Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Petition to have NOLA removed from forum

Options
124»

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I need some clarification.

Are we to presume that if Nola is banned, @littlerascal56 will immediately cease to be a whiny a$$ b!tch, and suddenly morph into a forum gem? 

Don't see that happening. Its hard to unlearn being an absolute d!ck.

I'd make a list of your redeeming qualities littlerascal, but I wouldn't have anything to add after:

"1. Proficient at  demonstrating that two neurons strung together by a spirochete can be loosely defined as a 'brain'. "

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Terpderpitude
    Options
    This is the guy calling people losers 

• ImOldGregg
    ImOldGregg Posts: 31
    edited November 2020
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    I would imagine it’s easier to think all negative feedback comes from one person (with a crap ton of troll accounts) and he’s the problem, vs lots of people expressing similar sentiments.
    You know half the posts on this forum are 4 guys responding to themselves. 
    Five.
    Five Guys and Two Bidets would make for a great punk-rock band name.  
    Opening act:  Motherly Hug?
    It would be mother fugly. A tribute to your wives. Atleast i know why you spend friday nights on a zoom call.
    I've posted a picture of my wife.

Your turn.
    If you don't mind a little creamy stickiness, I can mail you a few naked pictures of @Lit 's wife.  Slide into my DM
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    I would imagine it’s easier to think all negative feedback comes from one person (with a crap ton of troll accounts) and he’s the problem, vs lots of people expressing similar sentiments.
    Five.
    It would be mother fugly. A tribute to your wives. Atleast i know why you spend friday nights on a zoom call.

Your turn.
    If you don't mind a little creamy stickiness, I can mail you a few naked pictures of @Lit 's wife.  Slide into my DM
    Youguys are just mad nobody would want to touch your wives. NOLA would be the hottest woman there.
  • FarmingPhD
    Options
    Legume said:

Have to read it in his voice for full effect.  Great series and fitting quote.
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    This is Awesome. I love the forum..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.

Your turn.
    Youguys are just mad nobody would want to touch your wives. NOLA would be the hottest woman there.
    I’m very happy for you Lit.  Happy that you’re happy.  Happy that your level of awareness allows you to be happy.  I just struggle with your goal of wanting others to covet your wife or measure their own personal relationships by your twisted, insecure yardstick. I’m sorry you feel you need that validation, from a bbq forum.  Best of luck to you, marriage is a long, hard road, but a good one.  I wouldn’t want you to spend your time worrying about what others think of your wife or what your wife thinks of other husbands.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Five.

Your turn.
    I’m very happy for you Lit.  Happy that you’re happy.  Happy that your level of awareness allows you to be happy.  I just struggle with your goal of wanting others to covet your wife or measure their own personal relationships by your twisted, insecure yardstick. I’m sorry you feel you need that validation, from a bbq forum.  Best of luck to you, marriage is a long, hard road, but a good one.  I wouldn’t want you to spend your time worrying about what others think of your wife or what your wife thinks of other husbands.

If you look they actually brought her up not me. Thanks for caring but after almost 20 years i think well be ok.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    edited November 2020
    Options
    This reminds me of this thread. Check it out

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    She ain’t much but she’s all mine. Eat yer hearts out boys! 

She probably lives 3 blocks from Augusta National but you don’t hear her crowing about it. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Sorry if I jumped into the deep end with the cool kids on day one.  I will kindly step back now and just lurk.
    Don't lurk, post food pictures. All's good, ignore the trolls and ignore the OT threads if you don't like them.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    What's the verdict, is @Lit @littlerascal56 's troll account or vice versa?
  • Sheldon_Nigel
    Sheldon_Nigel Posts: 173
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Sorry if I jumped into the deep end with the cool kids on day one.  I will kindly step back now and just lurk.
    Don't lurk, post food pictures. All's good, ignore the trolls and ignore the OT threads if you don't like them.
    I like the OT threads a lot.  The most fun part.  This particular one, leaves a lot to be desired.  Its like the 4chan of the BBQ world.  I will watch from the stands and cheer neither team on.
    Ruining Gaskets one cook at a time.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Based on all the stupid $HIT and abusive rants that Carey is posting (in both his regular Nolaegghead account and all his lame TROLL accounts), I am recommending that the members of this forum request his account (and all his troll accounts) shut down.  He no longer adds any value to the BGE forum, and has run off a lot of members throughout the years.  If you agree, please send an email to:

Rob D'Amico at Corporate headquarters, per r.d.'amico@biggreenegg.com

It's time to give this forum back to the members that want a "safe place" to post, and not be harassed and ridiculed by Carey and his abusive and derogatory rants that only express his views.  This place could be "fun" again, if members were not afraid to express an opinion, and then have Carey $HIT down their throat!

Send Rob an e-mail if you agree!  He would appreciate hearing the members views on this.  

I was wondering whether apostrophes could be used in email addresses, so went back to read your initial post. 

And I realized that like your Dear Leader's notion about the Deep State... we may have here the Deep Forum.

I think the troll accounts, that you and your fanboys keep referring to as Nola's (or whoever's), are actually operated by... you and your fanboys. 

And the whole crew doesn't really need to bother emailing Rob. Its plain to see, who needs to be removed, in order to make this a "fun" and "safe place". 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    She ain’t much but she’s all mine. Eat yer hearts out boys! 

LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Sheldon_Nigel
    Options

Ruining Gaskets one cook at a time.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    This is some funny shite. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'm just thankful this wasn't posted under Off Topic where it probably belongs (although maybe Valentine's Day is better), but where nobody would have seen it.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'm thinking about printing this on some nice paper and framing it.  Will look sweet at my shop.
    Options
    Bump
    Options
    Thread has sunken, bump doesn't work. I got notified because I bookmarked it. 
    canuckland
  • fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    Glorious.  I can’t recall who con-trolled this account back then.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Thank god for bookmarking  Lots of laughs this morning.