, especially considering your engineering background.  You can do better.
    I was debating whether to even respond to this, but what the hell.  
    Yes, I know he is a convicted felon, and have posted that on this forum (possibly even this thread, I can't remember); it did involve immigrant smuggling but not like thekeyfact.com described (which was a very confusing website comparing...  tools?)  
    Beau's blogs are in fact quite, but not totally, accurate; I've traced many of them down.  He made an enormous blunder about the temporary rescinding of the congressional filibuster a couple months ago; but I've found NO news source that's been 100% accurate (if you know of one, please post it here).  The true value of his posts are making me aware of things I hadn't been before, AND to look at a situation from another perspective; that's worth its weight in gold, even for a damn engineer.  
    Yes, I probably can do better; any concrete suggestions are more than welcome (but subject to critical analysis and broiling, gleefully-childish mockery if you're wrong!  :p ).  

• nolaeggheads_squirel
    Options
    So Joe is telling mothers in the US this formula shortage could last for 4-6 weeks or more?  WTF? He’s more stupid than most people thought. Shame on Biden and his screwed up administration.  How do you think mothers will vote in the next election after this colossal cluster Fuc_k?
    How do YOU think mothers and fathers in KANSAS will vote in the next election after this colossal cluster Fuc_k?
    Not one republican in KANSAS wants to help the children.  Not. A. One. Toolboy.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The GOP is a parody of "Lord of the Flies" right now....who hates babies?  We do!!!
    edited May 2022
    Options
    The GOP is a parody of "Lord of the Flies" right now....who hates babies?  We do!!!
    Carey- slow down…and read the words carefully.  You are so used to testing samples…titrating and reading colors….simple repetitive minion tasks of a lab technician! All this political talk is “way over your head” and your “pay grade”. Stick to things you are familiar with in the lab at Pace.  Take your weekly paycheck to the bank, and spend it on more tools and “stuff” to make you feel good about yourself and build your self esteem.  Carey ON and maybe someday your post count will be more than JIC’s, and you can move out of the ghetto and that junky Quonset. Reach for the stars….you ain’t getting any younger.
  • littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    And old “rotten crotch” Hillary Clinton’s attorney threw her under the bus today. What a nasty bitc_h she must have been to work for.  And now the “Russia-Russia-Russia” hoax comes out. No wonder Bill went elsewhere for nookie!  Prolly couldn’t stand the smell of Hillary.
    And the Hunter Biden plot thickens.  China-China-China.  And the money trail is tied to Joe’s bank account…The Biden’s are all crooks! 
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    I don't support unethical or criminal behavior from either side, so would you mind doing the Trump crime family next? Thanks in advance.
    Stillwater, MN
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    And old “rotten crotch” Hillary Clinton’s attorney threw her under the bus today. What a nasty bitc_h she must have been to work for.  And now the “Russia-Russia-Russia” hoax comes out. No wonder Bill went elsewhere for nookie!  Prolly couldn’t stand the smell of Hillary.
    And the Hunter Biden plot thickens.  China-China-China.  And the money trail is tied to Joe’s bank account…The Biden’s are all crooks! 
    You are a crazy person. You have posted pics of you watching tv all day every day for the last several days. Go outside. Hug your kids. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • littlerascal56
    edited May 2022
    Options
    No problem.  But I’m still remembering Obama & Clinton’s illegal activities.  Biden family corruption goes back a lot of years, but Hunters escapades are finally being reported by NBC and some of the major media now.  Funny how it was all “disinformation” at election time.  I think Hunter’s screwups will expose Joe in the next 6 months. Just too much China money flowing to the Biden family bank accounts.
    Trump’s crimes were “small potatoes” compared to Barack, Hillary, and Joe’s.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited May 2022
    Options
    No problem.  But I’m still remembering Obama & Clinton’s illegal activities.  Biden family corruption goes back a lot of years, but Hunters escapades are finally being reported by NBC and some of the major media now.  Funny how it was all “disinformation” at election time.  I think Hunter’s screwups will expose Joe in the next 6 months. Just too much China money flowing to the Biden family bank accounts.
    Trump’s crimes were “small potatoes” compared to Barack, Hillary, and Joe’s.
    Well I do count on whack jobs on rarely trafficked grill websites to get all my conspiracy news. Check Mate to me ,I guess. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX