Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,137
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac I am confident in generally knowing where you live.  I also suspect your wife (who hired you) works in the high dollar real estate business.  But dang-you likely could toss garage teasers every day given your sightings on the local roads.
    Rubbing it in is a worthy weekend hobby-
    Be well and all above in good fun!
    These photos are from the Salt Lake City area today (not my normal haunts).  Was a great day to check out some beautiful houses, get some great ideas, and see some cool cars & garage setups.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,073
    I would drop that in the “show room” category @Ozzie_Isaac. That house gets my vote 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,010
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac I am confident in generally knowing where you live.  I also suspect your wife (who hired you) works in the high dollar real estate business.  But dang-you likely could toss garage teasers every day given your sightings on the local roads.
    These photos are from the Salt Lake City area today (not my normal haunts).  Was a great day to check out some beautiful houses, get some great ideas, and see some cool cars & garage setups.
    You interviewing around these parts again?  Does your new boss know?  

I'd come around, every once in awhile,

Or if I ever needed a reason to smile,

Or spend the night, if you think I should...     TR

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,002
    I am in love with this garage!!  Saw this today while looking at homes.

It’s funny but it kind of looks a little like mine:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    You interviewing around these parts again?  Does your new boss know?  
    Visiting some clients who have become good friends.  We keep kicking around the idea of expanding into these parts.  Absolutely beautiful this time of year.  They are trying to get us here and we are trying to get them back to AZ! 🤣

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,600

Love this car. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac

• I am in love with this garage!!  Saw this today while looking at homes.

Never have I found a Thule box so pleasing. 
  • alaskanassasin
    Does it make sense to have the bronco on a lift if you can’t park anything under it?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    edited July 2023
    Does it make sense to have the bronco on a lift if you can’t park anything under it?
    The Audi would fit under the Bronco without the XCargo and a little light lube.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    He had an R8 under the Bronco, but recently sold it.  Hasn't replaced it with anything yet.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,209
    A fantastic episode if anyone has been following the P1 build:

https://youtu.be/EcJObyJWrNA
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    WeberWho said:
    A fantastic episode if anyone has been following the P1 build:

https://youtu.be/EcJObyJWrNA
    Tavarish is the best kind of crazy.

• WeberWho
    I'm sure he is partially sponsored with the body kit but that kit alone is probably 2-300K+. I love that he's not going stock with it. Perfect opportunity since it will always carry a marked title. Cool to hear him say that he wants it to become the world's fastest McLaren. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • JohnInCarolina
    lousubcap said:
    Spotted this and then climbed into the back seat for two laps around the Indy Motor Speedway road course.  (Only day a year you can do the road course). 
    You are strapped in extremely tight. Quick trip but have a much higher appreciation for the drivers at that level and the physical beating you experience on a near continuous basis. 
    Very cool, Frank!
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,807
    edited July 2023
    lousubcap said:
    Spotted this and then climbed into the back seat for two laps around the Indy Motor Speedway road course.  (Only day a year you can do the road course). 
    You are strapped in extremely tight. Quick trip but have a much higher appreciation for the drivers at that level and the physical beating you experience on a near continuous basis. 
    All I can think when reading your text and viewing the photo is “what back seat?” Quite the experience, I imagine. I feel like Depends should probably be standard issue for passengers on such adventures. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Hard to get good photo with the parking arraignment, but I really like the matte black.

• Hard to get good photo with the parking arraignment, but I really like the matte black.

You need your eyes checked, Ozzie? Isn’t that grey? If not, it’s me that needs my eyes checked. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Hard to get good photo with the parking arraignment, but I really like the matte black.

You need your eyes checked, Ozzie? Isn’t that grey? If not, it’s me that needs my eyes checked. 
    You are correct, I described it as the wrong shade of achromatic gray.  It is not black.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,503

You are correct, I described it as the wrong shade of achromatic gray.  It is not black.
    @Ozzie_Isaac - points for the North American gr"A"y spelling and not the Eurroean gr"E"y version.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    lousubcap said:

@Ozzie_Isaac - points for the North American gr"A"y spelling and not the Eurroean gr"E"y version.
    nod
  • alaskanassasin
    I saw one in the wild @Ozzie_Isaac, I couldn’t get into it, looked like primer. My nephew really liked it though.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    I saw one in the wild @Ozzie_Isaac, I couldn’t get into it, looked like primer. My nephew really liked it though.
    I always have liked primered cars with different colored doors, so that may be why I like this so much.

There was a matte copper/salmon Mercedes in the same parking garage, but didn't stop for a photo.

• WeberWho

There was a matte copper/salmon Mercedes in the same parking garage, but didn't stop for a photo.
    I don't want to speak on behalf of everyone but thank you! 

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    edited July 2023
    My Dad's buddy picked up a 2023 BMW 5 series in Artic Race Blue Metallic with blacked out trim and wheels. The color is absolutely stunning in person with the black accents. The color is hard to show in pictures but BMW absolutely nailed it out of the park in my opinion. I'm not sure how it would look with chrome accents but with black it's perfect!

Minnesota
  • alaskanassasin
    WeberWho said:
    My Dad's buddy picked up a 2023 BMW 5 series in Artic Race Blue Metallic with blacked out trim and wheels. The color is absolutely stunning in person with the black accents. The color is hard to show in pictures but BMW absolutely nailed it out of the park in my opinion. I'm not sure how it would look with chrome accents but with black it's perfect!

Nice car! I’ve been trying to talk swmbo into upgrading her 3 series but she’s perfect content and hell bent on investing for some ridiculous reason.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,218
    I was in Vancouver BC a couple weeks ago. There is some serious money driving around that town. We saw multiple G Wagons, Lambos, AMG Sedans, Rolls, Lexus, BMW, Benz, Bentley, Etc. We rolled past the Lambo dealer and they actually had cars on the floor.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • Teefus said:
    I was in Vancouver BC a couple weeks ago. There is some serious money driving around that town. We saw multiple G Wagons, Lambos, AMG Sedans, Rolls, Lexus, BMW, Benz, Bentley, Etc. We rolled past the Lambo dealer and they actually had cars on the floor.
    Was there on Feb (stuck four extra days due to uncharacteristic storms) and that was my experience too. Lots of sweet rides, but none photographed, I don’t think. Hope you also got to eye some of the incredible real estate. As you probably know, lots of significant foreign money floating around those parts!
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,944
    @GrateEggspectations - I remember a Netflix program from 2019 with Seth Rogan and David Chang called "Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner".  Enjoyed the program but the last place they stopped looked incredible - Hong Kong BBQ Master (4651 No. 3 Road, Richmond), the Hong Kong-style BBQ pork and crispy roasted pork looked amazing. BTW, you have a message. Does mobile not show Notifications?

Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.