Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flag

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options

=)   

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Botch said:

=)   
    Pretty sure that is how they get run over.  Just ask @WeberWho

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,540
    Options
    Don’t want to jeopardize WAYDRN, so posting here…

Just noticed “Inflation hits” has been deflated(sunken), go check it out  :o
    canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Yikes, wonder what tripped the trigger.  Seemed pretty tame.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

The moderator noticed it.  Anything remotely like that, doesn’t matter how tame it is, gets nuked or sunk eventually.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    edited December 2021
    Options

This?

and/or this?
     "... I shoot a lot, as does my son..."

Go tell the parents of Arbery or the four kids (Madisyn, Justin, Tate and Hanna) massacred in MI how important father-son bonding is.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

I think this is reasonably accurate, except Ronald should look more like Jesus Christ.  Maybe like this:

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

I think this is reasonably accurate, except Ronald should look more like Jesus Christ.  Maybe like this:

A man of your means and intellect can surely relocate to any number of “the rest of the world” places. Many without guns. Of course without guns often also means without many other civil liberties. Check it out. They’re great. Always wondered why people from the far and away best country ever, would pine for “the rest of the world”? No thanks. 

Maybe there’s a reason for the sickness within our society? No one wants to tackle the real problems because it will hurt peoples feelings. I will agree with your sentiments of it being sad. 
  • Canugghead
    edited December 2021
    Options
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-rankings

The real problems are bad parenting and mental health, rest of the world don’t have these issues.  :s
    canuckland
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

The real problems are bad parenting and mental health, rest of the world don’t have these issues.  :s
    LOL! You can get any answer or ranking you wish by manipulating the various components. China has one that shows them number one. So does Russia. 🤣

if you think that’s a point up for debate then I’ll pass on the discussion. There is a concerted effort within the grievance industry in the US to convince gullible people otherwise. 🤦‍♂️
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,319
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @Canugghead: You’ve got some nerve posting such things on a non-Friday! That list does appear highly accurate though - even though it doesn’t even take into account our abundance of beautiful women. 🙂
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

America is a very special place, largely incapable of self-criticism.  If we find that we do something differently than every other modern country, Americans won’t hesitate to give you a long laundry list of reasons why we are right and somehow everyone else is wrong.  Because freedumb.  Merica, f*ck yeah.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    America is the greatest country in the world.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options

Me Friday night. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,411
    Options
    @dmchicago Unless you are superman you could have drooped into the Zoom session while on a smoke/bidet break.   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Canugghead
    edited December 2021
    Options

LOL! You can get any answer or ranking you wish by manipulating the various components. China has one that shows them number one. So does Russia. 🤣

if you think that’s a point up for debate then I’ll pass on the discussion. There is a concerted effort within the grievance industry in the US to convince gullible people otherwise. 🤦‍♂️
    How dare these folks came up with this fake ranking study that places five countries ahead of the far and away the best country ever. Traitors.

WASHINGTONApril 13, 2021 /CNW/ -- For the first time, Canada takes the top spot overall in the 2021 Best Countries Report, a ranking and analysis project by U.S. News & World Report; BAV Group, a unit of global marketing communications company VMLY&R; and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Anything that comes out of Wharton is both liberal and elitist, so there’s your problem, @Canugghead
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I’ve been to Canadia. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Canugghead
    edited December 2021
    Options
    DQ Canadia from the ranking, so the far and away the best country ever jumps from 6th to 5th spot. 

Oh my bad, you've been to Japan, Germany, Switzerland and Australia too, all unworthy POS like Canadia.  Congrats #1
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I will say that any system that rates Saudi Arabia ahead of Costa Rica seems a little effed up.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I saw the absolutely most stunning gorgeous lady today at the grocery store.  Since I am cultured.  I did not stare, I did not cat call, and I did not tell her what I thought.  I went about my grocery shopping.  That is all.  Carry on.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,411
    Options
    Given Canada's ranking I will say that the most beautiful and finely dressed women I have seen in any city (world-wide) was in Victoria, BC Canada.  Impressive to this day.  
    And yes the data field is over 30 countries and many major cities.  
    Now there's a survey worth taking and publishing, especially in this climate.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Given Canada's ranking I will say that the most beautiful and finely dressed women I have seen in any city (world-wide) was in Victoria, BC Canada.  Impressive to this day.  
    Now there's a survey worth taking and publishing, especially in this climate.   B)

Frank has binders full of ‘em.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    DQ Canadia from the ranking, so the far and away the best country ever jumps from 6th to 5th spot. 

Oh my bad, you've been to Japan, Germany, Switzerland and Australia too, all unworthy POS like Canadia.  Congrats #1

Just switch #1 and #6
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:
    lousubcap said:

Frank has binders full of ‘em.
    Maybe during the next watering hole Frank can share some of his findings?
  • Canugghead
    Options
    Done, you’re welcome.
    • Canada. United States. #1 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Japan. #2 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Germany. #3 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Switzerland. #4 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Australia. #5 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • United States. Canada. #6 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • New Zealand. #7 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • United Kingdom. #8 in Best Countries Overall.

canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Done, you’re welcome.
    • Canada. United States. #1 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Japan. #2 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Germany. #3 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Switzerland. #4 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • Australia. #5 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • United States. Canada. #6 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • New Zealand. #7 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    • United Kingdom. #8 in Best Countries Overall.

Really Should be this:

United States. #1 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Arizona #2 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Texas #3 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Florida #4 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Idaho #5 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Montana #6 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    Canada #7 in Best Countries Overall. ... 
    United Kingdom. #8 in Best Countries Overall.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:
    No Georgia?
    Georgia is Top Ten countries, but I stopped at 8.