Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Brisket Camp VI, Oct 23rd 2021 in New Orleans

Comments

• DMWDMW Posts: 13,827
    How the fsck did this fall off the front page?

It's official, I'll be there, extra time added for court appearances.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 38,550
    Smart.  That's thinking ahead, Dwayne.

• alaskanassasinalaskanassasin Posts: 4,710
    Coach?

South of Columbus, Ohio.
    Coach?

I'm sure I'll get upgraded when I arrive at the airport and they realize who I am.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    Don't expect any celebrity hand jobs if you fly commercial. 

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 3,553
    edited October 8
    Don't expect any celebrity hand jobs if you fly commercial. 
    I’m getting an Uber Black now. 
    NOLA
  • texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,574
    We'll be there from Thursday till Monday. Will be flying in low in the murder van.being a hour and a half from Dfw Airport. With that and flight time and all the other stupid stuff at the airport. Might as well just drive, even if it does take me three extra hours.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 21,618
    texaswig said:
    We'll be there from Thursday till Monday. Will be flying in low in the murder van.being a hour and a half from Dfw Airport. With that and flight time and all the other stupid stuff at the airport. Might as well just drive, even if it does take me three extra hours.
    “We” - will Eli be making an appearance at this?
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Ruining the forum, one post at a time.  

Living large in the 919
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 8,341

Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
  • texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,574
    @JohnInCarolina haha yep. He's coming with. We haven't told him yet but we're taking him to the national WW2 museum. He's really into ww2 stuff. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
    texaswig said:
    @JohnInCarolina haha yep. He's coming with. We haven't told him yet but we're taking him to the national WW2 museum. He's really into ww2 stuff. 
    Awesome.  Can't wait to meet him!
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Living large in the 919
    Has the Schedule Of Events Been Posted 
    Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
    lkapigian said:
    There’s a schedule?

Living large in the 919
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 3,553
    lkapigian said:
    There’s a schedule?

Definitely.  I'll be there for the yoga.
    NOLA
    buzd504 said:
    lkapigian said:
    There’s a schedule?

Definitely.  I'll be there for the yoga.
    Underwater basket weaving class is Friday night, 8:30PM.
    Morgantown, PA

• LegumeLegume Posts: 11,855
    Is it goat yoga and then you cook the goat?
    I do not have any broken or spare parts for any size egg.
  • BotchBotch Posts: 12,035
    Two years ago I didn’t get around to buying a wall calendar until about April, and I got stuck with a calendar called “Cow Yoga”, paintings of cows in various poses.  Twue Stowey!  

Will there be an opening and closing ceremony?
    Visalia, Ca

Can’t wait…Airbnb moved me to a shotgun house today , something happened to the one we booked but oh well..see you all in a few
    Visalia, Ca

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 14,953
    Got to be worth the price of admission just to see the workshop. You guys have a great time. 
    Johns Creek GA with a Large & a 17" Blackstone........Medium & MiniMax in storage

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
    Been putting up shelves...create floor space.  Don't worry, I'm bolting them down

lkapigian said:
    Will there be an opening and closing ceremony?
    Nola did tell me today that there will be a group breakdancing session on Saturday at 1:45.  So be sure to pack your parachute pants if you weren’t already.

Living large in the 919
    We are in for sure. Vaxxed, Waxed, and ready to party
    Guess what I’m doing this morning. 
    Morgantown, PA

DMW said:
    Waxing?

Living large in the 919
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 3,717
    DMW said:
    Texting back and forth with tay-tay?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
    DMW said:
    Waxing?

Morgantown, PA

edited October 21
    Thanks @stlcharcoal Johnathan!   Will see you here! 
    Very cool @stlcharcoal ! Just landed in Austin 
    Visalia, Ca