Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Saw this today, not my cup of tea, but definitely stands out.  I struggle to identify Ferrari models.

With that wrap it deserves to be a Fiero. It looks to be a 458 otherwise. 
    The 4 cylinder Fiero.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Saw this Ranchero today also.  I made his day, big thumbs up. His wife was following him in her broght yellow modern SRT8 Charger Superbee.  She honked and waved too.  They both enjoyed reving the engines.  I enjoyed listening.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    we are a few weeks out from people dragging their toys out. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Saw this today, not my cup of tea, but definitely stands out.  I struggle to identify Ferrari models.

It looks better in pictures than in person.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    WeberWho said:

I can appreciate that wrap as I know it pisses off Ferrari. North America Ferrari sent a cease and desist order on this Ferrari wrap. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:

I can appreciate that wrap as I know it pisses off Ferrari. North America Ferrari sent a cease and desist order on this Ferrari wrap. 

Deadmau5 's Purrari!  That one is cool and funny.  My son was telling me about that when I showed him the galaxy Ferrari pictures.
  • jdMyers
    jdMyers Posts: 1,336
    Options
    jdMyers said:
    This is a cropped photo I took of myself.  But if my photos are violating a rule I'll stick to egg and food related posts.

You’re not violating any rule - that I know of, at least. Great shots. Do you racel, or is this a track day? How long have you been shooting?
    Sorry didn't see this.  I've been shooting almost 30 years.  Dad was a wedding photographer so I got to carry everything.   Love the Hayabusa it has spray and air shift.  Used to race.  I do have on under armor gear and Kevlar jeans on.  This was on the street.  Raced on tracks.  When you are the sponcor it doesn't last long.   Thanks.
    Columbus, Ohio
  • JohnfromKentucky
    Options
    Ok EV heads, don't know what this is, but it was electric.  Karma Revero

Those are actually hybrids

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_Revero

all electric announced in 2021
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    An attempt to tie current events with an exotic that I did not sight:

https://youtu.be/0WKSuzNtKiE

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • BigreenGreg
    Options

I’m getting old. Every time I read it’s electric, I hear Boogie Woogie in my head.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I’m getting old. Every time I read it’s electric, I hear Boogie Woogie in my head.
    You are not alone, I cleary read "It's electric" just like the song sings.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    An attempt to tie current events with an exotic that I did not sight:

https://youtu.be/0WKSuzNtKiE

Not sure I would want a car styled after an international nuclear disaster, but if I did… it would be that one!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • WeberWho
    Options
    McLaren has always been known for their terrible fit and finish but how is this even acceptable? McLaren would be a hard pass if I was spending that kind of money. Great looking cars....from 10 feet away.  

https://youtube.com/shorts/8QlzjwGTZRc?feature=share
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Pretty sure that was Doug Henning’s

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Another Naples spotting from dad. Definitely a duh fuq. 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• WeberWho
    Options

Someone had to have lost a bet. Porsche decals on a Chevy? Ouch. 

Minnesota
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • saluki2007
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Someone had to have lost a bet. Porsche decals on a Chevy? Ouch. 
    Sticker on back window references this place http://www.campbellagencies.com/about/the-car-museum/
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2022
    Options

I disliked your post.  I appreciate sharing, but that is hideous.  This is the exception to the rule that proves the adage "To each their own"
  • saluki2007
    Options

I disliked your post.  I appreciate sharing, but that is hideous.  This is the exception to the rule that proves the adage "To each their own"
    I agree with your post. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lousubcap
    Options
    All I can offer is that this thread is still here and that is a great thing.   As a bonus-void of the random white space.  Happy Friday-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

Pretty rare for MI with salt still all on the roads.  Today will be the day though.  Supposed to hit mid 60s today.  Snow early next week.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Making the inroads right there.  Way to seize the window of opportunity.  Now to get behind the wheel of the investment rides.  
  • JohnfromKentucky
    Options

Was this on a trip to Australia? (sorry, dumb joke :) )