Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hows those gas prices

1151617181921»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,092
    Trump appears to be upset that gas is too cheap:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,571
    CHEETO spins everything around like it's all about the ---(fill in the blank) is out to get him or his agenda.
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,051
    lousubcap said:
    CHEETO spins everything around like it's all about the ---(fill in the blank) is out to get him or his agenda.
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.
    He's the OG snowflake
    Not a felon
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 511
    Your qualifications seem (to an outsider like me) to be “I love guns , cruising conspiracy websites, and regurgitating what I watch on tv”. 

I forgot to add “dressing up and cosplaying like the people You wish you had the balls to be’” #fakeherocomplex 
    I'm sure that's the way you think because you are a liberal retard. Anyone that's not a liberal retard is beneath you. We get it. You (and the rest of the snowflakes) have always thought like that. What a shocker !!! 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,092
    Your qualifications seem (to an outsider like me) to be “I love guns , cruising conspiracy websites, and regurgitating what I watch on tv”. 

I forgot to add “dressing up and cosplaying like the people You wish you had the balls to be’” #fakeherocomplex 
    I'm sure that's the way you think because you are a liberal retard. Anyone that's not a liberal retard is beneath you. We get it. You (and the rest of the snowflakes) have always thought like that. What a shocker !!! 
    Always great to hear from you, Wildman.  
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 511

Always great to hear from you, Wildman.  
    Thanks buddy. 
  • Lowest I’ve seen in years:

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,217
    irving is 2.89 this morning with their prepaid debit card. almost worth getting the card with the 60 cent savings compared to the other stations.  im not sure this is all a good thing. been watching steel prices and suppliers are starting to reduce stock with lower prices, they dont want to get stuck holding it when the demand slows down this winter thru next year. seems doom and gloom is starting again in the manufacturing world.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    $3.15 and above here. The striking thing to me I've noticed in recent weeks is that diesel is almost always the same price as the lowest grade gas now after being much more for years (and much less for years before that)
    Not a felon
  • Legume
    And as far as lowest grade gas - I'm getting ripped off, I pay the same for 85 that everyone else pays for 87.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,217

wish he did it a couple years ago =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,349
    Legume said:
    And as far as lowest grade gas - I'm getting ripped off, I pay the same for 85 that everyone else pays for 87.
     Maybe a better deal, since you're getting more energy content per gallon than 87 has.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA

• wish he did it a couple years ago =)
    Actually his timing couldn’t be more perfect =)
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,968

wish he did it a couple years ago =)
    Actually his timing couldn’t be more perfect =)
    Same with the stock market,  not bad for a guy in mental decline =)
    canuckland