Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,189
    WeberWho said:
    Not exotic but a Shelby F150 with 775hp is beast. 

A Ford dealer down the road sells these sleeper F-150's. 

That is awesome! 3.0L supercharger, wonder if that is in their 2.7L or 3.5L V6?  Maybe on the 5.0L V8?

bet its a takeoff of the jaguar 5.0 supercharged and not the v8 302 ford supercharge. ford ramped up the jaguar engine when they owned rover.  =) would that make a ford f150 dependable like a rover.......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,470
    Inflation alone takes the $6K to around $62K.  Beyond that Google has that vintage north of $1M.  Great story.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    Performante

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,115
    WeberWho said:
    Performante

Nice photo in the wild!  Paper plates too.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,995
    edited June 14
    Okay, this is not an exotic, but how it's set up is crazy!  And it has the most convoluted OS I've ever seen (I refuse to call it "cabin controls").  

https://youtu.be/9ISB4MUubaM?si=7Tpd9vHgnT3UzfAs

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    This is a Urus underneath …. Or maybe a Urus is this in a dress? RSQ8

• maxegger
    maxegger Posts: 3
    RS Q8 is a very fun drive!  I have that exact model and color.
  • Ozzie_Isaac

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,966
    maxegger said:
    Welcome to the forum!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,470
    maxegger said:
    As above, welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    Sweet ride!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,677
    WeberWho said:

Sweet Benz. 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Same car on the Hangover?
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,628
    4.7 litre V8 goldmine right there
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Saw this sweet special edition!

• WeberWho
    ^^^ Don't forget the, "Adios Bitchachos" license plate!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,592
    No pic but a cyber truck now resides in my neighborhood. My son drove over there 2 hours after they took delivery and has a detailing schedule setup. The guy wants it detailed monthly.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,677
    kl8ton said:
    No pic but a cyber truck now resides in my neighborhood. My son drove over there 2 hours after they took delivery and has a detailing schedule setup. The guy wants it detailed monthly.  
    I suspect he’ll be over there once a week. Those things look like a PITA to keep clean. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,592
    kl8ton said:
    I suspect he’ll be over there once a week. Those things look like a PITA to keep clean. 
    I agree. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    This popped up in my feed from a few years ago.

This is a Lamborghini dealership I saw in Hyderabad, India.

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,802
    kl8ton said:
    I saw a car hauler with 3 of those on I20 yesterday

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,010
    shtgunal3 said:
    kl8ton said:
    Heading back for the recall?
    Not a felon
  • WeberWho
    shtgunal3 said:
    kl8ton said:

I followed this one for probably 5 miles yesterday. These things turn more heads then a Lamborghini/ Ferrari. Pretty funny watching people when driving behind it. 

I bet a good portion get wrapped like the one I saw yesterday. 

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 29
    ….. thought my post failed

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Saw a real life Carolina Squat.  Guy in a truck pulled up next to me after taking the photo and we had a good chuckle. He said he would hide his head in shame if he had to drive that 😂

• WeberWho said:
    shtgunal3 said:
    kl8ton said:

I followed this one for probably 5 miles yesterday. These things turn more heads then a Lamborghini/ Ferrari. Pretty funny watching people when driving behind it. 

I bet a good portion get wrapped like the one I saw yesterday. 

• The plate takes it up a notch.